Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

Andy's house

^Kourtney^
Andy and I skipped to Algebra humming 'The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz' song under our breath. We left Vi and Ash, Jake went to gym, Jinxx and Sammi went to English and CC just kinda disappeared.

We made it to the door and stopped skipping, landing on both feet. I grabbed his hand and towed him inside, I looked around in awe.

“I don't think we're in the hallway anymore Andy.” I said with my best Dorothy accent.

A few kids laughed, others snickered. Andy chuckled and took a seat by me in the back of the class.

Soon, Violet and Ashley came in holding hands. Did Vi already snag a boy? She works fast!

More students piled in, most of witch stared at us. I gave them all a death glare.

A textbook flew off the teachers desk and almost hit the red headed whore, Danielle who was all over my new best friend.

She flinched outta the way. The book began to lift back up when Vi kicked me harshly, giving me a warning look.

Shit! My bad!

The book thunked to the floor.

Andy and Ashley looked at me, to Vi, to the book then back to me. I let my hair fall in my face and became very interested in my pen.

Fuuuuuck! I need to control my magic!

Chill out Kourt Kourt! You coulda killed her! Violet told me using our connection.

Coulda or shoulda? I sneered.

She was quiet.

So did you snag a boyfriend? I asked to lighten the mood.

No, more of a...friend with benefits. She grinned.

Ah, I see.

Mrs. Jones started the class, but all I did was sketch Batman and DC characters in the margins of the paper she handed out. I don't want to lead her on thinking I'll actually try in this class.

I saw Andy smile from the corner of my eye. He has really white teeth. Someone does his three times a day; and then some.

Not much happened the rest of that class. The bell rang, releasing us all. Andy looped our arms as we went into the mosh pit that was the hallway. Why the hell is everyone so tall?! I got on my toes in a fruitless attempt to see.

Suddenly I was picked up and I was on Andy's back. “Fuck yeah!” I yelled, making him chuckle.

“What class do you have?” He yelled so I could hear him.

I plucked my schedule from my pocket. “Biology with Mr....Wales?”

“Me to!” He smiled, showing those pearly whites again.

“Onward, to the center, of the Bio class!” I said, pointing above his head, forward.

Andy took off down the hall, people moved aside quickly. I grabbed his hair to keep from falling off. “Don't pull my hair.” He said as he ran.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Just don't.”

“Insta-boner?” I asked.

He blushed and kept running.

I cackled until we reached the middle of the bio class room. I slid down his back and hugged him around his slim waist.

“The best way to travel.” I murmured.

He hugged me back, chuckling.

“Take your seats!” A man walked in, his brown hair cut short but not too short. Andy and I sat next to each other.

“I'm Mr. Wales, welcome to Biology.” He went in and I actually planned on paying attention in this class, but Andy slipped a folded paper onto my desk.

I opened it and grinned at the Batman symbol he'd drawn. I flipped it over and drew a flower. I took a little longer than he did but, hey I like to take pride in my work.

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped when he looked at it.

“Can you draw me?” he mouthed.

“You willing to model?” I whispered.

He nodded. “After school, my house.” he lipped.

I nodded.

We all know if he whispered, it'd be so low it'd be obvious.

He smiled again. From the corner of my eye I grinned at Ash who had his hand on Violet's thigh. He blushed a little.

I'm not sure when they came in but, okay then!

My instincts told me Danielle was staring at me. I turned my emerald green eyes on to her and glared. She returned my glare.

I'm gonna kick that whores ass!

To my surprise, a large slightly cold hand covered mine. I looked up to see Andy's hand on mine, my gaze traveled up his arm to his face. He shook his head.

Fine. Grrr. I kept up my glare until she looked away.

Thats what I thought bitch.

Andy took his hand off mine and stared at Mr. Wales. The next class was Technology that I had with Ashley.

I waited for him and my sister to stop kissing before he and I began to walk to class. “So, why'd you sign up for this class?” he asked.

I shrugged “I like building things.”
He nodded.

“So...tell me about Violet?” He raised his eyebrows.

I sighed. “Alright uh, she loves Hello Kitty and Invader Zim. She is NOT a morning person, um she isn't 100 percent on commitment um, shes...tall?” I've never been questioned on her before.

He chuckled “Is not.”

“Taller than me!”

He smiled “Who isn't?”

I pouted but cracked a smile when he gave me a light nuggie. We went in to the class that smelled like ply wood and lined up with the other students.

A rather round man came in, pushing up his glasses on a cord. “Welcome to technology, I'm Mr. Wall.”

I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh. Mr.Wall?! Really?

I looked up to see Ash doing the same.

The block before last, Vi told me she was going with Ash so I wouldn't worry.

Andy and I took our back packs and got into my car. “SO much better than the bus!” He beamed.

I laughed and turned on the CD player that began Motley Crue's Shout At The Devil. It was loud so I quickly turned it down and apologized. “Nonsense!” He turned it back up, dancing in his seat and singing along with a low, masculine voice.

He yelled directions between verses and after almost an hour of driving we arrived at the most amazing house I've ever seen! Is he rich or something?! Holy fuck!

I take it my shock showed on my face because he chuckled. “Inheritance.” he said, getting out of the car.

“Uh huh.” I got out and followed him to the door, watching him unlock it and go inside.

“Holy shit! Shit! Shit! Shit, shit...” my voice echoed.

Andy chuckled, took my hand and led me up the stairs, down a hall and into a sun room.

“Does this entire house belong in a fairy tail?” I asked as I dug in my bag for my good sketch pad and good drawing things.

“Maybe.” He smirked.

“Well, get a good, comfortable pose. You'll be in it for about 4 hours.”

His eyes widened. “Not like this! Wait here!” He took off down the hall.

“Diva!” I called, giggling as I set up an easel I found.

10 Minuets later he came in shirtless, with eye shadow and a hat on. Pants and shoes of course but that isn't the point. It took all I had not to stare at his abs. For a slim frame, he's built!

“Like what you see?” He asked.

I blushed “Just pose!” He smirked and posed like a pro.

I kicked off my shoes and stood on a table to get a view and raised the easel. “You're going to loose the blood in your arms fast.” I told him, giving him one last chance to choose a different pose.

He smirked like he knew something I don't “I'll be fine.”

“Mmhm okay.” I began to carefully stain the page with gray.

--time lapse 3 hours--

I erased a few more light lines and looked at my work, content with my job. “Done!”

Andy dropped his pose for the first time, not even shaking his arms out.

“Let me see! Let me see!” He said like a kid.

“Fine, but I want you to be my bitch all day to marrow.” I grinned.

“Okay okay now show me!” He hopped in place impatiently. I turned the book around and showed him my drawing.

“Holy shit fuck!” he smiled so big I thought it would rip his cheeks.

“Um, thank you?” As soon as I set it down I was scooped up and swung around. He held me bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck for dear life, laughing was we spun.

A small piece of my brain noticed he was cold, the rest was consumed with happiness. As cheesy as that sounds.

When he put me down he chuckled as I stumbled over to the sofa. I flopped on it and watched the world chase itself.

I groaned and put my hands over my eyes.

He laughed, carefree. “Sorry.”

I stuck my tongue out and groaned again before sitting up. “Should I go home now?” I asked.

“No! We still have to play Mortal Kombat!”

I smirked “okay.”

He tossed me over his shoulder and began casually walking threw hallways. “Put on a damn shirt!” I giggled.

He sighed, walked over to a laundry basket then set me down. He held the shirt up for me to see, then put it on. He held his hands up in a 'there ya go' kinda way before flipping me back over his boney shoulder.

After an hour of Mortal Kombat and shouting profanity's at the TV that would make a sailor blush, I realized the time.

“I got to go. See you tomorrow Andy.” His light blue eyes flicked to the clock and he sighed.

“See you, but first.” He reached in my pocket and pulled out my cell phone, doing a few things before putting it back in my pocket.

He hugged me tightly and walked me out. “See ya!” He waved like a mad man.

“See ya!” I did the same before climbing into my car and driving home.

When I arrived, Vi's bedroom light was off so I put on my PJ's and climbed into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record, Andy dosn't like Kourtney like that and Kourtney dosn't like him like that either.

I love Mortal Combat so I thought It'd be cool.

The credit for the drawings, and every drawing I post a picture of goes to the rightful owners!