Status: I'm just going to try this story out, please let me know what you think. :)

Undercover

The Mission

"Erica Sanders" she jumped up out of her chair when she heard her name being called.
Erica had just completed her training to become an agent; she was called in today to be presented with her very first mission. So far she as clueless, the way the government wants her to be.

The lady, who called her name, appeared to be a receptionist and lead her to a professional-looking room. It had large cherry wood desk which was tidy, two cold brown leather chairs angling towards the desk and a few other things you would find in a high-class New York City office. There was man in a business suit who looked quite intimidating and peered at her over is glasses. Erica was suddenly a bit nervous and quickly scanned herself up and down at her reflection in the window behind him.

"Miss Sanders?" the man spoke. She quickly diverted her gaze to him, "Please take a seat." he continued on. She complied and sat in the leather chair.

"I am Dr. Foyer.” The man extended his hand for her to shake, “I would like to first congratulate you on completing your fourteen months of intensive training in our boot camp." he started scanning her files, " It takes a lot of endurance and not many people succeed, only the best of the best do." She smiled shyly.

"I suppose you would like to hear your first mission?" he questioned and she nodded.

"Do you speak?" he added. "Yes, sorry, I’m just a little nervous."

"Well in this field you can't..." he continued as he handed her a copy of her mission.

"Your new name is Sophia Horan, born in England, your parents passed away when you were you were young and have been left looking after your younger sister Kate, who moved in with your uncle in California year ago and haven’t seen her since. Also, refer to me as the “uncle” when I call you to check up on things to avoid any suspicions."

Erica took notes in her note pad.

"You are in a foreign exchange program and your new residence is in Dallas, Texas. You will be living with a wealthy family, but remember you mustn't allow them to find out who you really are. Do whatever it takes to stay out of the public eye. Remember to use a British accent at all times; you never know who may be listening.”

“So what exactly am I protecting this family from?” she asked because he left out that major detail.

“Everything.” He answered simply and handed over her new identity.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think??? :)