‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Baltimore Fun

I woke up and I saw Jack lying down next and I just smiled. I moved over to him. I just lied there and watch him sleep. He looks so adorable. A couple of minutes go by and I saw Jack starting to open his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"Morning Babe." he mumbles.

"Morning Love," I said smiling.

"Well..." he said, "I should really start leaving some clothes here for when i spend the night."

"If you want to," I said, "I'll go get some of your clothes and you can go shower...after i shower of course."

"But i want to shower with you," he said squeezing my side.

"Jack..." I said.

"I know not yet..." he says.

I kiss his cheek and got up and grabbed my towel and showered. I came back in my room wrapped in my towel and i opened my dresser and pulled out underwear and bra and put them on. Jack was grinning behind me watching me. I skipped to my closet and walked in and grabbed a neon pink tank top and my AWG sweater and put them on and walk back into my bedroom and glanced at my bed at Jack.

"Beautiful," he said.

"I don't even have pants on...." i said rolling my eyes.

"That makes it beautiful." he said.

"JACK!" I said and walked back into my closet and grabbed my black skinny jeans and put them on. and walk back into my room and go into my bathroom and comb my hair and and put in a ponytail and i slipped on my boots, " Im getting you clothes now," I said walking out of my bathroom and and walked down stairs and over to Jack's house and i knocked on the door.

"Hi," Matt says.

"Hey I came to get some of Jack's clothes. Can you like direct me to his room?" I asks.

"Yeah of course!' He said and start walking and i follow behind him to Jack's room, "here is Jack's humble abode."

"Thanks Matt." i said and he left. I opened Jack's closet and grabbed a purple shirt and black skinny jeans. I grabbed another pair of jeans and a JAGK shirt. 2 boxers and 2 socks. I grabbed his converses. and walked back home and went to my room. Jack was still in the shower. I put the purple shirt, black skinny jeans, socks, and boxer. I empty a drawer of my dresser and and puts the other clothes in there and i put his shoes in there too. I put all the clothes i emptied outta the drawers in the other drawers.

Jack out of the bathroom with the towel rapped around his waist, "Hey Destery where are my clothes?"

"On the bed," I said.

"Okay." he said and gets dressed and walks into the bathroom and turns on my straightener and dries his hair and and starts straightening his hair. I watched him do his hair.

"This is so sad." I commented.

"What?" He said still doing his hair.

"You spend more time on your hair than i do," I said and smiled.

"Well..." He said finishing his hair and start styling his hair, "I think you look beautiful every second,"

"You are so cheesy," I said rolling my eyes and unplugs my phone and sends a quick text to Aria.

To: Aria
Hey When are you gettin' your ass home?
Sent: 12/26/12 8:10 am

From: Aria
Tomorrow. For sure! Ugh I feel so sad cuz i left Alex last second.
Sent: 12/26/12 8:11 am

To: Aria
He'll get over it.
Sent: 12/26/12 8:12 am

I slipped my phone into my pocket and glanced over at Jack who was spraying hair spray into his hair. He put the hair spray and way and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.

"Hey Babe." He said.

"Hi Jacky." I said smiling.

"Why don't we go out to breakfast?" he says.

"No God Jack! Home made food please...I think i put on 10 pounds when we were on tour!" I said.

"I don't think you put any weight on...I'll go make you breakfast." He said heading down stairs.

"Alright Babe," I said walking down stairs with him. I went into the kitchen with him and i sat down on the bar stool. Jack starts cooking and I watch him cook. He finishes cooking and we eat. We sit down on the couch and snuggle.

"So What does my beautiful girl want to do?" he asks?

"Whats fun to in Baltimore?" I asks in response.

"Well...there's a Raven's game tomorrow we can go to!" Jack says and pouts.

"Alright I'll go with you." I said kissing his pout, "Can we go to the Art Museum?"

"Yeah We can go," he said taking hand and we get up and get in my car. Jack starts driving. We get to the Museum and we look at the art.

After a while Jack starts whines quietly, "Babbbby can we go now?"

"Jack we are almost done...a couple more painting," I said

We finish looking at the paintings and we go mini golfing.