Killjoy Lips

First sight

I find myself getting into more and more inescapable situations than usual lately. Most situations I get into are done by my own hand. This time, for once, it’s not my fault. I’m being hunted down like an animal. I know things, and I’m the only one who knows about this particular thing that can make or break Better Living Industries (BL/ind). Korse had gained power. Too much power, so much so that he is planning on taking over the world along with his goons we call “Draculoids”. He has taken over Battery City. He ultimately brainwashes everyone to live this “Perfect” lifestyle. If you don’t cooperate you’ll be killed.

My father and I escaped. Fortunately my father knew something that could ultimately stop all this madness. Word got out, and they came after him. They attacked him and I, and just before they shot him to his death in front of me, he told me the secret. I got away, and now they know I know. It’s only a short amount of time until they find me and kill me.

I was hiding under a car. I watched the legs and feet of the few Draculoids standing before me.

“Come out Come out wherever you are” one of them called

If they found me I’d be screwed. I can defend myself, but not that well. I had no weapons. Most of the time I just run away.

“Elizabeth, it’s only a matter of time before we find you” another one called out

I ran into these guys so much they were on a first name basis with me. I scooted away from their ever growing closer feet. One kneeled down, his creepy Draculoid mask came into view. I tried to scoot backwards out from under the car. It was too late, he already had me. He had me by my hair. He dragged me out from under the car, of course I was screaming my lungs off. He pulled me up so I could stand.

“O.K. Elizabeth” he said putting his ray gun to my head “Tell us EVERYTHING, and maybe we’ll let you live” he slammed me against the car, I winced in pain

“Suck my dick, you lowlife scum” I replied

He hit me on the side of my face with his gun. I fell to the ground. I saw blood, dammit, my nose was bleeding. He grabbed my hair and made me look at him.

“Korse won’t be happy to hear you aren’t cooperating”

“Boo hoo, I think Korse needs to stop being a pussy and try to catch me himself if he wants me so badly” I said. I was immediately kicked in my stomach.

“One last chance Elizabeth”

“No”

The two goons repeatedly beat me. I still wouldn’t tell them anything.

“Do we have a problem here guys?” I heard a voice

They stopped beating me. It was silent. I looked up. I saw four men standing with their arms crossed. One was wearing a motorcycle helmet, one wearing a ghoulish looking mask, one had just sunglasses and curly hair, and the one who seemed like the leader had bright red longish hair wearing a yellow mask covering his eyes and nose.

“Well no Party Poison, move along, we have business to tend too” The Draculoid said turning to me ready to kick me again

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” the red head said

“Oh, and why not?”

“Because, I’ll have to kill you if you lay one more finger on her”

“Is that so Mr. Poison?”

“I’m only telling the truth” the red head said. I’m assumed he was Party Poison

I heard the ray gun pointed to my head loading. Part Poison quickly took out his gun and shot the Draculoid with one shot. I screamed because I thought the Draculoid shot me. The other Draculoid started to run away.

“Get him” Party poison sighed

The one in the motorcycle helmet shot him down nonchalantly. The one in the ghoulish mask came towards me. I cringed away in fear.

“No don’t, don’t be scared, I’m trying to help you” he said lifting up his mask from his face trying to be friendly. I nodded so he could get closer. He leaned down and scooped me into his arms. We walked passed Party Poison, his looked at me, then looked away. They had a yellow Fire bird.

“By the way, I’m Fun Ghoul” he said opening the car door still holding me

He laid me down in the back seat. He also climbed in the back with me along with the guy with Sunglasses, I had my legs on their laps. Fun Ghoul took out what looked like to be a first aid kit. He tended to my wounds as Party Poison climbed in the driver’s seat and the one wearing a motorcycle helmet climbed in the passenger’s seat. He hit the gas and sped off.

The one wearing the motorcycle helmet took his helmet off. He has dirt blonde hair. Part poison took of his mask revealing his face. Fun Ghoul was looking me over for more things to take care of.

“Thank you” I said

They all just looked at me nodding.

“Liz” I said

“What?” Fun Ghoul asked

“Liz, that’s my name” I said

“I’m Kobra Kid” the one in the passenger’s seat said turning holding out his had smiling. I shook his hand.

“And that’s Jet Star” he added pointing to the man with sunglasses holding my legs

“I guess you already know Party Poison” Jet Star said

“Yeah I got that part”

I saw Party Poison glimpse in his rear view mirror. I finally figured out who they were.

“Are you the Fabulous Killjoys?”

“Damn straight” Kobra Kid said

“You guys are legend, I’ve heard so many stories about you guys”

“We’re really that famous?” Fun Ghoul asked

“Well your faces are glued all over Battery City”

“Oh, wanted signs” Fun Ghoul said

“Yeah, you guys really piss Korse off, he says he will pat one hundred grand a head for one of you guys”

“Interesting” Party Poison said

It was quiet for a few moments.

“What did they want with you anyway?” Fun Ghoul asked

“I know some things…………….”

“Like?”

“I’m not telling you”

“Why not?”

“Because………………”

“Because why?”

“Just because! It’s better that only one person knows so no one else gets hunted down like an animal!”

“We’re already being hunted”

He did have a point. Still, but no.

“I’m not telling you”

They left the conversation be.

“We’ll set up camp after we go another fifty miles” Part Poison said

“Ok” They all agreed

I wanted to fall asleep. But I remembered I was in a car full of men. Particularly good looking men. What I can’t admit they were eye candy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Rate?