Status: abadoned. sorry.

What a Fake ID Can Do

Aw Crap

The next morning, I awoke with a pounding head and in an unfamiliar place. The bedroom was black with gray bed sheets and wooden furniture. I looked to see the bed beside me empty. All that was there was a pillow with a note.
Didn’t get your name and for that, I’m sorry. And another thing I’m sorry for it leaving you this morning. But I have work to attend to and I can’t ignore it. I had fun. Leave your number if you want to hook up again.
-Viktor
After reading the note, my mind was doing flips. I had slept with my older brother’s teammate. Hell, the guy was six years older than me. If he tells Patrick, I’m going to be more than dead. My life in Chicago will end because Mom and Dad said I couldn’t get in any trouble when I was here or they would force me back to Winnipeg for school. Shitastic.
I got dressed and did the walk of shame to the corner where I could catch a cab. People stared at me, probably because of my sex hair, but I ignored them. The cab driver picked me up and dropped me off on the UIC campus. The girls were all there, where the cab dropped me off, waiting with coffees in hand. Becca had one for me as well.
“I did something worse than normal!” I admitted to my three closest friends as we walked towards my dorm.
“Why?”
“Was it at least good?”
“What happened?” were the things all being thrown at me at the same time.
“I slept with my brother’s teammate for god’s sake!”
“Oh.”
“That’s not good.”
“Shit.”
“Yeah. He left a note too. That’s bad.”
“Ew.”
“What did it say?”
“Why would he do that?”
“It said he had fun and he was sorry to run out on me. But than he also said he forgot to ask my name. I don’t even remember what happened last night.”
“But you know who he is?” Danielle pointed out.
“Yeah, he signed the note Viktor. And the entire night I was thinking he looked familiar but I couldn’t place him. Than, he signs the note and I put two and two together to see he’s Viktor fucking Stalberg.”
“What’s Pat going to think?”
“He can’t find out. Mom and Dad will drag me back to Canada by the ear if they have to when they find out. He finds out, so do they.”
“But you don’t hide things from your brother?” Celine responded.
“Trust me, Pat doesn’t know everything. If he did, I’d already be back in Canada.”
We arrived in my dorm and I collapsed on my bed. My roommate was out of town for the weekend and so the others took a seat on both our beds.
“What are you going to do?”
“Pretend it didn’t happen.”
“Will he?”
“God, I hope so.”

A few hours later, I was showered and redressed for a lazy day in the dorms with the girls when my brother called.
“Ariel, I need you to be my date for this Hawks charity dinner that I completely forgot about. Abby normally reminds me about these things, but since she’s out of town, I forgot until morning skate. Please, pretty please!”
“Are you sure there’s no one else?”
“Ariel, you’re my sister and the only one I can take besides my wife without being called a cheater. Just go with me! I won’t tell Mom and Pop about you being at the club last night either.”
“Don’t threaten me. I’m a big girl, almost 21 you know.”
“Yeah, yeah, will you go or what?”
“I guess. But you have to buy me a dress. Can you pick me up or do I have to charge it myself?”
“Charge it yourself so I can get ready too. I haven’t called Abby yet today. I miss Maddie. I’ll pick you up at campus at six. Be ready before than, love you, sis.”
Aw crap, what did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Little shorter, lots more drama. More comments might help me update, but I don't know just yet!