Hush

The Gift

I knew that if I knocked on the door Michael would see it was me and he wouldn't open the door, so I decided to search for the key. As I began to search for the spare key under the flower pots Malachai walked over to me. "Emilia," he called. I stopped what I was doing and gave my complete attention to Malachai. "Yes?" I asked. "If you need any help in there, just call and i'll come and help!" he replied in his relaxing voice. I nodded. I pulled him into a hug before I began to continue my search for the key. Malachai took a look at the house and then went back to his car.

I found the key and placed it in the key hole. I slowly turned the key all the way around, opening the door, before slowly taking the key out of the key hole and placing it in my pocket. I began to spook Miachael first. I left the door open and knocked the flower pot, that sat on the coffee table in the front hall. I then ran to the living room and waited for Michael to come down.

He came down rubbing his eyes. "Wha...what the hell?" he asked himself shocked to see the front door open. He stood on a piece of the broken flower pot that lay close to the door. "Mother..." he trailed off as he slammed the door shut. He was on his way back up the stairs when I threw a book at the wall of the living room to get his attention. He ran into the living room and as he did I ran to the kitchen. I had to control my laughter so I sat down on the table and tried to be quiet. Michael shook his head and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. He got a glass and turned the tap on. When the cup was full he turned the tap off and walked towards the table.

He noticed me and dropped the glass. The glass fell on the tiles and smashed into a million pieces. "Whoa!" Michael yelled. I smiled as I pushed my hair back. "What's wrong Michael, you look like you have seen a ghost!" I giggled. Michael shook his head and closed his eyes and about two seconds later he opened them again, shocked to see me still there. "This must be a dream," he muttered.

I shook my head and walked over to Michael who backed away at first. I stood in the glass and my feet began to bleed. I stood infront of the very frightened Michael. "No Michael, this is very real actually!" I laughed. Michael seemed to disagree. He shook his head and pointed down to my feet. "No because if this was real you would have felt pain when you walked in the glass!" Michael laughed nervously.

"Michael never mind me, i'm the one who should be scared, I mean after all you did leave me to die!" I yelled. Michael placed his hands on my shoulders. "Emilia, i'm sorry I, I wasn't myself, you know I love you!" he whispered. I nodded. " I know you do, I know," I replied. Michael smiled with relief and began to pull me into a hug. I immediately stopped him. "That's why you are going to give me Charlie's bail money!" I demanded.

Michael smirked. "No i'm not, you and him, I still can't believe it!" he shouted, getting back to his usual self. "Yeah, well if you would have treated me better maybe I would have never have been with Charlie!" I replied. Michael nodded and walked over to me. He stood there for a minute staring at me. I thought he was going to hurt me again. Then just out of the blue he leaned over and kissed me. I pushed him off. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come on Emilia, we can try again, we're good together, arn't we?" he asked. I shook my head in disagreement. "No Michael we're not good together, me and Charlie are good together, you have no idea how to treat anyone but yourself. Charlie loves me! He minds me and he talks to me about things you would never dream of!" I yelled as tears fell from my eyes. Michael stared at me for a minute. "What, like Children? Not that again Emilia! When are you going to get the picture, I hate children and babies! If you ever got pregnant and it was mine, I would throw you out and never let you back inside this house!" Michael yelled.

"Yeah I know it came close to that before Michael or have you forgotten?" I cried. Michael crossed his arms. "Here we go again with the sob story," Michael muttered. I couldn't believe what kind of monster I married. "I had to pretend to my family that I was actually happy on my wedding day and the worst part is that you knew and you didn't care,that a few weeks earlier you lost your baby! How could you not care?" I asked. "Do you remember what you said to me? You said 'well at least you won't be fat now' and you laughed and not once did you even ask if I was okay and I was so young, I was only eighteen Michael but I wanted that baby," I sobbed.

I fell to the ground and wiped my tears away with my sleeve. "I told no one about that Michael, no one, not even Charlie knows about that!" I sniffed. Michael stood there probably shocked at his own actions. "How much?" he asked. I looked up at him. "Five thousand!" I replied. Michael walked up the stairs and I stood up and waited at the door. When he came back down he handed me a bag of money. "There you go!" he whispered as he handed me the money. "Thank you!" I replied. Michael nodded and let me out before returning to bed.

I walked out to the car. I got in the front seat beside Malachai. "Your crying, are you okay?" he asked as he wiped my tears away. "Yeah i'm okay, I just want to go home," I replied. Malachai nodded and we drove back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah I worked hard on this chapter guys please comment if you like it beacuse i'm deleting unpopular stories so if you like Hush please comment! xoxo