From Nothing to Something

"Ima Call Girl Now"

working at "Johnny's Call Girl Service" for 3 years I'm pretty much the best. Besides this bitch named Asia. She's not a call girl she's a hoe. Anyway I'm still stayin with Liza's crazy ass. & for some odd reason Candy moved in with us. I never really cared to find out why. She's ok to live with. But being a call girl and all now I have a pretty nice stash. But I'm not really sure when I'm going to start dipping into it. I wanna make sure I have enough.
I was sitting on the couch watching Maury when Liza walked in the door.
"O.m.g! Guess what?" She yelled with a huge smile on her face.
"What?" I asked still having my full attention on the television.
"Turn the tv off."
"Liza im watch--"
"Turn it off!" I sighed then turned off the tv and Candy came in the livingroom.
"Whats all the yellin for?" Candy questioned as she rubbed her ears.
"I have big news."
"Well damn Liza tell us already." I said that like I didnt care at all. Damn I can be harsh.
"I just came from the doctors and I'm pregnant!"
"By what?" I said and started laughin.
"By Ryan you idiot."
"Sure."
"Thats fabulous girl." Candy said giving Liza a hug.
"Thanks."
"How far along?" Candy asked.
"Im just a couple weeks. I'm gonna go see if I can talk to Ryan."
"You do that." I never did go to see Ryan that day. He wasnt worth the waste of time. But boy, ever since I didn't go, he's been blowing up the phone askin for yours truly. Everytime Candy would answer I'd always tell her to take a message. I wonder how he's gonna feel about Liza being pregnant. She seems so excited to be pregnant by a jailbird. What a stupid bitch.
"They didnt answer. But hey if he calls let me tell him. I wanna hear his reaction."
"You guys know what?"
"What Candy?"
"We should hit the club."
"Thats your answer for everything."
" 'Cause its the truth. We should."
I threw up my hands. "I guess we could."
"Ok be ready within an hour. I can get us in for free."
"K."
"Aight."
"Wait! Liza you sure you wanna go considering your condition?"
"Yeah. I won't drink but I can still dance."
We all went our seperate ways && went to go get dressed. We all got ready and met up in the livingroom.
"Alright let's go." We walked out the door and went to club BeYond. It was a new club that just opened. When we got to the door the line was hella long. But when Candy waved at the sercurity guard he let us right in. I wonder why I said sarcastically to myself.
We walked in and got our own booth. "Hey Destiny can you get us some drinks please? This shoes are killing me." Candy said as she took her shoes off.
"Thats because you stand on the corner in them too much. Be right back." I went to the bar and ordered 2 large margaritas. As I was walkin back to my booth some man bumped me and the drinks fell on me.
"Dammit!" I yelled.
"Oh I'm so sorry." The man replied.
"Damn now I'm all wet."
"Here let me get you some new ones." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar. "What did you have?"
"Uhh 2 large margaritas."
"Uh can I get two large margaritas? Thank you." The lady went to go make the drinks. "Listen I cant tell you how sorry I am."
"It's ok I guess. But I have to go home and change. I can't stay here wet like this."
"Do you have a way there?"
"No my car is at home."
"I can take you."
"I don't just hop in cars with people I don't know. You could be a killer for all I know." He smiled then busted out laughin which made me laugh alittle. "Im serious. I don't know why your laughin." I said in a playful tone.
He just looked at me and smiled. "I assure you I'm not a killer. If I was I wouldn't be here. I'm just tryna be nice. I feel really bad for the drink incident."
"And you should. That was really mean and uncalled for."
We laughed. "I didn't do it on purpose."
"Oh whatever."
"So hows about that ride."
"Fine. But just to let you know..I have weapons in secret places lol."
He smiled. "Ok."
The bartender returned to the front of the bar with the drinks. "Here ya go."
"Thank you."
"I'll be by the door."
"Ok." I grabbed the drinks and went back to my booth.
"Here. I gotta go."
"Where you goin?"
"Home to change."
"What happened?"
"Long story g.t.g." I power walked to the door and met up with-- Damn I don't even know his name. We got in his car and the first thing I asked him was.."What's your name? All I know you as is margarita spilling guy."
He chuckled. "My name's Enrique."
"Like the singer?"
"Yes, like the singer."
"Hm. Soo.."
"What's yours?"
"Courtneii."
"I had a rat name Courtney."
"Terrific." I frowned.
He laughed."I'm just kidding. Oh and by the way where am I goin so I can start drivin?"
"Temptin st."
"Aight." He started the car and began to drive.
"Can I ask you some more questions?"
"Sure. Go ahead."
"Umm...ok. So how old are you?"
"24. You?"
"21. Oh you can just turn down-- nevermind."
"I'm taking the long way so we'll have a chance to get to know each other alittle."
"Right... Whatever you do please don't kill me."
"I'm not. Just chill out."
"Ok." I said quietly swallowing the gathering fear spit that was in my mouth.
"So what do you do?"
"Umm...im a...umm...damn what do you call it?"
"Describe it."
"I um...work in an office answering phones--"
"A receptionst?"
"Yes! Thats it. I sometimes forget what its really called. Heh heh"
He just chuckled. I was always told to keep my job between me, my clients and Johnny. I wanted to get the attention off me and back on him.
"So what do you do?"
"Im a professional photographer."
"Oh cool."
"Yeah. Maybe some day I'll get to take some pics of you."
"Yeah may..be."
"So I'm assuming your not in a relationship."
"Why would you assume that?"
"Cause you let some random guy take you home. Usually girls wouldn't do that cause it'll cause an arguement."
"Well heres alittle f.y.i Enrique. I am a grown ass woman not alittle girl. And you must not be in a relationship either because your givin random girls-- excuse me correction, women rides home thinkin your gonna get a piece of whats between their legs." I rolled my eyes and stared out the window.
"Im gonna ignore all of that except 1 part. I am in a relationship. I only gave you a ride because I felt bad about bumpin you && knockin your drinks on you. Your the only woman I've ever given a ride during my relationship."
"So what are you boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"No I'm engaged."
"Well im--" I was cut off by his phone ringing.
"Shh.. This is her." He answered his phone. It was very loud so I heard everything she was saying.
"Hello?" The woman yelled.
"Hey baby."
"Hey."
"What are you doin? Still at the club with Frank?"
"No I'm driving."
"You on your way home?"
"No. I'm bouta drop off this lady."
"What lady? Are you cheatin on me?"
"No baby. I'll tell you the story when I get home."
"Ok hurry home baby. I'm wet and I could really use your dick right now."
"Umm..alright." You can tell he was embarrassed by the way he looked at me.
"Love you."
"Love you too."
"Wait baby do you wanna hear me fin--"
"Ashley the cops are right behind me. I gotta go." He hung up the phone. "Damn!"
"Well she seems pleasant." He didnt say anything. He just started to speed. 5 minutes later he was on my street.
"Address?"
"22." He stopped in front of my house.
"It was really nice meeting you." He said without lookin at me. I took another glance at his face.
"Same to you." I got out the car and went into the house. When I got to the door it was unlocked. Somebody must of broken in. I opened the door and the lights were on but their was nobody in sight. I walked in slowly.
"Hello?" I put my purse on the table. I guessed it was safe. So I went to check the messages on the house phone.
"You have 1 new message from a restricted number. "Msg playing: "Turn around bitch!" " Before I could turn around somebody grabbed me and covered my mouth and I closed my eyes and started screaming.
"Damn Courtneii stop fuckin screamin." A mans voice said.
I stopped screamin and he let me go. It was all dark so he must of turned out the lights before he grabbed me.
"Why are the lights off? && who the hell are you?" He locked the door & just laughed. I felt around for the lights. "Damn it. This is not funny." I continued to feel for the light switch. I leaned over the glass table holding on to the wall then my hand slipped and I crashed into the table and broke it. The glass shattered but thank God only a medium sized piece landed in my leg. The rest went all around me.
"Fuck!" I cried out.
"Oh shiit are you ok?" He asked, concern in his voice.
"Just turn on the light." I heard him run over to the wall then he flipped the switch. "Ryan!? What the hell are you doin here?" He got down beside me.
"Baby I am so sorry." He tried to gave me a hug but I pushed him away.
"Stop. Don't touch me." I tried to stand up but I couldn't. "Ow. Ow. Ow."
"Here lemme help."
"No Ryan stop." I said pushing him away again.
"Damn Courtneii I'm not just gon let you sit there sayin 'ow'. So lemme help you."
"Fine!" He picked me up and carried me to my room. Then laid me on my bed then closed & locked the door.
"Bae im--"
"Shut up!" He looked me up and down.
"Who you think you tellin to shut up?"
"You mothafuka. I see you got alittle tough in prison. You betta respect me. And help me get this out!"
"Shut the hell up it ain't even that big." He grabbed my leg.
"Pull it out slow--" He yanked out the glass. "--ly. You stupid bastard."
"It ain't even that much blood." I hopped up and went to the bathroom to clean my cut. I cleaned it & put a bandage on it then hopped back in my room. I took off my dress leavin only my bra and panties on.
"Ooh look at my body."
"Sorry boy! But this right here was neva yo body."
"It almost was." I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Anyway why are you here and how did you get out? You were suppose to be in there for mad years."
"Ma cousin bailed me out."
"Oh. So why are you here? And how did you get in here?"
"You sure are askin alotta questions. You actin like you dont want me here." I kept lookin through my dresser for somethin to wear.
"Well why would I? Your not ma dude."
"Come here real quick."
"What for? I'm already like 4ft away from you." He got up and stood behind me then put his arms around my waist.
"You know I thought about you all that time I was in the pin."
"Thats real creepy."
"Man whatever Courtneii." He let me go and walked out the room. I heard a door slam so I threw some basketball shorts on and a tank top and followed after him. When I got to the livingroom he was gone. I ran over to the door and locked it. I went back to my room and got in the bed.
As soon as I put the covers on me, my call girl phone rung. I got out the bed and ran to the livingroom. I answered it just in time.
"Hello?"
"Yo Destiny. I need you to take this guy tomorrow at 11:45am. His name is Charley. He'll be in the SkyHigh hotel. In the 10th room on the 4th floor. He's offering 10 grand but I suggest you get more. Thanks your a doll." He hung up.
"Tomorrow at 11:45am." I went back to my room, got in my bed then fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and got ready for my appointment. I stuffed my purse with everything that I needed. I grabbed my purse, coat and keys and was on my way. As I was going out Ryan was coming in.
"Hey."
"What up? Where you goin?"
"Out for a minute. I'll be back." I walked passed him.
"Yo!" I stopped.
"What?"
"Is Liza back yet?" I kept walkin down the hall.
"Go in and find out." I walked outside, got in my truck and drove to the SkyHigh hotel.
[[RYAN'S P.O.V.]] I came back from stayin the night in a hotel. I left cause Courtneii pissed me off. She know I got feelings for her & now she tryna act like I dont exist. She was part of the reason why I was in jail in the first place. Man I just got outta prison. I ain't have no pussy in like a month. Im tired of Liza's loose shit. I need somethin fresh. I ain't wanna seem desperate by pressuring Courtneii to fuck me. But I needed it. I walked into their apartment building & went up to they're apartment. When I reached for the door Courtneii swung it open. She looked so damn good. Man she gotta be mine. I spoke to her then she walked off. I loved when she was tryna act tough. Thats like ma biggest turn on. Shit I forgot aIl about Liza. Man I gotta stay focused. I love Liza not Courtneii. I walked into their house and sat on the couch.
"Damn its so boring here." I turned on the tv and turned it to football. I looked to my left and seen the phone blinkin. I got up and walked towards it. I pressed a button.
"You have 1 new msg from Liza."
"Damn its about time my baby called."
"Msg playing. "Hey Courtneii or Destiny whoever you wanna be called. This is Candy. Me and hot Liza just found some really hot guys so we're gonna stay with them tonight. We'll be back tomorrow. K smoochies. Adios!" Msg ended."
"That bitch is cheatin on me! Ooh I got her ass! And who the fuck is Candy!?" I sat back on the couch and waited for Courtneii to come home.
[[COURTNEII'S P.O.V.]] After I was finished with my appointment, I decided to go to the mall and get a few things. When I came out of Victoria Secret I saw Enrique standing outside of the store. So I went over to say hi.
"Hi." He turned around.
"Oh hey Courtneii."
"What brings you here?"
"My fiance wanted to get some new lingerie."
"Oh how wonderful."
"What about you?"
"The same reason."
"Cool."
"So what were you afraid to go inside?" I started laughin.
"No. She wants it to be a surprise."
"Oh."
"Yeah. Here she comes. I'll introduce you too."
"Oh no that's ok." His girl came out the store looking around like she lost her puppy or somethin.
"Baby! Over here." She spotted him and then she ran over to us.
"Ooh baby. I'm so happy. Your gonna love me in what I just bought." I took a look at her face. Gosh she looks so familiar but then she didn't.
"Well I have to go. I'll see you around." I power walked away from them before he could say anything.
"Who was that Enrique?"
"The woman I dropped off yesterday. I wanted you to meet her but I guess we'll have to do it another time."
"Ok." I hopped in my truck and drove home. When I got to my house I gathered my bags and got out the car. I checked the mail and went upstairs. I walked in the house and once again it was dark but the light from the sun brightened the room alittle.
"Ryan why do you keep turnin the damn lights off?" I saw him come from the back.
"Im saving energy baby." He came up behind me and turnt me around so that I was face to face with him. Then he wrapped his arms around me and began to feel on my butt.
"Uhh do you mind? I was doin somethin." I pulled his hands off me then he grabbed my arm before I could walk away.
"Courtneii please."
"Please what?" He looked me up and down.
"I need words not looks buddy." He pulled me into his chest.
"Well I need you." He gave my lips a quick peck then worked on my neck. My neck was one of my spots so he kinda had me.
"Ryan..."
"Courtneii, please give me somethin I never had but always wanted ever since the first day I saw you." He got on his knees and lifted my shirt up then started to make-out with my stomach.
"Mm. But wait your with Liza." He stopped and stood up face to face with me.
"Man fuck her. I heard a message on the phone sayin that her and some biitch name Candy was stayin wit some other niqqas. So if she wanna be a cheatin ass biitch then fuck her. Now im just askin you to do me a favor. Just this 1 time. Gurl hear me out. I just got out of jail. I ain't have none in awhile." He held my hand. "Please Courtneii."
"I don't think I can do that to Liza." He threw my hand down.
"Fine. After all the shiit she ever did to you. Now you finally got a chance to pay that biitch back and yo ass don't wanna do it. Well you know what fuck you too." He grabbed his coat and handed for the door. What I was about to do I would regret for the rest of my life.
"Ryan wait. Fine I'll help you get her back." He ran over to me then picked me up and gave me a huge hug. He kissed me again.
"I promise you wont regret it baby." He carried me to my room. He laid me on the bed and started to feel on me. Then he leaned in and kissed me. So I kissed him back.
"Listen baby I wanna take this slow. Cause I really wanna enjoy you." He took his time taking off our clothes. Staring at each part of my body.
"Can you speed this up?" He jumped on the bed and got on top of me. Then entered me as he put multiple hickies on my neck which made me scream. He was going so fast that we both lost control. I was so outta breath but I managed to notice that he didnt have a condom on.
"Mmm. Ryan do you have a condom on?" He mumbled no.
"What!? Get off of me!" I tried to push him away but he held on to me.
"Wait I'm bouta cum." He pumped faster.
"No I am not playin, get off of me!"
"Oh oh oh shiit!" As soon as he came I kicked him off me.
"Damn bae what the fuck was that for?" I jumped up and grabbed my clothes. After I got dressed again I grabbed Ryan in an attempt to throw him out. When I opened the door Candy and Liza were walkin towards to door.
"Omg Ryan!" Liza ran over and gave Ryan the biggest hug ever. "Oh I'm so happy to see you. When did you get out?"
"Get the fuck off me."
"Baby whats wrong? I missed you."
"Where the hell were you?" I budded in the conversation not even caring about what Liza had to say.
"I swear to God Ryan you better hope and pray that I'm not pregnant!" All eyes were on us.
"What why would she be-- Ryan did you fuck her?" There was a silent moment. "Oh my gosh Ryan!" Liza started to tear up.
"Shut the fuck up. Biitch I know you cheated on me. I heard the msg."
"What message? I didn't cheat. I swear! Courtneii how could you!?"
"Im leavin. I can't stay here. I'll be back to get my shiit." I ran in the house, threw some new clothes on, got my purse and a couple things then walked out to my car.
I heard Liza yell "Your not welcomed back."
I drove off. Not knowing where I was going. I drove to the nearest late night cafe. I parked in the parkin lot thinkin about what just happened. I sighed then heard someone knock at my window which scared the crap out of me.
"Ahh!"
"Courtneii its me." I rolled down my window.
"Enrique?"
"Yeah. Sorry I scared you."
"What are you doin out here at this time of night?"
"Thats what I came to ask you."
"Its a long story."
"I got nothin but time."
"Ok but first you tell me why your out here."
"Well Ash--"
"Wait I'm sorry. Get in."
"Ok." I unlocked the door & he walked around the truck then got in. After he slammed the door shut I locked it.
"Ok now go ahead."
"Ashley pissed me off so I left."
"Oh. Your fiance looks kinda familiar."
"She said the same thing about you when we got home. But anyway now its your turn."
"Ok." I sat there & told him the whole story except for the pregnant/no condom part.
"Wow. Thats umm..interesting."
"I know. I really don't wanna live there anymore. I think he's gonna move in. So now I have to find my own place. I'm too old to be living with 3 people anyway." I sighed again.
"I could find you a nice place."
"I thought you were a photographer."
"I am. But my brother sales houses. I could get you one for a descent price."
"Really?"
He nodded. "Si.`"
"Oh thank you." I leaned over and hugged him.
"No problem." I loved his hispanic accent. It was so sexxy.
"So where are you gonna stay tonight?"
"In a hotel I guess."
"Oh. Well I'm gonna let you get there."
"Um..don't you want my number?" He gave me this really confused look. "For the house. We can try to get this all done by tomorrow."
"Oh right." He handed me his phone and I put my number in it. I saved it as "strictly business". Knowin that he had a fiance in all. I wasn't a homewrecker.
"Call me in the a.m."
"Ok."
"Adios." I waved him goodbye then he smiled.
"Bye." I started the car and drove to the WarmHouse hotel. I booked a room for 2 nights just in case things didn't work out for tomorrow. As soon as I got settled in my room I went to sleep.

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook. I managed to get enough energy to answer it. My voice was alittle scratchy.
"Hello?"
"Courtneii?"
"Yeah who's this?"
"Enrique. Where are you we have to talk."
"At the WarmHouse hotel. Room 38."
"Ok I'll be there in a half hour."
"M'kay." I hung up and looked at the clock. "Oh...its only 7:45a.m." I got up and got in the shower. When I came out I threw on a pink yellow and white sun dress with white flip flops and waited for Enrique to show up. In the meantime I would start makin breakfast.
About 20minutes later there was a knock at the door. I yelled come in from the kitchen. He walked in.
"Wow. Its smells nice in here." I smiled.
"Does your wife cook like this?"
"I wish. Ima sign her up for the cookin class you took."
"No classes here. I always knew how to cook because as a child I was forc-- umm nevermind sit down . I'll make you a plate." He sat down at the table & I brought over 2 plates of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. And a glass of orange juice. I sat down with him then we both dug in.
"Mm. This is good Courtneii."
"Thank you. So what did you need to talk about?"
"A couple things. First about the house. I'm gonna call me brother and have him show you a couple houses. Second, my fiance and I want to invite you to our engagement party." He reached in his pocket and pulled an invitation. When I read what the it said I couldn't believe my eyes.
The invitation read: "Dear friends and family. You are invited to be a part of the engagement party of: Enrique Vesques and Ashley Walden." It also had the time and place and a special thank you message. When I saw Ashley's name I got so angry and wanted to puke.
"Somethin wrong?" As I looked up from the invitation I fake smile came across my face.
"Uh no. Not at all." Then he smiled.
"Oh good. So you'll come right?"
"Sure." He jumped up and gave me a thank you hug.
"Thanks. I appreciate this."
"No problem at all."
"Hey, I'm gonna give my brother a call real quick."
"K. I'm gonna use the bathroom."
"Alright." I got up from the table as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed his brother's number. I made my way to the bathroom. When I walked in I closed the door and stared in the mirror.
"Ashley Walden. That stupid biitch gets to marry him! Oh gosh I cant believe this shiit. Wait, since she wants to ruin my life. I'm gonna return the favor." I opened the bathroom door and heard Enrique having a conversation in spanish. The only word I understood was Tony. Im assuming that was his brother's name.
I walked back in the kitchen and sat down thinking about how Ashley really ruined my life.
"Gracias Tony. Ok bye. Alright he say's he can show you a couple houses tomorrow morning."
"Great."
"What's wrong? I thought this is what you wanted."
"It is. I'm ok. Really." He sat down and pulled his chair in front of me.
"No your not."
"Yes I am."
"No your not."
"Yeah I am." He just stared at me. I stared at the ground and occasionally I would look up at him. He was so cute. Lightskin. Long hair into a ponytail. Light brown eyes. Grown man swagg. Oh it was the best.
"Um..can I ask you a question?"
"Mhm."
"Why do you keep staring at me."
"Because I'm waiting for you to tell me whats wrong."
"I already told you nothin was wrong."
"Yeah ok. I'll pretend like I believe that." He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the couch.
"Ok now tell me."
"Tell you what?"
"Omg." I laughed then he smiled. The smiles and laughter led to a awkward silence.
"Umm.."
"Shh dont ruin it." He whispered.
"Dont ruin what?" I asked quietly with a smile.
"Up! U ruined it."
"Ruined what?"
"Nevermind now." I knew I was about to take a risky move but I didnt care. I hopped up and jumped on his lap then grabbed his collar.
"You'd better tell me what I ruined."
"Or what?" He asked while putting his hands over mine.
"Or I'm gonna beat your ass." He broke out in laughter. And so did I. Nowadays I was still a lover not a fighter but I would fight if I had to. I really don't know how I was a lover when I was always exposed to hatred as a child. I think Enrique saw that in me. He stopped laughin && got serious. Then looked me in my eyes.
"Courtneii how old were you when you lost your virginity?"
"16. How bout you?"
"14."
"Tsk tsk tsk. You should be ashamed of yourself. What were you doin knockin boots at 14?"
"I don't even remember. Do you remember who you lost it to?"
"Uhh nope." I couldnt tell him that his future brother-in-law who was my foster brother at the time is who I lost my virginity to. So once again I lied.
"Do you remember yours?"
"Yup. Michelle Patterson."
"Wow you remember her whole name huh?"
"Yeah I do cause I had a big ass crush on her. She acted so stuck up. I don't know why I was so interested in her."
"Your teenage boy hormones were why you were interested."
"Well you know what my grown man hormones are interested in?"
"What?"
"Your lips." He put his arms around my waist and pulled my body closer to his. Our lips met each others. Then we shared a kiss that lasted about 10 minutes before things got alittle carried away. He started to grind my body against his as we kissed. I really really wanted this. He lifted my arms up and took off my shirt. Then I took off his. He slowly pulled my bra straps down. 1 by 1. And when they were all down he unsnapped my bra then took it off. He cupped a boob and sucked on it like a baby suckin on a sucker. Then as soon as he reached for my belt buckle his phone rung. I guess as soon as it rung he snapped back into reality.
"Oh my God what am I doin?"
"Umm..." I hopped off his lap then we scrambled to get our clothes back on and get back to normal. He found his shirt on the floor and threw it on.
"Where'd my phone go?"
"Its on the couch." He ran back over to the couch and checked his phone.
"Damn."
"What?"
"It was Ashley."
"Oh screw that biitch." He looked at me as if he was saying what. "I mean call her back."
"Right.." He dialed her number. Once again his phone was super loud so I could hear everything she was sayin. This dude has gotta get a new phone. She answered on the first ring.
"Where are you?"
"Ash I'm on my way home."
"No! Answer my question Enrique!"
"Bye honey I'm on my way."
"Enrique Vesques you'd better not hang up on--" *click* He hung up on her. I tried to keep myself from laughin but I let out alittle smirk. He heard me and just stared.
"Listen I gotta go."
"Right."
"I'll text you my brother's number so you can meet up with him tomorrow."
"K thanks." I walked him to the door. He opened it looking for somethin else to say. Not tryin to bring up what just happened.
"Well ill see you at the engagement party next week."
"See ya then."
"O..kay. Bye." I waved at him then he walk out the door. I closed it and sat on the couch thinking.
"Hmmm..Who could i bring to the engagement party with me?" An idea hit me. I grabbed my keys and hit the road. I pulled up outside of the apartments and got out the car. I ran up to My old apartment and knocked on the door. Liza opened the door alittle.
"What do you want?"
"I came to--"
"Came to what? Get the rest of your shiit or to steal my man."
"Actually I did come to talk to Ryan. Where is he?"
"Listen Courtneii Ryan is mine and i--" Ryan came and swung the door opened.
"Go sit down."
"But i--" "Liza go sit yo ass down. Damn!" She rolled her eyes at me like alittle ass girl & went to sit down. Then Ryan stepped into the hallway and closed the door.
"What?"
"Come on." I started to walk away and he just stood there. "Ryan come on."
"No. What do u need me for." I walked back over to him, grabbed his arm and pulled him along with me. I pulled him all the way to the car then we both got in. I started the car and drove off.
"Where r we goin?"
"For a drive." He leaned his seat back then turnt up the music. As soon as he started singin i turned it off.
"No sweetie. We are not doin this today." He put his seat back up.
"Ma bad."
"Ryan i am so sick of fightin dese biitches over you. You are not baddest thing on earth."
"Girl please. I was always the hottest niqqa on dhis planet."
"Whatever. U can think keep thinkin that if u want." I drove to the waterfront and parked the car. "Anyway what do u need ma pretty boy service for?"
"I need u to come to an engagement party with me."
"Why me?"
"Because u know ur the only dude i talk to!"
"Yea u right."
"So r u gonna come with me?"
"Yea I guess."
"Yay! Thanks so much."
"Yea yea. So when is this thing?"
"Next friday."
"Is it gon be bottles there?"
"I think so."
"Aw hell yea. No kids allowed right?"
"Dont think so."
"Hell yea. Who party is this anyway?"
"My friend Enrique."
"Ok and? What he gettin married to his self or somethin?"
"No."
"Well damn Courtneii tell me who his wife is."
"Well u remember Ashley dont u?"
"Ashley who?"
"Umm ur stalker Ashley." He quickly looked at me.
"Not crazy Ashley."
"Yea, he's marryin her."
"Aww hell naw!! I cant go."
"Ryan u already said u would."
"I cant i just remembered i gotta doctors appointment."
"At 8 o'clock at night? I dont caree what u say because ur goin." "This is a set up." "No its not." "Y do u need me again?" "I need u to make some other people jealous." "So basically ur using me." "Exactly. This is strictly business. Maybe she wont remember u." "Yes she will. Dhis crazy biitch wrote me all dese letters about how she was gon break me out and shiit." "Lolz. Maybe she changed." "Dhat shiit aint funny. And i doubt it." I started the car and made my way to Taco Bell. "Aww. I'll love u for this." "Its too late. Im already in love." "Fine." The car was silent for a good 20 minutes b4 he started to talk again.I pulled into the drive through. I stared at the menu. "Courtneii y dha hell didnt u tell me dhat Liza was pregnant?" "Cuz she wanted to tell u." "If i knew she was pregnant dhen i woulda neva fxcked u." "Whatever. Can i get 3 hard shell tacos and a medium Sprite. Do u want somethin?" I said lookin over at him. "Naw im cool." Then lady said drive to the next window so thatz what i did. I paid for my food then a man handed me a bag and my drink. Then i drove off. "Dhat shiit was real wrong." "So what. Get over it. And like i said u'd better hope and pray that im not pregnant." "U been sick?" "No. But still." "If u are u keepin it." "Yea. I know." "I wasnt askin i was tellin u." "No u weren't. Im not Ashley or Liza Ryan. U not just gon be talkin to me any kinda way." "Ma bad." "Mhmm." "I hope u r." "Y?" "Cuz i want a baby." "I swear u r so fxckin stupid." "Y u say dhat?" "Uh because u already have a baby on the way." "Man..dhat probably aint even ma baby. U know Liza a hoe." "Yea but ur engaged to her. Yea ok." "Oh shiit. I jive forgot. Damn." We both started laughin. "R u gonna be there for her baby?" "Hell yea if its mine." "Wow. But i thought u loved her." "I did until I saw u again." We came back to the apartments. "Ryan get out ma car." "Aight. Be dhat way dhen." I smiled at him. "Hey dont forget. I'll pick u up on friday at 7:45pm." "Yup. U better find out if u r or not." "Whatever." I drove back to the hotel. I really didnt wanna put too much attention on this whole pregnancy thing because it was scary. I dont wanna have my first baby by Ryan. Ew. When i got the hotel i took a shower, ate my food then went straight to sleep. Then next morning i woke up got in the shower, got dressed then made some breakfast. After i gathered my things i started out the door. As i was locking up my room, Enrique was walkin down the hallway. Towards my room. "Hey." "Hey. What brings u here?" He stood in front of me with a face as if he was looking for an answer to my question. "R u drunk?" "I--" He dropped to the floor. "Oh qod!" I got down beside him and started to slap his face, trying to wake him up. "Enrique? Get up. Enrique..come on. Get up.." I stood up and looked down. Finally coming to the conclusion that he wasnt gonna get up. I unlocked & opened my door then pulled his body in my hotel room. I pulled him onto the bed. "Ok this either is gonna wake him up or hurt him really bad." I drew my arm back and punched him in his face. It woke him up and hurt him. "Ow! What the fxck was that for?" "U wouldnt wake up." His eye started to get darker. "Ooh let me go get u some ice." I ran to the kitchen and got an ice pack. Then ran back into the room. "Here." He took the pack out my hand and put it on his eye. He just sat there silently, staring into space. I sat on the side of the bed. "Whats wrong?" "Y is it that everytime i think i get something good it always turns into shiit?" "R u talkin about Ash--" He cut me off. "Y is it that im always getting the short end of the stick?" "R u drunk?" He cut me off again. "Y did God bring Ashley into my life?" "Its obvious that u to were meant to be." "No we're not. I cant stand her ass. She's so damn annoying. Ugh, just thinkin about her makes me sick." "Um yea. Hey listen i gotta go meet ur brother. Ur welcome to stay here if u want." I stood up and walked over to the door. "Ok. Wait come here theres somethin on ur face." "What is it? Get it off." "Come here." I walked back over to him. I leaned down and he kissed me. "Come on Courtneii. Tony can wait." "U really dont know what ur doin." "Yes i do now come here." "I gotta go." I walked out the room and ran out to my car. I called his brother and he told me where to meet him. I drove all the way to San Diego,CA. I saw him wave me down. I parked the car and got out and walked over to him. "Hello." "Hola Courtneii. Muy bonita." U could tell that this guy spoke Spanish so much. I could barely understand a word he was saying. "Gracias. So what do u have for me?" "Well i own every house on this block. Lets have a look shall we." "Lead the way." He showed me all 7 houses in a matter of 3 hours. Then we came back out and walked to our cars. "So which one r we thinking about taking?" "Well i really like the one with the 3 bedroom, 2 bath and pool area." "Ah the 2 story house. Good choice my dear." He explained how much the house would be. I paid him then he gave me the keys. "Thank u so much Tony." "Anytime. Well see u at the engagement party. I see Enrique has found his self a keeper." "But im not--" He laughed and got in his car then drove off. So i got in my car and drove back to San Fransico. I purchased a couple things for the new house which took up most of my day. When i got back to the hotel i called Ryan. "Yo!" "Ryan could u help me move." "When?" "Like tomorrow." "Aight." "Thanx." I hung up the phone & went in my room. I plopped on the bed and got comfortable. I felt around then i touched a finger. "Aw man. He's still here." I liked Enrique a lot dont get me wrong but i didnt wanna be little Ms. Homewrecker. I wanted him to leave Ashley all by his self. It would make me feel 10 times better. I couldnt wait until this all unfolded. "Enrique. Wake up. Its 11pm." I shook him & he started to mumble. "What?" "I said im not goin anywhere." He sat up & rubbed his eyes. Im assumin his drunken rampage was over. "What time is it?" "11pm." "How long have I been here?" "Pretty much all day." "Oh shiit." "Guess what?" "What?" "I bought a house." "Thats good." "I know. Ur brotherz real nice." He laid back down & turned towards me. "Ur not leavin?" "Naw im stayin here tonight." "But what about Ash--" "Shh. Dont even say her name. Obviously she's not worried. She hasnt called all day." "Oh. Um ok. I guess ill sleep on the couch then." "Courtneii u dont have to be like that." "Like what? I know ur engaged n all. So im gonna let u stay that way." He laughed. "Courtneii if u dont get ur ass in this bed then ima come get u." "U gotta catch me first." I opened the door and ran out. I heard him jump out of bed and run after me. We ran all around the hotel room but there was nowhere to go so he caught me at the door. He walked up to me. With my back against the door he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. As we kissed i put my arms around his neck. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He put me down while he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants I just stared at his perfect Cali boy or should i say perfect Cali man body. He gently pushed me on my back and took off my jeans. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up so that i was standing in front of him. He lifted my arms up and slide my shirt off. As he was preparing for u know what i had some thoughts in my head. This silent stuff was a huge turn on especially when u have someone as sexxy as Enrique standin in front of u. I didnt wanna rush him like i rushed Ryan. He could take all day if he wanted to. He lifted my leg and placed it on the bed. Then he pushed my pantiez to the side and entered me. But he wasnt finished. Then he picked me back up and went to work. All i could think about was--........exactly this dude had me distracted. He was doin it so good that i couldnt even think. I just moaned and yelled out his name. "Oh Enrique. I think i love u." He smiled and went faster. I guess he already knew what that meant. After a couple minutes of that we came and he flipped me upside down. In the standin up 69 position. We handled each other until we came for the 4th time that night. There was so many new positions that i lost count. When we were finished we both got in the tub together then got back in the bed. We cuddled. He stroked my hair back and forth. Until i fell asleep. As i was dozing off i got this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I never had sexx like that before. I just thought about it. That wasnt sexx. We just made love. With that conclusion i fell asleep thinkin about him. I woke back up to a phone ringing. I reached over towards the night stand and grabbed a phone. "Hello?" "Enrique! Where the hell r u?" "What who is thi--" I reached back over and turnt the light on. I realized i grabbed the wrong phone. "Wait a minute. This is not my husband. This is a biitch! Who the hell is this?" I hung up the phone as soon as she started talking stupid. I threw his phone back on the night stand and laid back down. Enrique turnt towards me and mumbled. "Who was it?" "Nobody." He held on to me and we both went back to sleep. When i woke up the next morning i didnt feel him in the bed. I over heard somebody arguin in the kitchen. I threw on my robe and slippers & went to the kitchen. "Ashley i dont--. But im not--. Cant i just--. Damn would u let me talk!" He was sitting at the table. So i walked over to him and wrapped by arms around his neck & started to bit and kiss it. "Mm. Ashley i gotta go. No. I'll talk to u when i get home. Bye." "Trouble in paradise." He stood up and put his phone in his pocket. "No we're fine." I gave him that whatever look. "I gotta go." "Ok." He kissed my forehead and left. I got in the shower and drove over to Ryan's. I walked up to the apartment and knocked on the door. Ryan answered surprisingly. "What up?" "U ready?" "Yea. Did u rent a truck or somethin?" "No i forgot i had to." "Damn Courtneii go get dhat shiit." "But i gotta pack. Here u go get it." I handed him the keys to my expedition. "Aight. Hurry up though." "Ok." He walked out and i walked in. I went straight to my room and started packin everything that belonged to me. When Ryan came back we started to move everything in the truck. We went to pick up everything else that i bought for the house. Then we drove to San Diego. The whole ride was basically silent until Ryan decided to ask me the question again. "Yo." "No Ryan i didnt check yet." "Well damn baby when u gon check?" "When i go to the damn doctor. I made an appointment for Friday morning." "Im going." "What? No ur not. Im a grown woman i can go by myself." "So what. U might be pregnant wit ma baby so im goin." "Look wont u worry about the biitch that really is pregnant with ur baby since u want 1 so damn bad." I pulled up to the house and parked in the drive-way. "Speaking of that biitch yaw 2 need to make up. Dhis shiit is makin me sick." "Shut up and help me get this into the house." We moved everything in the house within 5 hours. Everything was exactly how i wanted it. After we finished we sat in the livingroom. I hung up pictures and stuff like that. "Yo dhis house is badd as hell. Who u get dhis joint from?" Ryan was unaware that i was a call girl and i wanted to keep it that way. I also didnt want him knowing that i was foolin around with the groom of the engagement party that we're going to on friday. It would spark off too much drama that i couldnt handle right now. So i just left the situation alone. "Dont worry about it." "Why it gotta be like dhat?" He said getting up off the couch and walking over to me. "Dude dont even start. Im not in the mood." "Fine. Take me back home. I dont got time to deal wit yo stank ass attitude." "Lets go then." I grabbed the keys, locked up the house and drove back to San Fransico. I dropped Ryan off and told him ill see him friday night for the engagement party. Then i drove back to the hotel to get the rest of my things and to pay for my room. When i walked into the room i put all my clothes and stuff in my bag. Then i went to the front to pay for everything.After i paid i hopped back in my truck and drove back home. I got settled in my new house.