Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

Pussy Whipped

^Kourtney^

The next morning I got up, rubbing sleep from my eyes. I padded to the bathroom where I showered, dried off and getting dressed. I did my hair and make up then ate breakfast before heading to Violet's room.

“Time to get up.” I said. She didn't move.

“Vi-olet.” I sang.

She growled and rolled over.

“Get up!” I yelled.

“No.” She mumbled, snuggling deeper into her covers.

“Do I have to dump you out again?” I threatened.

She grabbed the head board. It's on.

I grabbed her ankles and heaved, lifting up her body but she remained in bed with her hold on the head board.

“GET UP!” I yelled, yanking her.

“NO!” She screamed.

“Come on!”

She groaned as I pulled harder, watching the head board bend. “Your gonna break it!”

“Then stop pulling me and LET ME SLEEP!” She growled.

“Fuck this!” I dropped her ankles and left her room heading to mine. I opened a spell book and flipped through it until I found what I wanted.

The spell called for sugar so I went to the kitchen and got a small hand full. Why sugar? Well, more complex spells are like recipes. They require ingredients.

I made my way to her room and stood my her bed, listening to her breathe. I took a half a step back, leaving one foot ahead of the other and opened my hand palm up close to my mouth.

“Operiet quondam calida, scabiem nunc usque mane.” I blew the sugar over her so it landed on her bed.

She moved uncomfortably and I backed up. Suddenly her eyes shot up and she flew out of bed giving me a death glare.

I ran out of the room before she could come up with a jinx.

If your wondering why I said the spell in Latin, it's because I find spells work best when said in their native language. I am fluent in Latin, German, Italian, Swedish, Romanian, Greek, Dutch and Hungarian. Every language that spells are in. Vi is fluent win French, Latin, Dutch and Italian.

With sister witches, one of them is raised and trained to be a strategist and thinker: that's me. The other is a weapon; always ready for a fight.

So, I am better at some spells, but Vi can kick my butt in a fight!

Smugly, I sat on my bed and began to play my bass. I haven't played in such a long time! To me, you don't play the bass, you feel the bass. The bass comes almost as natural to me as breathing, I enjoy it a lot. It lets me express my feelings no matter what without being judged. It lets me forget the world and go with the flow. All life's problems just, float down the river.

Before I knew it, Vi was waving her hand in my face. “Lets go. My turn to drive.”

I nodded and put my bass back, getting up and following her out of the house and into her car, putting on my jacket and grabbing my bag.

----Time lapse – lunch---

We all sat down together at a round table on the upper level of the cafeteria. Andy on my right, Vi on my left,Ash beside her, Jake beside him, Jinxx and Sammi beside him and CC on Andy's other side.

“You guys.” We all looked at Violet.

“Lets go to the mall to eat.”

“Genius!” CC exclaimed, everyone but me stood up to leave. I grabbed Andy's wrist. “No. Stay here.” I told him, not wanting to get in trouble for leaving and coming back late. And I also didn't want to be alone.

Andy sat back down at once.

“Pussy whipped.” Violet smirked. I glared.

“Not yet.” Jake smirked also.

“You haven't seen anything.” Ash also smirked.

“Okay then. We are going to the mall to eat. You sure you want to stay?” Vi asked.

“Knowing you you'll come back late and get in trouble so, I'm sure.”

She nodded, and the group headed for the door that would take them outside.

“I wanna know why they think I'm pussy whipped.” Andy's low voice sounded.

“I wanna know how they plan on all fitting in that car.” I mused.

Andy chuckled.

I got my lunch and sat down. “Why don't you get lunch?” I asked.

“I hate school food.” he made a face.

I shrugged at began to eat my friend chicken. Hey now, ANY fried chicken, is GOOD fried chicken.

After I finished, I washed my hands and took care of my tray. When I sat down I put my feet on Andy's lap.

“So best friend, whats up?” I asked.

He looked down at my feet and grinned a little. “Uh, you know how it's Friday?”

I nodded.

“This may be weird but, do you want to stay the night at my house?”

“Uh, I'll have to ask my mom but sure.”

He smiled a blindingly white smile. “Hold on.”

I texted my mom and got the okay. I told him so.

“Okay cool. So uh, after school you wanna get your stuff and meet me at the comic store on East 12th street?”

“Sounds good.”

“Wicked!” He smiled.

I giggled a little. An hour passed and we went back to our normal classes.

---time lapse---after school, the Mooney house---

I had just finished packing my shit when Vi came in. “Where ya going?” She asked.

“Staying at Andy's.”

“Ah.” She smirked.

I texted Andy who told me he was at the shop and to bring my car.

“See ya.” We hugged and I grabbed my keys on the way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone notice East 12th Street? Green Day? ha ha

What do you think will happen at Andy's house?