Moments

One Time

Niall's room was pretty neat..ish. I mean, there was a bit of clothes thrown around everywhere, but nothing too bad. I sat on his bed, awkwardly, looking around his little room when he had left to get us snacks. His walls were painted a light blue color- A slight blue color that blended into his eyes perfectly-not like I had spent that much time staring into them, it was just a fact.

Niall stumbled back into his room holding two glasses of what I assumed was Orange Juice and a bowl of popcorn. He sat next to me and handed me one of the glasses.

"So where'd you come from?" he asked you as you took a sip of your juice.
"London.." you answered, looking down at your hands and trying to remember what it was like there.
"London?" he asked, a bit shocked, "but you have an Amer-"
You stopped him. "Originally from New Jersey," you inform him, trying not to think about why you left.

He leans back on his bed grabbing a kernel and popping it into his mouth.
"You travel a lot?" he asked, drumming his fingers on his lap and you nod.
"My mom likes to move..." call me a lying cheese ball, but for some reason, I felt like telling him that I may be leaving soon would have been a bad idea...so I ...stretched the truth a bit, "'but i'm glad she finally settled down. I can finally make friends and stuff."

A huge grin spread across Niall's face, "Yeah, that's good...the people hear are really nice."
I nodded, looking around the room to avoid Niall's eyes. He made me blush way too easily. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of a classic looking, acoustic guitar leaned against the side of his bed.

"You play?" I questioned him, leaning in towards it, and at the same time leaning in towards him. He nodded, a soft tint appearing on his cheek.

I lifted the guitar gently and rested it against my lap, strumming the foreign instrument carefully.

"Like this," he said, leaning in closer and wrapping his arms around me. He slowly guided my fingers onto the right strings and started strumming the guitar gently. It was almost like magic, hearing him play. It was like the world stopped and stood still, just to listen to him and I was lucky enough to be tangled up in his arms as the effortlessly echoed the angel's songs.

It took me a while to calm down, and by the time sweet words started drifting from his lips, I was spent.
He sang so sweetly that you could have sworn Justin was right the singing to you, and the fact that he was singing 'One Time," to you, made it all the lovelier.

When he was done, he pulled away, looking over at you sheepishly.
"You're really good," you manage to let out, your voice soft.
"You're really good at art," he replied, tone mirroring yours as he leaned slowly, into you, his eyes darting down to my lips ever so often.

I could feel his breath against my lips when his bedroom door flew open.

"Emily, hun, your mom says it's time for dinner," Mrs. Gallagner said at the door. Either not seeing or ignoring the fact that we both had scrambled away from each other guiltily.

"Um.. thanks mrs Gallagner," I said, nervously, hopping up and basically running out of the house. These kinds of things only happen to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading lovelies, you guys are amazing <3 Please comment any criticism,, or maybe just something that you liked. :)