Killjoy Lips

Oops

I had fallen asleep in the car. Apparently we had stopped to make camp because I woke up in the backseat of the car and looked out the window to find the guys making a fire and rolling out blankets. I got out of the car.

“She’s awake” I heard one of them say, they looked at me and looked back to the fire

I didn’t know if I should sit next to one of them or sit alone. They must have noticed me trying to decide this.

“You can sit next to me” Kobra Kid said patting the ground next to him

I went over and sat down next to him. The fire was warming my feet.

“You hungry?” Kobra Kid asked holding a can

“Yeah”

He got up and walked over to the fire, there was a grate over it with a pot. He opened the can and dumped the food in. He came over and sat next to me again.

“Thank you”

“Not a problem”

I watched as they all ate. It was silent. I could hear crickets as it got darker. Once I got my food I scarfed it down. It was a can of chili.

“We’ll get to the garage tomorrow, once we are there we can get cleaned up and get some more supplies” Party Poison said

“There’s a shower?” I asked

“Well no, there’s a hose” Party Poison said

“A HOSE?”

“It’s better than nothing, do want to be covered in your blood for a few more days or no?” he said. He’s kinda an ass

“No”

“OK then” he said standing up. He walked to the car.

I looked at Kobra Kid. He just shrugged and leaned backwards with his hands behind his head. I looked where Party Poison was, he was laying on the hood of the car looking at the sky. I laid down looking at the sky. There were so many stars. It was so beautiful. I couldn’t sleep, I tossed and turned.

“You can lay in the backseat if you want” I heard a voice

I sat up. It was party Poison. He was still awake.

“No it’s ok, I’d rather see the stars” I said

He murmured something to himself

“What?” I said

“Nothing”

“Goodnight” I said trying to be nice

“Yeah, goodnight” he said coldly laying down turning away

WHAT AN ASS. JEEZ I’m just trying to be nice! He didn’t HAVE to save me, he chose to. I did eventually fall asleep. I woke up to the sun blazing in my eyes. I sat up and saw the guys throwing things in the trunk. I walked over to Jet Star, he was bending over putting something in the trunk. He looked up startled.

“Oh you’re awake” he said

“Do you need any help?” I asked

“Oh, no I got it”

I turned away. Kobra Kid was covering the fire with dirt. Fun Ghoul was working on the car with the hood up. Party Poison was sitting in the car.

“OK now try it” Fun Ghoul said

Party Poison started the car, the engine roared to life. It sounded better, more efficient.

“What did you do to it?” I asked

“Just made a few modifications, they were needed badly”

“OK, lets go” Part Poison interrupted

We all climbed into the car. After about an hour of driving we arrived at some sort of mechanics garage. YES, now I can get myself cleaned up. We approached the garage, several people came out of the building. They all looked very grungy and dirty.

“Who’s this?” a woman said referring to me

“I’m Liz”

“Did I ask you?”

“No”

“Then be quiet”

“Who is she?”

“She was being attacked by some Draculoids about seventy miles back just outside of Battery City” Party Poison said

“Why? What did they want?”

“She wouldn’t tell us” Kobra Kid said

She eyed me and gave me a dirty look.

“She needs to get herself cleaned up, so we’re gonna go find the hose” Kobra Kid said getting me away from the awkward stares.

He took me behind the building as the new people I just met were talking to the other guys. There was a hose hooked up to a nozzle. Kobra Kid turned on the water for me.

“There ya go, I’ll leave you alone for some privacy” he said

“Thank you”

I waited until he walked around the corner. I undressed and started cleaning myself off. I washed my bloody clothes too. In the distance I could hear arguing. I just rolled my eyes. I don’t like that woman. At all. I put my clothes back on, I rung them out a little, but being in the desert it felt nice to be wearing damp clothes. I walked back to where everyone was. They were standing around blasting music and drinking beer. I couldn’t find any of the guys but Party Poison, I didn’t want to socialize with anyone I didn’t know already. I also didn’t want to stand by Party Poison because I knew he didn’t like me. So I just stood there looking like an Idiot. I was just watching everybody, then I was startled by a little girl with crazy curly hair. (Yes, the kid in the My Chem music videos is a GIRL, not many people know that)

“Hi” she said cheerfully holding out her small hand

“Hello” I said shaking her hand

“You name is Liz right?” she asked

“Yeah?”

“The guys are talking about you, they said you were really pretty, so I had to see for myself, they were right” she smiled

“Oh really now? What’s your name sweetie?”

“Grace” (She doesn’t have a name in the videos, so I just used the actress that plays her)

“Nice to meet you grace”

She smiled. Party Poison noticed me and her talking to each other. He looked away. I thought I saw him roll his eyes.

“Don’t worry about him, he’ll warm up to you” Grace said

“If you say so, I’ll take your word for it” I said, she smiled and ran off

I went inside the building and found the other three. They were sitting in lawn chairs talking. I talked to them as they each waited to get cleaned up. Once they were all done, they loaded their car with new supplies.

“So, is she staying here or?” Kobra Kid asked Party Poison

“Well, they obviously want something for her, it’s best we have her instead of her staying here. We can protect her better if she’s with us, and whatever they want from her must be important because they tried to kill her”

“You do have a point”

“Here” Party Poison said to me handing me something. I looked it was a white ray gun.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I don’t know how to use this” I said

“I’ll teach you, now get in the car” he said

I climbed in. Once we were on the road the guys started a conversation. I stayed out of it. I just looked at the cool gun Party Poison gave me. As I was observing the gun we hit a bump making me pull the trigger on accident. A bright ray shot through the ceiling. Kobra Kid shouted, so did Jet Star. The car was slammed on its brakes giving us all horrible whiplash.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Party Poison yelled

I looked at the ceiling. There was a hole right above Party Poisons head.

“Dude” Fun Ghoul said

“I…….I’m sorry” I said my voice shaky

“YOU ALMOST SHOT ME!”

“I’m sorry”

“LOOK AT MY CAR!”

“I said I was sorry, it was an accident”

“JUST LOOK AT IT!”

“WELL IF YOU’D LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE MAYBE THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED!”

“Maybe if you didn’t give her a gun it wouldn’t have happened” Kobra Kid cut in

“Shut up!” Party Poison yelled
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Rate?