‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Something Blue

Woke up. Feeling 100% better. My phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.
"Ms. Cooper" The lady said.
"Yes?" I asked sitting up.
"It's Rita Simpson from the school board calling you to let you know you got the job!" She answers.
"Thank you so much!" I said.
"You start next week Monday." She says.
"Alright. Thank you so much," I replied.
She laughed quietly, "You're welcome, Ms. Cooper. I'll see you Monday."
"See you Monday," I said.

She hung up. I put my phone back down on my bed side table. I rolled over to face Jack. He wasn't there.

"JACK?" I called out. No response.
I bit my lip and walked downstairs, "ARIA!" I called out. Still no response.
"ALEX!" I said squealing a bit. No answer.

I sighed, slipping upstairs, and crawled into the shower. I got out got dressed grabbed my phone, went downstairs. I grabbed my purse, walking outside. I searched around for my keys. I found them. i sent a quick text to Aria real quick.

To: Aria
Where da fuq did you take my boo?

I put my phone in my purse and got in my car. I put in Put Up or Shut Up and started driving. I sang along to every song as i drove to the jewelry store. I parked and got out. I walked inside, humming That Girl's A Straight Up Hustler. I looked around at things.

"Can I help you?" A Lady asks.
"Just looking for my something blue for my wedding," I answered, smiling, looking around.
"We have a something blue collection you could look at," She says smiling.
"Okay..." I said nodding as she leads me to the 'Something Blue' collection.

She took out everything. I looked at them smiling wishing Jack was here. My started ringing "Everybody getting kinda crunk i think some dude just grabbed my junk" really loud. My cheeks flushed lightly as i took it out and pressed answer.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey baby!" Jack says.
"Hi Honey...What are you doing?" I asked.
"Out with Aria and Alex. I got something for you" He says. I could hear the smile on his face.
"Whatcha get?" I asked smiling as i looked at the things .
"Something small and blue," He answered.
"Oh really?" I asked.
"Mhm. Are you home?" He asks.
"No I'm out and about," I said
"Alright, we're almost home," Jack says.
"Okay Boo. I'll be home in a bit. Imma finish shopping then I'll be home," I said smiling.
"Okay. I miss you," Jack says.
"I miss you too," I responded.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you too," I said.
"I'm going to let you go. See you at home. Prepare yourself for a cuddling of a life time," He joked.
I laughed, "Okay, baby boy. See you." I smiled and pressed the hang up button.

I tossed my phone back into my purse and told the lady I was done here. I left and drove to the mall. I got out and I walked into Hot Topic. I looked at the shirts and bracelets and gauges. I admire the lip piercing rings. I sighed quietly. I got a few BVB and AA stuff. I wen't to the food court and got ice cream from dairy queen then i left and went home. I arrived home and as soon as I walked in, still eating my ice cream by the way, Jack flies down the stairs and hugs me tightly. I hugged him back and wiggled out of his arms and walked upstairs, which Jack followed me upstairs, which he kept grabbing my ass. I giggled quietly. We got into my room I put my ice cream down and my bag, kicked off my shoes and began kissing Jack. He was returning the kiss. He began to tug at my clothes, indicating he wanted my clothes off. I pulled away and shook my head.

"No, We can't Jackary," I scolded.
"Damn....Oh let me get you your surprise," He said pecking my lips then walks downstairs.

I put my shirts away then I finished my ice cream just in time for Jack to be prancing back up the steps with a box in his hands. He hands me the box. I opened it and smiled wide. Two bobby pins with a blue flower on it. I gasped and hugged him tightly.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I squealed in his ear.
"You are welcome babe," He replied hugging me back
"I was just about to buy some. I am glad i didn't!" I said.
"That's good," He mumbled.

I put them down on my bed side table and lays in bed, making grabby hands at him. He laid down next to me. I cuddles into him. He wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into him.

"Guess who got her job today?" I asked
"You did?" He asked happily.
"Yes!" I said kissing his head, "you what that means?"
"No," He said.

I lean forward and kissing him softly. He kissed me back smirking a bit.

"Baby. Stop teasing," He mumbles.
"No It's fun!" I said smiling.
"Mean! Why do I love you?" He asks.
"I don't know, why do you?" I asked.
"I love you because you have the best personality ever. You are beautiful," He answered, kissing my wrist, "Absolutely perfect in every way."

I blushed deeply and he kissed me softly. I kissed him back softly. He laughed quietly before pulling away. He played with the sheets smiling softly. I looked at him and smiled. I poked his nose.

"Whaaaat?" He asked.
"You are cute!" I said.
"I am not!" He begged.
"You are sexy," I said.
"Sexy?" He giggled out.
"Yes Sexy! Very Sexy..." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
mini chapter :) I just needed to updated this so much! I have another chapter that is 3/4 written so :P Another update very very soon!