‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Sicky

I woke the next morning with Jack's arm wrapped around me. I smiled and looked down at hand and saw the ring and smiled more. I got up and grabbed my phone. I dialed my mom's number.

"Hello?" My mom said in a raspy voice. She was probably crying.
"Hi Mom," I said quietly.
"Sweetie you okay?" She asked.
"Jack purposed last night," I said with happiness in my voice.
"I didn't even know you had a boyfriend." She muttered into the phone.
"Of course you didn't! You too worried about my brother to even freaking notice," I muttered.
"Sweetie pie...." She started.
I cut her off, "No Mom i get whatever tell dad for me mention it to my brother. Come...don't come...whatever Bye..." I hung up and slid down the wall and sniffled.

I got up and walked down stairs.

"Hey Des..." Alex said as I walked into the kitchen.
"Hi Lex..." I said in a small voice.
"Jack and I went to like a thousand of diamonds store before we found that ring." He commented.
"I love it...I told my mom about the engagement....bad idea..." I mumbled.
"And you want to hurt yourself?" Alex questioned.
"Yeah..." I said sitting up on the counter.
"Do you want anything to eat?" He asks.
"Just coffee and some toast. I am not feeling so good," I answered.
"Have you and Jack..." He started.
"No we haven't so I know I am just not feeling well." I said

Alex started the coffee and my toast and sat next to me on the counter. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. We heard a quiet moan.

"Jack is up..." I mumbled.
"I know...." Alex said getting off the counter, tending to the coffee and the toast.
Jack waddled in, "Hey guys..."
"Hi babe..." I said quietly.
"How are you?" He asked walking over the counter.
"I am alright...I told my mom about the engagement...she could have careless about it." I said sniffling a bit.
"Oh baby. I am so sorry." He said hoping up, wrapping arm around me.
"It's fucking fine." I mumbled.

Alex handed me my coffee and toast.

"Want anything Jack?" Alex asks.
"An Omelette" Jack answered.
"Alright." Alex says.

Alex starts making the omelette. I drank my coffee and forced the toast down my throat. I held onto my stomach and ran upstairs to my bathroom. I threw up. Jack had wondered up there about haft way through and held my hair. I sat back.

"Babe, you okay?" Jack ask.
"No..." I said in a small voice.
Jack scooted next to me. he put his hand up to my face, "You are warm and you look pale. We should take you two the doctors."
"No. I hate the doctors." I mumbled.
"Baby...let's get you to bed" he says scooping me up, taking me the bedroom.

He kisses my head and gave me my trash can. He left the room. I sat there sighing quietly. He came back in.

"Hey Babe I am going home and running over to mom's. Alex is coming with you so we are sending Flyzik over. Is that okay?" he asks.
"I am okay with that." I said.
"Alright we are going right now." he replied.

He walked over and kissed my head. I smiled. He walked out the room. I reached for my TV remote and turned it on. I skipped through the channels till i heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked downstairs. I opened the door.

"Hey Flyzik," I said.
"Hey Destery. I am sorry, you are not feeling good. But I have brought Disney movies." he said.
I smiled, "That's perfect...We can watch it upstairs in my room or the living room."
"Your bedroom is fine if you didn't mind." he said.
"Sure!" I said.

We walked upstairs. I got back into bed. Flyzik put in one of the movies and crawls into ed next to me. He started the movie. Him and I watched movies. I had curled up into his side and he had his arms around me. I know Jack would be jealous if he was here. I smiled a little bit. A knock was at the door. I paused the movie.

"Heeeeeey" Flyzik started.
"There is a knock at the door It's probably Jack go get it." I said.
"Fine. Don't you dare press play!" he said.
"I won't" I said laughing a bit.

He was so cute sometimes. I sat there and looked around. I quickly clutched my trash can and threw up. I moaned quietly in pain. Jack walked in. I looked up at him and squeaks.

"Hey Baby," He said sitting down next to me rubbing my back. I quickly hugged him. He hugged me back.
"I feel awful..." i whined.
"Baby you'll be okay. Alex and I went my mom's and she made you her special soup." he said.
"That was nice of her." I said, "remind me to thank her when i feel better."
"Of course..." He said.
I put down the trash can and cuddled into his side, "Cuddle me pwease" i asked pouting.

He kissed my pout and cuddled me. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

-Hours Later-

I woke up alone. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I leaned against the tub and cried quietly to myself.

"Des?" Aria says as she walks in.
"Aria...." I said quietly.
"Come on. Let's go downstairs. You can have some Mrs.Barakat's soup." She said helping me up.
"Okay.. " I said in a small voice.

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat down in one of the chairs. I looked to my left and saw Jack and Alex sitting there.

"Hi.." I said quietly.
"Hey Desteray." Alex hummed.
"Hi Lex." I replied.
"Hi baby girl." Jack chimed in.
"Hi Jacky." I replied.
Aria put some soup in front of me, "There we go."
"Thank You," I said taking a small sip. I smiled and ate the rest of my soup.
"You are welcome," Aria said.

Alex leaned over counter and kissed her. I smiled. I loved how happy those two were.

"Me and Alex and I are going wedding shopping. Call me if you need anything okay?" She says.
"Alright. Have fun you two!" I said.

With that Alex and Aria left. I was alone with Jack. Which i dot mind one bit. I finished eating. Me and Jack went up the steps o my bedroom. He laid down with me in bed. He looked so cute sleep. I took a quick picture and texted it to Aria. I put my phone down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
lame so sorry