Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

First Day

^Violet^

He is really cute. I hope he don’t have a girlfriend. Looks like Kourt found one of her own to. Haha! Andy is really tall too. God what are peoples problems with staring at us. Like come on, for crying out loud we may be new but we still are human beings not fucking aliens from la-la land. They need to stop or else. I hate that so much. Its one of my pet peeves. Oh and damn the guy must think I look good. A preppy girl came over to use with her little poesy.

The blonde said “Hey Ashy bear.”

She touched his arm. For some reason I was getting mad. The red head went over to Andy.

“Hey Andy bear”

She also touched his freakishly large tattooed arm. I think Kourt is getting mad and that’s not good.

“Who is this?” The blonde asked an a nasally voice that made me want to deck her right there.

"I'm Violet."

The blonde said “I'm Sabrina. Sabrina Bryar. Now you can leave so I can be alone with my Ashy pooh. He don’t like little whores like you.”

I gave her my death stare and said “Sabrina this is it. Listen here I don’t know you and you defiantly don’t know me but I would advise you not to start shit with me. I don’t need to get into trouble on my first day. Trust me I will end up with detention today I don’t need to get expelled. Okay. And if he don’t like little whores then he defiantly doesn't like you so you can leave. Oh and its Ash or Ashley not Ashy pooh or Ashy bear.”

She just gave me a dirty look. I was getting really mad, my fists were shaking. The ceiling could convenientlyfall on her...but I shouldn't.

Kourt came over and started tugging at my arm and said “Come Vi she isn’t worth getting expelled over. Come on please don’t start anything that will get use expelled .” Anger flashed in her eyes, not at me but at the whore red head that Andy was prying off.

I shook her hands off me and started walking away.

Ash said “Thanks.” as he caught up to walk with me.

“Your welcome.”

“You know I don’t think you’re a whore.” he said softly.

“You don’t?” I looked up at him.

“No I don’t. Now lets get you guys to the office.” Andy and Kourt caught up to us.

Him and Andy lead us to the office.

“Ash and I will wait out here for you guys.” Andy told us.

“Okay and Thank you.” My sister and I replied.

Kourt and I went into the office. The lady ask at the desk asked if we where the new students,we said yes; So she took use to the principles office.

“We are going to be in here a lot.” I smirked.

Kourt just laughed. We took a seat in one of the chairs the principles office. He came in.

“Hi I'm Mr. Davis.” He said.

We shook his hand.

“I'm Violet and that is my sister Kourtney but she doesn’t like to be called Kourtney.” I told him.

The principle nodded and handed us are schedule. We have only six classes together. Math, English, Bio, Music, Lunch and Study hall. I have Art, Photography and Chemistry this semester to. He went over the rules and dress codes and told use cell phones and ipods are aloud.

Mr. Davis said “No short shorts, spaghetti straps and No hats.”

“But people are disobeying the dress code to and its not a hat it’s a beanie.”

“If no one says something to you then you are okay. Oh and heels over two inches are not allowed.” he added, having spotted my foot wear.

There goes heels for me. That’s okay I don’t where them often anyway so it don’t matter. We got up and left. We walked out to where the guys are.

Andy said “So how’d it go?”

"Boring as hell." Kourt muttered.

He laughed at her. Awwwww!

“What do you have first period?” Ash asked me.

“We both have math.” I stated.

Ash said “With who?”

“Mrs. Jones.”

“So do we.” Ash said, all excited

“Awesome” I grinned.

We laughed. I looked up at Andy.

“What?” he asked.

I kept staring at him. After 5 minutes I admitted; “You know you are freakishly tall for no reason. Its so totally awesome man. Your like big foot with out the big feet.”

We all laughed.

Andy said “Come on before we are late to class.”

We all laughed and he looped arms with Kourt, skipping off down the hall with her. Yes, full on 'off to see the wizard' skipping. Kinda funny for someone so tall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please