Say You'll Mean It

fight Club

It was still early in the day when Alex said he wouldn't be back until later with Sevie and the rest of the guys, so Jack and I decided to go for a walk at nearby park. We both climbed into my small compact car and drove the two miles to Duck Creek Park. It was small but the bike path stretched throughout the whole town. We got out of the car, packing a basket with random stuff, and found a shady spot under a big oak tree. We held hands all the way over towards the tree and pulled out a blanket. We sat down with our basket and jackets, just in case we would be there for a while or it got cold. I dug into my ham and cheese sandwich that Jack had made for me.
When we were done eating, Jack and I talked about his tour life and my photograph life. I found out we had many things in common. We both have met many bands and we both loved to travel, him for tour and me for AP. He was a big fan of the magazine but since Sevie and I only have working there for little under a year, we've never met them. Jack asked a lot of questions about my family and personal life since I claimed to know so much about him. I didn't ask a lot of questions or didn't feel comfortable asking them.
It began to get dark out but Jack and I stayed under the oak tree with both of our jackets on as Jack held me close. I wanted to fall asleep looking up at the stars while Jack protected me from the chilly night. When we finally decided to leave, Jack shook me awake and offered to drive us home. He claimed he knew where he was going. It ended up he did know and got us home safely. When we got there, everybody else was already there watching a movie. Jack and I both took our shoes off and went to my room to change into pjs. When we were done, we joined everybody else in the living room and watched the movie with them.
"How was ya'lls day today?" Sevie asked.
"Awesome! Jack and I had a lot of fun today." I replied.
"Not too much fun I hope." Alex joked.
"Not today. Maybe tonight." I joked and winked at Jack.
To my surprise, Jack actually blushed. I thought it was cute. I reached my hand up to his chin, raised it, and kissed him on the lips
"Just don't make too much noise. I wanna sleep." Rian said.
"I'm not making any promises." I said still looking at Jack.
"Maybe you guys should get a hotel room instead." Zack suggested.
"Maybe we should." I said, completely agreeing.
I looked to Jack who looked really happy. I still wasn't going to do anything with him until I got to know him better. He was going back on tour in a few months and him and the rest of the guys wanted to stay here longer. I didn't mind, I just didn't want them to get bored while Sevie and I went to work. I know Lisa wouldn't like if Alex were gone longer but Alex didn't seem to care.
"What is Lisa going to say Alex?" I asked.
"I don't even know why she's worried. I'm gone for like two months at a time on tour away from her." Alex said.
"You got a point there." I said "Well I don't mind if you guys stayed longer but Sevie and I have to work so I don't want you guys getting bored."
When I said that, I heard a really loud banging at the door. I had no idea who it was this late at night. It was nine, almost ten. I got up and walked to the door and flew it open. When I did, I saw Lisa standing there with crossed arms and a duffel bag. She quickly made her way in, shoving me out of the way, over to Alex. She straddled him and shoved her tongue down his throat. You could tell Alex didn't like it but it was his girlfriend, so he didn't push her off. I would never do that to Jack in front of all his friends. I would kiss him and cuddle but not a fulll on make out session. When she finally came up for air, Lisa made her way over to me.
"Is this your apartment?"
I nodded. "Yes. Why?"
"Who are you to let him stay here?"
"What am I suppose to do, let him sleep on the streets? I was raised better."
"Well your mom did a horrible job."
"Did she just say something about my momma?" I asked Jack, turning away from Lisa.
"Yeah she did biffle." Sevie said, grabbing one of my arms. "Jack you wanna help me out and hold her back."
"Good thing they are holding me back or I would fuck you up bitch!" At this point I was pissed at what she said about my mom and how she treated Alex.
"Lisa leave her alone!" Alex yelled.
"Shut up Alex! Shit just hit the fan." She yelled, shoving him on the chair. She then turned her attention back to me. "You wanna fight me?"
"You have no idea but i don't wanna hurt you too much."
Lisa then rolled up her sleeves and took her hair out of her ponytail. I looked at her and thought she was gonna sit there and pull my hair and scratch me. When she was done, I took my jacket off and took my earrings out. I was going to go ghetto on her. I let her throw the first punch but instead she pushed me lightly. Since i was a little taller than her and worked out, she backed up when she pushed me but didn't back down. I let her hit me in the face. She slapped me. I have never been smacked before. It stung like a bitch.
I whipped around and asked if she was done. When she was, I punched her in the eye causing her to fall to the ground. She was heated. When Lisa got up with a fist formed at her side, she attempted to punch me. When she did, I ducked causing her to fall on the couch behind me. She got up once more and I was laughing a little more then I should. I let her hit me again only this time she was going for a bigger and badder punch. She aimed for my face but she only punched me in the cheek. When she did that, I grabbed her by the hair, kneed her in the stomach, and threw her on Alex. At this point I was done with her and I had a feeling Alex would be mad at me. No one was going to disrespect me or talk bad about my momma while in my house. I walked into my room with Jack following close behind. He grabbed me by the waist and turned around.
"That was awesome!"
"Thank you!"
He lifted me up by my butt and I wrapped my legs around waist. My arms snaked around his neck as he walked me backwards towards the bed. He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me passionatly and put all his weight on to mine. I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around his skinny neck again and pulled him closer, if he could get any closer. He raised himself up a little bit and took his shirt off, showing his Jack Skellington tattoo on his chest. I traced the outlines with my index finger. When it was off he laid back down on me and kissed me more. After a few minutes, he flipped us over and I was straddling him. He tugged on my shirt a little bit asking to take it off. I raised my arms up and he lifted my shirt over my head and arms. I bent over to kiss once more and he flipped us over again where I was on my back.
What I didn't want to happen yet was happening and I didn't want it to stop. I loved his touch so i let it happen. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and he slipped them off. He rolled us over and undid my pants. At this point, we were both in our undergarments. When I was finally on my back again, Jack attempted to take my bra off with one hand but no such luck. I couldn't help but laugh. He then lifted my torso up so he could do it with both. When that was off, he kissed me more, putting each of my breasts in one of his hands and massaged them. He removed his boxers finally where I noticed he was already hard. He pulled down my underwear and kissed my virgin lips once more.
Jack positioned himself over me and kissed more on the jawline and neck. Without looking up he put himself inside me just enough for me to get used to him. There was a lot of pain and I was tense, however it felt really good. I dug my finger nails into his back. When I was more comfortable with him in me, he pushed in a little more still kissing my jawline, making me let out little moans. He pushed in all the way and started rocking me back and forth. He stopped kissing my neck and propped himself over me. His pace started getting faster and harder. When I reached my climax, I arched my back, bringing me closer to him.
"Ah!"
He had a feeling he was going to climax as well. He reached down to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to cum."
I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. When he finally came, Jack plopped down beside me. We were both really sweaty and out of breath. Once we had made ourselves more comfortable, Jack wrapped his arm around my waist. We then finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter feedback please