Status: very active(;

He Told Me He Hated Me. I Laughed, We Both Knew the Feelings We Really Had.

Everybody has bad days.

"What do you mean pay for this"? he didn't answer and just smiled. Letting his hands rest from his face whit a big fat bruise swelling his eye making it shrink.

"Omg!! I did that??" i covered my mouth
"Naw the wind did it" he said sarcastically
"Oh well yea..good luck with all that" i said backing away.
He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me towards him. His hot breathe on my ear. He was soo much stronger than me.
"Whats your name?" he whispered, but more of a demand.
"la..layla.. raine" I hesitated.
"why woul.." "OW!!"
I was stopped by him biting on the top of my ear.
"What the hell man!" i complained rubbing my ear.

He giggled than let me go, and left without another word.

~~~

Later on, when i left the office with a dentition slip in my hand. I walked into first period all the good seats were taken so i had to sit in the front were mrs.orchary, would spit, and talk over you all period. I leaned back touching my now red ear.
Today was horrible. At lunch someone spilled there lunch all over me , i almost fell down the stairs, and i got a zero in my English test because i supposedly was "looking at the persons paper next to me" when i was really bending over to pick up my pencil..But whatever i didnt care at this point. The bell rang and i picked up my book bag, well purse but of course all my books came pouring out. I bent over when two feet stood in front of me. It was a boy. Not only a boy but Zack. The most popular boy in our school.
He had brown spiked up hair. His milky way brown eyes gazed down at me.
"Can i help you?" i said as he stood still.
"The question is.. can you help me"
"Huh??" i asked confused.
"Come with me" he smiled taking my hand, and lifting me with no struggle what so ever. He grabbed my bag and finished putting the books inside.
The bell rang. "Damn it!!" "Im late for 12th period!" i pouted.
"I have to go" i tired to get my back bag from him but he didnt let me go.
"Dont worry your on the excused list"
"Wait what??"
"You'll find out, he said leading me into a hall, that i've always thought was a staff room over the years considering it says "Students no trespassing"
Ive seen it one time when one of the teachers opened it, and i saw a peek of a big rectangle table, with chairs all around it, like where business people had meetings.
When i turned to the left i saw a girl who was supposedly dating Zack. I turned who was sitting next to her. It was the boy who i bumped into earlier.

But wait..His bruise is..gone?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks ^.^

oh and if anybody knows how to get pictures on here let me know cause im having some trouble D;

anyways comment & subscribe i need yo opinions!!!