Whoa, Billie Joe?

Totally not it

So with that, Billie and Adie, followed by Mike and Britt walked into the restaurant Doing that little couple arm in arm thing.

I looked at Tre and he stuck his arm out and we did the same.

Wow! Tre smells really good. I sniffed his shoulder to get a better whiff.

Why didn't you think I smelled good? Logan. A voice teased in my head.

BILLIE?! You can hear my thoughts?

why yes, yes I can. I told you before...but you didn't listen! And Tre took my colonge.

Oh...well in that case.

"You smell nice too, BILLIE." I said, over exaggerating his name.

He gave me a 'ha, you're so funny look' with a grin.

Tre looked at me and was about to say something, but changed his mind.

The waiter then led us to a medium sized table, all the guys pulled out the ladies chairs like gentlemen.

"Thanks Tre."

He took a seat next to me "You're very welcome."

We were all sitting there socializing. In a way I couldn't believe I was actually sitting here...chatting with my idols and their wives. We all ordered I just took what Tre ordered.

I took a sip of my glass of champagne. The waiter came back and was about to refill my glass.But Tre just took the whole bottle and told him, "Thanks!"

So practically...I'd say Tre and I were buzzed in under 30 minutes. We didn't even have our food yet. And Hell I'd forgotten what I ordered.

"What's your...um name?" Tre asked me.

"Logan." I quietly said.

He had this shocked expression on his face. Then He game me a bear crushing hug!

"Yay! You're, back. I th-thought you left." He said in a low whisper.

"I-I wasn't gonna ditch you! I said I'd-I'd see you later." I smiled, "I keep my word." I dragged the word "word."

Then we just sat there giggling, like a bunch of 5 year olds when they hear a swear word.

"Well...someones had a little TOO much to drink." Billie chimed.

Adrienne said some joke...but I was to far out of it to get it. So when Tre laughed I did.
Couple second later I asked if he got the joke. He shook his head no and we started laughing.

Then this little waiter guy walks up and starts handing out the food.
"Here, lemme feed you." I giggled.

Tre let me, but in the state I was I kept missing his mouth. We would laugh every time I did.

Mike raised an eyebrow, "Maybe we should get them outta here before shit happens..." He trailed.

Billie looked at Britt, "You done?"
She nodded.

"Alright, then...NOT IT!" He shouted.
"NOT IT!" Mike also followed.

Tre paused..."Not i- aw damn. Now-now I gotta pay."

He gave the waiter he credit card. Mike helped me to the car. Billie helped Tre.

I remember being in the car and leaning on Tres arm. Then I drifted in a deep deep sleep....
♠ ♠ ♠
A fucking years wait update...wow.

GREEN DAY IS BACK! YEAAAAAAAH