Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

Servalnce

Violet^
I had a smile on my face. They are so good together. We walked up to my car.

“No way.” Jinxx freaked while touching my car

“What? Please don’t touch the car.” I said, slightly alarmed.

“You have a 1967 Ford Mustang and okay.” Jinxx told me.

“Yeah!” I grinned.

“I’ve only see these in movies.” He said

“It’s a car Jinxx.” I reminded him.

“Not just a car 1976 Ford Mustang.”

“You already said that.”

When everyone was in the car, I just smiled at him from where he still stood outside.

“Are you going to stop gawking and get in the car or are you going to keep looking like a tard and stand there while we all go to lunch?” I said laughing

He just stood there for another minute before he headed to my side of the car. I shook my head and hit him on the head to make him get in the car faster.

“Dude where do you and your sister keep getting these cars?” CC asked

“My grandpa.”

“Oh that’s cool.” He responded.

~Time lapse mall~

“We are here. YAY!” CC screamed, throwing his arms up for emphasis.

“Shut up CC. You would not shut up the while car ride here.” Ash said a bit harshly.

“Sorry.” CC said quietly, looking upset.

“Come on Ash. Leave him alone he didn’t talk all that much.” I protested.

“Its okay Vi don’t stick up for me Ash is right, He always is isn’t he?” CC said, walking away.

“CC.” I said trying to grab his arm but he was out of reach.

“Wow I hope you feel like an ass Ash.” I said looking at him with a slight glare.

I walked after the tall dude who was my friend.

“CC, please stop. I can't walk that fast. Slow down.”

I finialy caught up to him.

“Dude you walk to damn fast man.”

He laughed.

“Why aren’t you with Ash?” he asked.

Everyone was a few steps be hide us but I knew Ash heard what I said.

“Because we always don’t need to be connected at the hip.” I said smiling.

I looked back at Ash smiled and linked my arm in CC`s. We started to skip singing The wonderful wizard of Oz. We turned a corner before they did, so me and CC hid in the first store we saw. Witch happened to be the music store. When they walked past the store, CC and I jumped out. I jumped on Ashley’s back and CC got Jake. Me and Ash went down to the floor laughing. Ha ha! That was awesome.

“You little person, you.” Ash said accusingly.

“What about me Ash?” I asked him.

“I'm going to get you.”

“Not if you can't catch me.” I told him jumping up and running away.

“Get back here.” Ash yelled playfully.

“No. Come get me.” I yelled back

The next thing I know Ash was right behind me.

“Boo.” He whispered in my ear.

I screamed in shock and he grabbed me by my waist and spun me around. He set me down on my own two feet.

“Kiss me please.” Ash asked, leaving his hands in my hips.

“No.” I told him.

“No?” Ash said confused. He pouted until he figured out what I wanted.

“Yeah no.”

He pouted until he figured out what I wanted.

“Sorry CC” Ash said.

I came up and petted Ash's head and told him good boy. Then I kissed him lightly.

“Let go get some lunch.” Sammi smiled.

So, got lunch, then we went back to school. No we didn't get in trouble.

~Time laps~After school~

When I got home I ran upstairs to tell Kourt what she missed only to find she was almost done packing.

“Where are you going?” I asked

“Andy's house for the night.” She grinned.

“Cool. Have fun.” I said

“I will.” She said excitedly, zipping up her bag.

I’m happy for her. I walked out of her room smiling. I was sitting on my bed listing to Blood On The Dance Floor and reading some stupid magazine that Kourt told me was interesting, which its not, when our mom called.

“Violet Marie get down here." She called.

I grabbed my shoes and my coat and ran down the stairs.

“What is it mom?” I asked her.

“You have to go servalinsing for me since Kourt left.” She told me.

“Okay. I have to change first.” I told her running up stairs and changing into my fighting outfit.

I put my jacket over my sweeter and fixed it so my hood was out and you could see it. I ran down stairs, got the information and left.

~Time laps~

What the hell? This is a weird ass place for a werewolf and vampires to hide out. Whatever floats their magical boats. I got out the car. The wind blow my hair in my face. Great just fucking great make it look even more creepy here! Oh well. I shrugged my shoulders and found a tree to climb in. I see Kourt do it all the time so I think this is what I'm supposed to do. Five minutes went by and I'm already bored as hell. Now I know how Kourt feels having to sit up here all alone. And the bright side there are no annoying little kids running around. I would love to do this again sometime. It so quiet.

Crack
Spoke to soun. I turned my head to see a humanly black shaped figure staring at me. I lost my balance and fell out of the tree. I landed on my stomach.

“Ouch shit that hurt.” I said sitting on my butt.

I looked at my arm and was the blood running down it. Fuck I cut my arm. How? Are you serious? This is my favorite sweeter that bitch is going to pay for this. He started to walk up to me. Brush off my pants and hands and got up and started to run to my car. Shit. What is this guys problem? I hate people. I really do. I was running for ten minutes. I looked back to see him a few feet behind me. When I turned my head I tripped over a rock. I stumbled and rolled on the grounded. They man came up to me and was standing over me……………
♠ ♠ ♠
Will he kill her? Will Ash come and find her? Will she beat him up or will she kill him? Will Kourt have a weird sister thing telling her Vi`s in trouble and needs help? Will he take her? All these question's will be answered when its my turn to write my chapter until then comment your ideas please.... :) hope you enjoy reading our story :)