Holding Onto What I'm Feeling

"I'm fine with that."

(Still Carly's P.O.V.)

Jeph and I were interrupted by a knock on my apartment door.

"I'll get it," Jeph said, separating himself from me. I watched as he opened the door, and saw Bert, looking slightly confused.

"Jeph," said Bert. He looked at Jeph, wearing only his boxers and then at me, wearing only my underwear and Jeph's t-shirt. He looked back at Jeph. "I didn't think you'd be here. Am I interrupting anything?"

"Not really," Jeph said.

"Well," Bert said. "I'm gonna go. But I expect explanations for what was going on eventually."

"Of course," Jeph said.

"Good," said Bert, smiling. "I'll see you two later then."

"Bye Bert," I said.

"Bye," said Jeph, closing the door as Bert left our sight.

Bert's P.O.V.

I was walking past a diner, and I happened to look in the window and see Amanda sitting by herself inside. I decided to join her. I went in and sat across from her.

"Hey," Amanda said.

"Hey to you too," I said. "So, are you and Jeph still together?"

"I don't think so," said Amanda. "I know he's at Carly's, and you know what? I'm fine with that."

"Well," I said. "Jeph is definitely at Carly's. I just saw them. That's great that you're fine with it."

"Yeah," Amanda said, smiling. "When you know all about Jeph and Carly's past, you'd feel the same way. You can't help but be happy for them."

I watched as Amanda looked from me to the window. She looked happy, but it seemed that she felt lonely. I know I felt lonely sometimes.

"Amanda?" I asked. She turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" she said.

"You want to go out to have dinner with me?" I asked. Amanda smiled.

"Sure," she said. "That would be great."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, one more chapter i think. It'll probably be an epilogue. So, yeah. Anyways, I decided my next story will be a Frank Iero fanfic cause I feel like I haven't written one in a while lol. It'll be called 'Ignorance Is Bliss, Cherish It'. I have a bunch of other ideas I'd like to work on, so stick with me if you want. I'll only be working on 2 stories at a time, like usual. Hopefully it'll stay that way o.o lol..Although, I would like to try and do a short-ish story, so maybe I'll work on that too. Who knows.. Sorry my author's note is so long ^_^;;
Feedback please?
~Sally
Oh, and this chapter is for rebelinred who asked 'What about Bert?' and then I proceeded in sending her a message telling her she gave me an idea, which resulted with me torturing her with the fact that I had come up with an idea and that she'd have to wait to find out what it was lol.