Status: slow updates

Ice

Hospital

Kris and I got back to the house at the same time. 

I hip checked him playfully as we fought over who would get in the door first. 

" I need you" Kris murmured against my lips as he attacked me in the kitchen. 

I gasped, surprised when he lifted me up and set me on the counter. 
" What about your nap?" I panted, struggling for air as our lips crushed against each other, bruising. 

He pulled away, kissing down my neck and nipping at the collar of my shirt. 

" I'm still taking it," he smirked," But It's hard to sleep with a hard on. " he said. 

I have no idea where pushy, assertive Kris came from, but I love it. 

I grinned, biting my lip as I pulled off my shirt, throwing it to the floor. 

Kris's grin faded, and a dark look took over his eyes, full of lust. 

With quick hands I felt him lift my hips, pulling my leggings off my body, taking my slip on boots with them. 

The kitchen counter was cold on my bare legs, but I didn't care. 

I reached forward and pushed Kris's jacket off his shoulders. I tugged on his shirt, and with his help it was pulled over his head. 

I gasped at what I saw. 
A large purple bruise covered part of his shoulder. 
" Baby, what happened?" I asked, fingering the color. 

He flinched," Rough practice. I'm fine. Don't worry." he assured me, unbuckling his belt and letting his pants drop to the floor. 

I grinned, nodding as I pulled him closer to me, spreading my legs so he could stand between them. 

Our lips met again, and I was so distracted I didn't even notice when kris pulled off both our underwear. 

That was until I felt a hand on my bare breast. 

I gasped against his lips,"Bedroom?"

Kris shook his head," Non. Here, ma chere. I can't wait that long" 

Before I had time to process, he had thrust inside of me, taking me there on the counter. I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist, arms holding on to the counter as he  bounced me up and down, his strong arms holding me around the waist. 

I felt his lips latch onto my left nipple and moaned louder, my voice almost screaming. 

I reached one hand forward to weave into his hair, pulling his face up to mine. 

I slipped my tongue right into his mouth, letting his lips capture my screams with every thrust. 

" Kris! Kris! Kris!" I moaned. 

" Aury. Je t'aime. Je t'aime." he moaned, pulling me tighter to him. 

I felt my walls clench down, and heat pool in my stomach. 

I climaxed with a shudder, letting out a long moan as I stiffened, rising out the waves of pleasure. 

Kris's thrust became sloppier, and I felt him shudder, releasing into me. 

We slowed down, leaning against the counter and we caught our breath. 

" Aury?" Kris panted, speaking softly as he kisses the side of my sweat face, moving the damp pieces of hair behind my ear. 

" Oui?" I muttered, leaning my head into the crook of his neck. 

Kris lifted me off the counter, letting me slide down the front of him, feet touching the ground. 

" Take my nap with me?" he asked, grinning softly. 

I smiled, nodding. 

Kris reached down and lifted me bridal style, leaving our clothes on the kitchen floor as we walked naked into the bedroom. 

He set me down on the bed, before climbing in next to me, pulling the sheets over us. 

I wrapped my arms around his torso, careful not to rest my head on his bruised shoulder. 

Kris kissed the top of my head, wrapping an arm around me, before finally falling asleep. 

##############

2 Hours Later

I felt Kris shake me lightly. 

I opened my eyes, groaning. 

" Hey" he whispered," Shower time. We need to leave soon. " 

I nodded, climbing out of the bed and stretching, letting out a fierce yawn. 

" As tempting as this view is," Kris began, smiling as he watched me, both of us still naked," I don't have time. C'mon!" he playfully pulled me into the shower, which was already running. 

We took turns washing each other, cleansing out bodies of the post-sex grime. 

" You want to wear my jersey?" Kris called from the closet as we got dressed. 

" Yes!" I answered, running a brush through my freshly blow dried hair. 
I walked into our bedroom, letting the towel drop as I pulled on a fresh pair of undies and a bra. 

I groaned, finally clasping the back.

" You okay?" Kris asked, setting a black jersey down in front of me. 

I nodded," Yeah. My boobs just hurt. "

He rose an eyebrow, laughing. 
I felt him place a kiss on each swell, grinning. 
" Better?"

I nodded, blushing. 

I grabbed a pair of jeans, pulling them on, and then a long sleeve white thermal. 

Putting on some light makeup, I found a pair of small pearl earrings, putting them on. 

" You look beautiful." Kris noted, leaning against the doorway to the bathroom in a light grey suit, yellow tie. 

I bit my lip, " Merci. "

He pursed his lips," You ready?"

I nodded, turning off the light and walking out, pulling the jersey over my head, giggling as it fell down to my mid thighs. 

I followed Kris out down the hall, slipping on the boots that were discarded earlier in the kitchen. 

" Okay" I huffed, taking his hand and walking out to the car, texting Julia with the other hand, telling her to meet me there. 

############

" You look different. " Jules mention during the first period intermission. 

I rose an eyebrow, taking a bite of my nachos. 

Interesting creation, nachos are. 
I quite like them. 
Recently more than usual. I guess the cheesiness has grown on me. I'm becoming more American!

Jules shrugged, stealing a chip off my tray, giggling when I smacked her hand. 

" I don't know, you just look...happier. You're glowing. You really love him, don't you?" she grinned. 

I nodded, smiling through my mouthful. 
I swallowed before speaking. 
" I do. I really do. I'm so happy being married now. You know earlier today, we had sex on the kitchen counter. " I told her, blushing. " We can't keep our hands off each other. I hope that never changes" 

Jules started laughing," Oh I seriously need to thank Kristopher. When I first met you, you were so stuck up. Now look at you, all sexed up and fun. Oh, yeah. I like the new you. " she laughed. 

I rolled my eyes, pushing her lightly as the second period started. 

" I'm still the same person. Just happier" I corrected her. 

I'm still the same person, right? 

I turned my gaze back to the ice, watching out for #58. 

The Sharks were trying really hard, but the Penguins were just too good. 

Both Sid and Evgeni had scored already, and it was only the beginning of the second. 

I had a good feeling about tonight.

I turned my gaze down to my phone, checking emails when all of the sudden there was a huge gasp from the crowd, and silence. 

I looked up, and over at Jules. 

Her eyes were wide and she had her hands clasped over her mouth. 

" What happened?" I asked quickly, eyes searching the ice. 

And then I saw it. 

Kris was down, on the ice. 
And he wasn't moving. 

An EMT crew rushed out, kneeling beside him. 

The jumbotron replayed the hit. 

Kris was skating fast, reaching out with the stick to steal away the puck, when a huge Sharks guy hit him hard, crushing him into the side of the wall. 

I watched as Refs lead the player off ice and into the penalty box, 5 minutes on the clock. 

I stood up, eyes wide
" Merde" I cursed. 

I sent a look to Jules, and she nodded. 
We both got up, rushing down to the locker room. 

I bust through the doors, seeing Kris laying on a table, Dan, Mario, and a doctor standing over him. 

He was conscious, eyes open, but looked confused. 

Mario saw us, and sighed, stepping toward me as I rushed forward, Jules lingering behind. 

" Is he alright? What happened? Is it bad? Concussion?" I asked rapidly. 

Mario held onto my shoulders, looking me in the eyes. 
" Leelee, take a deep breath. He's going to be okay. It wasn't as bad as it looked." he assured me.," But we still want to send him to the hospital to get checked out. An ambulance is pulling around back" 

I nodded, pushing past him and Coach, kissing his forehead. 

" Kris?" I called softly. 

His eyes met mine and he smiled weakly," Aury. My head-"

" I know. You're going to be fine." I assured him with watery eyes. 

He nodded, eyes closing as he took a deep breath. 

I looked up at Dan and he nodded at me, pulling me aside. 

I looked back over my shoulder at the doctor, who was shining a light in his eyes. 

" Aurelie. He's going to be out for a couple games. That much is obvious. He won't like it, but you have to make sure he rests and takes it easy....it isn't as bad as last time," he mentioned, making me flinch as I remembered how bad that was," But we need to be sure he doesn't over work himself. " 

I nodded," Alright. Thank you, Dan. I couldn't breath when they replayed it. I was so sacred." I bit my lip. 

Dan patted me on te shoulder, giving an awkward smile," Just take care of him, alright? Look, the meds are here now"

I looked up and rushed over to Kris as EMTs loaded him up onto a stretcher and out the back door. 

I climbed into the back of the Ambulance with them, holding Kris's hand. 

" Where's Jules?" Kris asked pleasantly, as If nothing had happened. 

I shook my head," She's gonna meet us at the hospital. Just relax alright. You really scared me out there. " I told him worriedly. 

He gave a smile, squeezing my hand," I'm fine. What about you? You look a little pale. " 

I shook my head," I'm fine. I'm fine. Just freaked out. " 

He nodded, closing his eyes. 

Soon we were at the ER, and while the doctors were examining Kris, I filled out his paperwork. 

I handed the clipboard to the nurse at the desk an sighed, rubbing my temples. 

" Can I go back and see him?" I asked the nurse. 

She nodded, still typing at her computer. 

I went through the doors and down the hall, stopping and turning into a room. 

Kris lay in a bed, dressed in one of those silly paper gowns. 

Two doctors stood to the side, talking, and Kris was texting. 

They all looked up when I entered. 

" Mrs. Letang?" One asked. I nodded, standing beside Kris. 

" Kris has a mild concussion. Nothing too serious. I'd say he can go home tonight, but under careful watch. He needs to be woken every two hours, and If he becomes unresponsive, please rush him hear quickly. excuse me" they both walked out the room and I sighed, collapsing into a chair. 

" The game ended a little while ago. Pens won 4-1. " I told him. " Sid, Geno, and TK are on their way. 

Kris nodded, pulling me down by my arm, kissing me softly. 
" Relax, Aury. I'm fine. It's only a mild concussion. "

My eyes widened. 
" Only a mild concussion? Kris, you aren't fine! Any concussion at all is bad! How can you be so nonchalant about this?" I argued. 

Kris rolled his eyes," Baby, these things happen. If I freaked out every time I got hurt, my blood pressure would be through the roof. "

I closed my eyes, pinching my nose. 
" I'll be back. I'm getting some coffee. I sent Julia back home."

I walked out the room quickly, needing some air. 

I found the small dining area, and bought myself some coffee, siping it slowly as I took my time walking back to the room. 

" AURY!" I heard a voice yell.
I turned to see Sid, Evgeni, and Tyler walking down the hall behind me. 

I paused, letting them catch up. 

" Hey. How is he?" Sid asked, hugging me tightly.
I got hugs from both Geno and TK, before answering. 

" He's okay. " I began, and watched them all breathe a sigh of relief," Mild Concussion, nothing too terrible. But he's being difficult" I answered as the four of us walked down the hall. 
" He won't take this seriously. He's being making a joke out of it" 

Sid frowned," I'll talk to him" he said as we reached the room, and then he looked at me, hesitating," Uh, are you okay? You look kinda pale. You're shaking" 

I gave a small smile, wrapping my arms around me, " I'm just tired. " 

He nodded. 

I walked into the room first. 
Kris was playing games on his phone, squinting. 

"Look who I found" I announced, walking into the room. He looked up and smiled. 
" Hey boys" 

TK came and punched him in the arm," Hey Frenchie. How ya feelin?" he asked. 

Kris shrugged," Headache. Kinda dizzy. The usual. "

I sat down next to Geno across the room, watching. 

Sidney cleared his throat," Kris. Concussions are serious, trust me" he frowned," Even mild ones. You need to take care of yourself, and get some rest. " he preached. 

I tuned put of the rest of the conversation, holding my head. 
I stood up to get to my purse across the room next to Kris and Sid, searching for my Advil. 

"- No, really, I think that it- Aury?" Kris asked, looking at me strange.

I looked over at him, eyes wide as everything started spinning. 
" I don't feel so good" I muttered. 

I stood still, hoping the spinning would stop. 

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Sid reach out toward me, but then everything went black.