Status: In progress, updating when I have writers block for my other fanfiction

Jaws On The Floor

Chapter 2

“Urghh.” I groaned, having just woken up to the sun blinding me through the slats in my blinds. I felt a heavy weight across my chest, and realised someone’s arm was lying across me. I followed the arm to Josh, sleeping peacefully. And I was naked. Not sure how I feel about this.

I carefully lifted his arm, climbed out of the bed and placed it back down. Tip-toeing over to my dresser, I found a slouchy shirt, pullover and trackies, and put them on the bed. I was just putting my bra on when Josh stirred. I glanced at him at smiled, his bed head was atrocious.

“Fuuuck.” He groaned and rolled over. Then froze. I guess he just figured he was naked, as well. He looked to me. “Did we….?” I shrugged. And he looked at my boobs. Whoops.

“Probably.” I picked up his clothes from the floor and threw them to him “If anybody asks, you woke up on my floor. Get changed, I won’t look if you don’t.” He was already looking, so I pulled on the clothes and some uggs, and walked out to the lounge.

The rest of the guys were sprawled over the couches, all either asleep or stirring. Except for Chris – I’m guessing he drank the least alcohol last night. He was drinking tea on the couch, balancing on the edge, since Dan was taking up most of it (sprawled everywhere with a blanket covering him.) Chris noticed me and motioned to the cup of tea.

“I hope you don’t mind?”

I shook my head. “Not at all, I was just gonna make myself some hot chocolate.” I was walking over to the kitchen when Matt stirred on the chair he was on. He picked himself unsteadily off the chair and shook his head, looking at me blearily - probably trying to remember my name. I don’t blame him, we were all hammered last night.

“Ama.. Mandy….Mandaa… You know what, I’ll just call you Dee.” I shrugged, I mean, who really cares when you’re this hungover? He looked at my cup of hot chocolate and gave me a weird look. “Why the hot chocolate?”

“It’s like 15 degrees and I have ugg boots on. I’m gonna have a hot chocolate.” I noticed that they were all in shirt and shorts. “Well, I’m sorry I’m not English and used to sub-zero temperatures.” I added, and sat down on the other couch next to Max, who was almost awake, and sipped my hot chocolate.

A few minutes and a nice chat later, everyone was awake except Dan. SpongeBob was still playing, and I was spaced out on it. The only thing that took my attention away from it was Josh walking into the room, and we exchanged a smile.

“Josh, where’ve you been?” Max raised his eyebrows at us. I shook my head.

“No, not what you’re thinking Max.” Matt laughed and got elbowed in the stomach.

“I just woke up on ‘Manda’s floor.” He laughed, “What did you think I did?” Max made a face at him and he pulled one back. Josh walked over and sat on Dan’s back, who groaned.

“Josh get the fuck off me.” Josh stood up, and allowed Dan to sit properly on the couch, I realised for the first time that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He punched Josh on the shoulder, and his muscles rippled. It took a lot of will power to pull my eyes away from them. I looked up to his face, and saw him wink at me. I think he noticed.

“So uh...” I attempted to start a conversation, “When do you guys have to head off?”

Matt checked his watch. “An hour or two, if we’re not there by 12 our manager will go ape shit.” I laughed.

“So you can stay for a little bit?” I bit my lip, hoping to get a positive reaction.

Max looked at everyone’s reactions, “I… reckon we can do that.” The rest of the guys nodded, and I noticed Dan was fixated to my lip. Score 2 for Amanda. “Know any cafés for tea?” I giggled, and they all looked at me. “What?” Max said.

I giggled again. “Tea! It’s called brekkie guys!”

Josh shook his head. “Whatever. You guys get the rest of your clothes on and we’ll head off for food.”

I pouted. “Since when did you become the boss of everyone?”

“Since I was the lead singer and … uh…” He drifted off, I’m guessing because he didn’t have a good excuse.

“That’s what I thought. Okay, so I’m guessing the showers on your bus suck shit, so you get half an hour between all of you to take advantage of mine.” The guys smiled appreciatively, “But no, under any circumstances are you getting off in my shower.” Seeing their amused faces I carried on. “And in case you poms don’t understand, that means no wanking, jerking off or even masturbation. I like my shower clean, and I intend to keep it that way.” There were a few guilty looks, and I smiled. Thank god I gave them the warning.

There were a few seconds of awkward silence before Max sprinted off to the shower. I followed soon after to get changed in my bedroom, and we were all ready within the half hour.
♠ ♠ ♠

Uploading in 2 parts. Sorry for the long wait! It's in 2 parts because I wrote over 2000 words and couldn't find a way to finish it!