Hush

Fairytales and Sandcastles

As I walked down the corridor of the house I noticed the house was huge. Juliet walked faster than me and it was hard to keep up with her pace. Juliet led me to one of the rooms on the left. She opened the door and we entered the room.

“Is this your room?” I asked her as I took a look around the room. The room was beautifully designed and it was a decent size compared to the room I was staying in last night. There was one strange thing I noticed there was no bed in the room.

“Yes, this is my room. Do you like it?” Juliet asked searching through her wardrobe.

“Oh yes it’s lovely, but if you don’t mind me asking where do you sleep?” I asked a little confused.

Juliet paused for a moment. She looked around at me and turned back around to the wardrobe for a quick moment before turning around again with something in her hand.

She handed me a black dress that had a red band around the waist. “Here you can where this and I’ll get your dress washed for you as soon as possible,” Juliet smiled as she handed me the dress.

“Thank you, it’s beautiful!” I replied. Juliet nodded. “Do you have a mirror?” I asked.

“Mirror?” Juliet said shocked as she let her jaw drop a little. With wide eyes and a little grin a began to shake my head. “No, sorry but you stay and get changed here and I’ll wait outside for you. Come out when you’re done,” she replied.

When Juliet left the room I quickly put on the beautiful silky dress and used my black shoes I had on because there was no blood on them. I twirled around and giggled to myself. I felt like a princess in the dress. I pushed my long wavy brown hair out of the way and I exited the room to meet Juliet outside.

Juliet as promised was waiting quietly outside her room. When she saw me she walked over to me and smiled.

“That dress really suits you, you can keep it if you want,” Juliet smiled back. Her compliment made me feel happy. “Thank you!” I replied.

We began to walk down some stairs to the ground floor. “Where are we going?” I asked Juliet who seemed to have something on her mind.

“Oh sorry, Malachai wants to talk to you,” she replied. I shook my head and I could feel myself getting a little nervous. We continued walking down the steps when Juliet suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. Juliet stopped and began to think for a moment.

“There was one more thing,” she said placing her hand in her pocket. Juliet took a ring out of her pocket and handed it to me. “I believe this belongs to you,” she said. I took the ring and put it on my finger. It was the ring Charlie gave to me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! Thank you!