‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Christmas

Aria was in West Virginia with her family and the guys where at his parents house. I didn't feel like driving 8 hours to get to Nottingham Pennsylvania to visit my family. so I stayed home. The guys dropped off our presents before they left. I found my gift from Aria and I opened it. It was Winnie The Pooh on a necklace. I smiled and opened my gift from the boys. It was just 2 tickets to Paris which is amazing. Jack got me an additional gift. I diamond bracelet. He is truly an amazing man. I hope my gifts from my family members. I put on my JAGK hoodie then my leather jacket over and put on my scarf and took a walk long walk.

"Nothing sadder than walking around Baltimore alone on Christmas," i muttered to myself and walked to the park and i texted Jack once i got there.

To: Jacky Bassam Barakat
Hey babe having fun with family?
Sent: 12/25/12 12:30pm

From: Jacky Bassam Barakat
I am. I am so sorry you are alone...are you sure you dont want to come?
Sent: 12/25/12 12:32pm

To: Jacky Bassam Barakat
No I don't to intrude. just come over after.
Sent: 12/25/12 12:34pm

From: Jacky Bassam Barakat
I asked my mom and she says its fine..she really want to meet you. baby please come.
Sent: 12/25/12 12:36pm

To: Jacky Bassam Barakat
Fine I'll walk home and pick me up okay?
Sent: 12/12/12 12:38pm

From: Jacky Bassam Barakat
Okay I'll see you soon!
Sent: 12/25/12 12:40pm

I put my phone away and i walked home. and sat on my porch and sing quietly to myself, " You and me against the wall. Kiss or fight it, its your call, No matter what you do, I'll still feel the same about you, We're at a cross road," "Our situations changing from day to day, You're probably thinking that we should go on our separate ways, No matter what you do, I'll still feel the same about you. We're at a cross road." Jack arrives and i walk to the car still singing to myself, " I get your point, We're better friends than lovers,"

Jack kisses my cheek, "Hey Babe."

"Hi Jack," I said and hold his hand and lace out fingers together.

Jack starts driving again, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I said playing with my Winnie The Pooh necklace.

Jack looks over at me really quick then back at the road. He smiles, "You are super fucking adorable." he say.

I blush and looks out the window, "Oh shush Barakat," I said and giggled.

"I was kidding Mrs. Future Barakat," he remarks. My face light up with a smile and my blush got darked. 'Mrs. Future Barakat' I love the sound of that.

"Thank you for the bracelet Jack. Its beautiful." I said.

"Welcome babe," he said and smiles, "Thank you for new diamond studs. I think they are heavier than the other ones. They are diffidently more noticeable."

"Welcome sweety," I said. Jack lets go off my hand and pulls into he driving way and parks and unbuckles. He gets out and runs to my door and opens it. I get out and we walk to the front door and Jack rings the doorbell. His mom opens the door.

"Hello Sweety," she says to him and looks over at me, "Hi Destery."

"Hi Mrs. Barakat," I said smiling, thinking about what Jack said earlier in the car.

"Why don't you come in? It's freezing!" she says and walks into the kitchen.

We walk in and Jack closes the door behind us. He grabs my hand and I lace our fingers together. We walk into the living room and most of his family is here.

"Don't Worry, I'll introduce you," He said pulling me over to his sister and her husband and her child. After getting introduced to everyone we sat down on the floor by the tree. We laughed and had a great fucking time and amazing dinner. I helped his mom clean up.

"So Deary Do you like this family?" she asks breaking the ice.

"Yeah. You all are so hilarious and amazing," I said smiling.

"Thank You. How are things between you and my cutey pie?" she states.

I giggled, "We are good. He's such a sweet romantic guy." I answered.

"That's Good," She says, "Why don't I finish up and you can go spend time with him?"

"No I don't mind helping...He can wait!" I said.

"Alright" she says. I finish helping her and we go into the living room and I sit down next to Jack and smile as he puts his arm around me. After a while people start leaving and Jack and I wait for everyone to be gone and we left. We drove home. We sits down in my living room. Jack is rubbing my thigh.

"You look amazingly attractive right now," He said still rubbing my thigh.

"Mhm Is that so?" I asked?

He nods and kisses my neck. I giggled and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done i swear haha