But I Want To.

Dos

“Kayden Elizabeth!” I turned around to see Jonathan Cook from Forever the Sickest Kids running through the room chasing a little girl. I held back a laugh, smiling.

“Aunt ‘Laina! Save me!” the girl shrieked, running towards a woman with blond hair.

“Oh no! I’ll save Kayden from the mean, mean daddy” the woman said picking the girl up. I turned to Kellin who was talking to Alex from All Time Low.. I felt like I was going to pass out.

“Kellin” I said, making him turn around.

“Yea?” he said.

“I need air. I’m going to go outside.” I said.

“Wait, I’ll come with you.” He said. I nodded and then walked out with him following me. I sat down on the steps and he sat beside me, lighting a cigarette.

“Listen. What happened tonight at the house, it can’t happen again. Don’t take it wrong, I like you, I really do, but you’re still underage. I really don’t want to get either of us in trouble.” He said. I laughed.

“You’re stupid” I said. “I’m from Indiana”

“Yeah, I know” he said.

“The age of consent is 16. Watch, I’ll call my mom right now” I said, pulling my android out. It rang twice before my mom picked up.

“Hello?” she said. I put it on speaker

“Mom, I sleep with Kellin” I said.

“That’s nice dear.” She said.

“What? You don’t have a problem with it?” Kellin said.

“Kellin, honey. I’ve always let my daughter make her own decisions, if she wants to be with you in anyway, she can be with you. Just don’t break her heart” she said.

“Okay. I’ll make this promise right now. I won’t do anything to hurt your daughter. She means too much to me” he said. After saying goodbye, I turned to look at Kellin.

“I thought you said “I don’t want to date for a while”” I said.

“Well, You’re an exception” he said, kissing me and then standing up. I stood up and we went back inside only to find Justin coming out to find us.

“Where have you two been?” he asked.

“Well I needed a cigarette and Tori needed to call her mom.” Kellin answered

“Dude, why the fuck are you holding her hand. You’re engaged…. And she’s underage.” Justin said.

“I’m not anymore, she cheated on me. And I already asked Tori’s mom for permission to date her daughter. So ha” Kellin said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the room. I found a table that said “merch salespersons” so I went over there. I sat down on the table beside a girl with long, curly dark hair.

"Hi," I said. "My name is Tori."

The girl smiled and extended her hand toward me to shake. "I'm Catt. Are you someone's merch girl?"

I nodded, while shaking her hand. "Yeah, Sleeping With Sirens. You?"

"Forever the Sickest Kids. Jonathan's my baby daddy," she said with a laugh. I smiled and looked over at Kellin before turning back to her.

“Your daughter is so cute.” I said.

“Thank you.” She said. “How old are you?”

“Just turned 17.” I said, glancing back at Kellin, who was staring at me.

“Why do you keep looking at Kellin like that?” she said. “Do you two have something going on or something?”. I stared at her before shaking my head and laughing. She just stared back and raised an eyebrow. Kellin turned back around and then was walking towards us.

“Me and Kellin?” I said. “It’s complicated”. By then, Kellin was standing beside me.

“Way to complicated.” He said.

“Why do you say that?” she said.

“My fiancée dumped me today. I fucked my merch girl, who is underage.” He said.

“KELLIN” I said, smacking him.

“What?” he said. “It’s true.”

“HEY! MISTER!” Kayden popped up beside Kellin. “YOU HAVE A LOT OF TATTOOS.” Kellin chuckled getting down on his knees.

“That I do. Now, where’s your mommy or daddy.” He said, smiling.

“Kayden Elizabeth Cook! Come here” Catt said. Kayden did as her mom told her and Kellin started to walk away but turned around and took the free seat next to me.

“Anyone sitting here?” he said. I shook my head, laughing as he laid his arm around my shoulder. I turned back to Catt who was staring at us.

“So were you selling merch for Forever the Sickest Kids before Jonathan became your baby daddy?” I asked. She laughed.

“Yes. We started out a lot like you and Kellin” she said.

“A singer fucking his merch girl who was still underage?” he said.

“Yes, except, I wasn’t underage.” She said. I laughed and took Kellin’s hand.

“Quit worrying and emphasizing I’m underage. I’m on birth control fuck tard” I said.

“So was I, and two weeks after the first time we fucked, I was pregnant.” She said. I glared at her.

“Hey Catt?” Kellin said.

“Yes?” she said.

“You aren’t fucking helping!” he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, an hour and a half later me and Kellin were sitting in his living room eating Ramen and watching Up. I know, I know. We’re little kids at heart.

“You were really good with Kayden tonight” I said.

“Yeah. I like kids.” He said.

“So what will happen if I do get pregnant?” I said.

“Well we’re going to hope it doesn’t happen, but if you do. I’m not going to leave you. I couldn’t do that. I want to give my son or daughter a chance to have both parents.” He said. I smiled and turned back to the movie.

“Two more weeks until Warped.” I said. He nodded and got up to throw his trash away, taking mine with him.

“But if you do end up pregnant, will you switch schools and come here, or will you go home and finish school?” he said.

“My school is very anti-teen pregnancy, so I’d switch schools. “ I said. He nodded and pressed his lips to mine.

“I’m going to bed.” He said.

“Okay.” I said, “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight. Tomorrow, we’ll go do something.” He said. I smiled and shut the TV off before following him upstairs. He stopped outside my door.

“If you need me, I’ll be in the next room.” He told me, a smile playing on his lips. I bit my own and looked down, I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Fuck, a panic attack.

“Um, actually, could you stay with me tonight? It’s just this thing I have. I have severe panic attacks if I’m alone somewhere different until I get used to it.” I said. He said.

“Sure.” He said. “I’m going to go change.” I nodded and went to change myself before crawling into bed. Kellin joined me a few seconds later, automatically wrapping his arms around my waist. I grabbed my phone off the side table and Kellin looked at me weird.

“I want a picture.” I said. He chuckled and pulled into a kiss right as I took the picture. He smiled at it and I clicked on the share button, sending it to Facebook with the caption. “I have the cutest boyfriend ever”

“Okay. Sleep. Goodnight” he said.

“Goodnight” I said and closed my eyes, slowly allowing myself to fall asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. So thanks to Catt for commenting and helping me with this chapter! :D