Status: On hold

Never Gave in, Never Backed Down

Never been so Grateful

^Violet^

As I was laying on the ground the thing was hovering over me. He looked at and smiled. As he come closer I Spartan kicked him in the face. I bounced up and started to run. Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

“You bitch. Don’t you ever do that again. Do you hear me?!” He yelled at me.

“Kevin is that you?” I asked.

“Yes, you ninny. Who did you think it was, Neal Patrick Harris?” Kevin sneered.

“No! Your way to damn ugly to be him. He is adorable.” I told him smartly.

“Shut up.”

“No! Now let me go.” I tugged at my arm.

“No!” He tightened his grip.

“I said let me go now.” I hissed, pulling again making him tighten his hold more.

I punched him in the stomach. He bent over in pain. I grabbed his head in both hands and kneed him in the face. I started to run away, before I knew it he was right behind me. Shit! I climbed up the trees like they in the movies and bounced cris cross from one tree to the other till I was on the highest tree branch. He ran up to the tree and stood at the bottom.

“Come down here now!”

“No!”

“I promise it will be quick and easy. Don’t worry it will only hurt a lot. I promise.” He winked at me.

“What are you talking about?”

“I'm talking about killing you quick and easy, Love.”

“Fuck you Kevin.”

“Remember you already did.” He smirked.

“Um no, remember you cheated on me. Why do you want to kill me?”

“The past is the past is the past. You left me and I was hired to kill you. I'm like your hit man in a scary sense.”

“Why would I ever date you again?”

“To save your sister and your precious little boyfriend.”

I felt this weird wind push me out of the tree. I fell again, this time on my big butt.

“Really Kevin? What the hell was that for?” I glared up a him.

“You wouldn’t get out of three.”

“So you decided to use magic and push me out of the tree?”

“Yeah pretty much.”

“Do you know how many times I've fallen out of the trees in have been in?”

“Yeah!”

“Ergg you’re an ass.”

I saw a pair of red beatie eyes staring at use. I didn't pay that much to it, that is until the werewolf came out of no where and bit my wrist right where I had cut it the first time I fell from a tree. Shit it hurts. I punched it in the face or snout it doesn’t matter, all that matters is I punched. Kevin said something and the wolf left. I watched it run away into the woods where it'd come from.

“So what is your answer?”

“For what?”

“Dating and marring me again.” He said simply.

“Uh for one the whole marriage part, was that part of the deal? And second of all NO.”

“I added the marriage. Hey the upside is I wont have to kill you but we will have to kill you sister.”

“NO! I could never kill Kourt I love her too much. She may annoy me and piss me of sometimes... Okay all the damn time and we do have or fights but she is family. My blood. My sister and I would never hurt her. I would give up my magic for her that’s how much she means to me. So you can kindly fuck off. Thank you.”

“You asked for it.”

He tackled me to the ground with a growl.

“Now I'm going to get what I always wanted from you. Then you sister. Then kill both of your boyfriends.”

He treated take off my pants. Thank you super skinnys!

I tried to scream but a sharp slap cut me off.

“Shh it wont take long when this damn pant come off.”

I screamed loudly, knowing that while I am strong; Kevin is a demon and is much stronger.

Someone heard me because I heard footsteps or paws running. Out of no where a giant ass baby wolf tackled Kevin and bit his arm. I buttoned, zipped my pants up and stood.

The werewolf came up to me. It looked like CC in the eyes. No way!

He shifted right in front of me. He was fully closed and everything.

“CC.” I screamed; throwing my arms around his waist and into a hug that seemed to last hours.

“Come on lets go back to the car and take you home.” CC told me.

“NO! I cant go back home.”

“Why no?”

“Because my mom would just flip shit and I need to talk to my sister.”

“But you need clothes.”

“Why?” I raised an eye brow.

“Because we are still at Andy’s for the weekend.” CC said, smiling

“Who’s we?” I inquired.

“Me, you, Your sister, Ash, Andy of curse, Jinxx and Sammi.”

“Oh um, NO.”

“Why?”

“Because of my arm and Kevin and I have things I have to do that are super important.”

“You are staying weather you like it or not.” He said with more authority than I've ever herd from him.

“Fine.”

~time laps, My house~

I ran upstairs to get my stuff. CC followed me because he thought my mom didn't like him.

“Nice room. Very witch.” CC complimented as his eyes raked over the room.

“Correction; sorceress.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Witches use spells and are very weak and or usually girls and a sorceress is a term meaning a girl who uses both spells and magic and is connected with nature and her surroundings.”

CC looked confused. “You sound like a text book. Connected with nature?”

“Powers you know? Like the way I jumped from tree to tree.” I offered.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“I think I got it now.”

A car horn went off. I looked to the window and it was Ash and everyone except for my sister and Andy. Ash was standing on the side walk.

“Hurry up Juliet.” Ash called.

“Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo I shall take as long as I can.” I promised in an over dramatic voice.

He put both hands on his heart, got down on one knee and said “Oh Juliet I can't stand to without you for one more minute. My heart beats for you and is yours for the taking. I will die if you don’t hurry the hell up. Please.” Now his arms where wide open and still on one knee.

I laughed. He smiled.

“Oh Romeo you are the only one who knows how to make me smile when I'm upset. My heart will be yours forever and always.” “I'm done.” I added in a normal voice.

I walked away from the window past a pissed looking CC and we headed down stairs with my bag.

“Where are you going?” Mom said

“A friends, where Kourt is.”

I walked out the door. I looked to my left and saw Kevin starring at me with lust in his eyes. CC came up to me put his arm around me and gave Kevin an weird look and started to growl. I turned to look at CC, stepping in front of him.

“CC look at me. CC look at me.”

I grabbed his face and turned it to look at me.

“I said look at me. Thank you. Hey don’t worry about him he is not important. Now lets go to Andy’s and have so fun. Come on.”

We got in the car and left.

~time laps, The road to Andy’s~

Its so pretty out here. Damn the music is to loud. I looked out the window. Oh my god there is that wolf that bit me. My arm started to burn, my head soon after. I grabbed my head in both hands and put my elbows on my knees.

“STOP THE CAR.” I screamed, unable to be close to this wolf.

Ash slams on the breaks. My head went flying forward and hit the dashboard. Shit that didn’t help it much.

“Switch with me.” I said, slightly dizzy.

Me and Ashley got out. He threw the keys at me and I caught them then got in the car, stepped on the gas and drove down the road.

“Slow down speedy gonzalis. You'll kill was all.” Jinxx said, sounding nervous.

“No I wont. You’ll will survive trust me.” I told him.

They looked like I know something I shouldn’t. I looked out the window where Ash was sitting. He gave me a smile. Looking out the window I was Kevin running right beside the car in the woods. I looked out the back window and saw a vampire I don't know running towards the car.

“Shit! How in all hell can he have all these things with him if he is suppose to kill them? Unless... NO it cant be.”

I glanced at CC and we stared at each other until I remembered I'm driving and therefore should look at road.

“What?” Ash asked.

‘Nothing. I will tell you guys later.” I promised, licking my dry lips.

I looked out my window and saw that the wolf wasn’t there. I turned my head to look at the road and saw him in human form; recognizing him at once, but too late.

“TYLER!” I screamed just as the front of the car came in contact with his gut.

I hit him! I slammed on the brakes and got out of the car running up to him; tears blurring my eyes. I got down on my knees and started to cry at his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you guys think Tyler?
Kevin is Violets ex boyfriend. she harshly dumped him when she found out he cheated on her with some girl of sex. Her parents and his thought it would be a good idea that they dated, So there familys magic can live on and be stronger with each generation that passes. They where happy togher for al ong time, but somewhere they down the line they derifted apart and never found that spark again. He om]nly wants one thing and thats why he wants to date her.