Hush

Live For Today

I watched the beautiful, young woman from the rooftops walking to her apartment. Little did she know that in less than a minute or two she would be dead. I watched her like a predator watches it's prey, waiting for the perfect time to pounce. I usually fed on young women and young men because they're blood was at it's best as it was the most fresh which quenched my thirst the longest. As she stopped to look for her keys in her bag I knew it was my perfect chance. I jumped down off the rooftops and landed on my feet behind the woman. The woman quickly turned around and before she could even scream I grabbed her by the hair and twisted her neck to face me. I slowly sunk my teeth into her neck and the fresh blood filled my mouth. Once I had felt energized I wiped the spare blood from around the corners of my mouth and I picked up the frozen dead body into my arms. I carried her up to the rooftop and began roof hoping until I came to the church. I placed the body in one of the freshly dug graves. I threw a rose in on top of her and chuckled "Rest in Peace!" as I ran out of the graveyard.

When I got back to the hideaway I cheerfully waltzed into the hallway an threw my jacket on the table that sat in the corner of the room. I was soon greeted by Cassandra. She quickly walked up to me and whispered "Where were you?" I smirked with her concern. "Out!" I chuckled. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. " Yeah well Hugo is looking for you!" she replied as she quickly turned and stormed off. I walked to Hugo's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" he asked his voice sounded agitated. "It's me." I opened the door and walked into the room. Hugo was looking out the window. The silence made me feel uncomfortable so I spoke first. "Cassandra said you wanted to see me..." I could barely finish my sentence when I was interrupted by Hugo. "Where were you?" he asked. Hugo's hand was shaking and he seemed to be thinking about something as he never kept eye contact. "I was out hunting" I replied. "Did you go to a church?" Hugo answered with another question. "Hugo, what the fuck is this all about?" I asked suspiciously. "Did you go to a church?" he asked once again. "YES! Okay I went to a church, what's the big deal?" I asked.

Hugo looked extremely angry and he buried his head in his hands. "You stupid, stupid.." he trailed off barely whispering. I shrugged my shoulders "What?" I yelled. Hugo turned to face me and shouted "someone saw you and now we're in big trouble!" I rubbed my eyes with my hands and asked "Can we fix it?" Hugo turned back around to face the window. "I'll see what I can do!" he replied and I left the room.

I walked back to my room and I opened the door. I jumped when I saw Cassandra standing there. "Jeez...you scared me!" I chuckled. "I'm sorry" She said as she leaned over to kiss me. After a small kiss I pushed her away. "No, leave I'm going to bed!" I explained as I opened the door for her to leave. "Fine, I'll join you!" she giggled. I kissed her once again and shut the door over with my foot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I know I havn't written a chapter for this story in ages but I do intend to get it back on track. This is just a little chapter to start it off again. Comments would be much appreciated :)

XXXXXXXXXX