Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"Too much of you is never enough"

I woke up and looked at the clock. 6:27 in the morning. I barely slept at all last night. I rolled onto my back and check on Liz, only to remind myself she wasn't there. It was the first night in months she hadn't been there when I woke up. I hated the feeling of waking up alone. 

It was hard letting Liz go last night. I'd texted her a few times and called her and left a voice mail to say good night. My love for that girl was ridiculous. But, today was the day. 

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and looked at my mess of hair and the dried drool on the side of my mouth. My eyes were tired and my face had sheet prints on it.

"Well, Mr. Gaskarth, today's the day. You become a changed man today." I said to my reflection. "Today, June 6, is the day you picked with Liz to get married. I don't know what she sees in a mess like you but hey, Liz sees something." I smiled as I said her name. I splashed water on my face and went downstairs to the kitchen and made coffee. I sat at the kitchen table and looked at the seat where Liz had sat the night before and I thought to myself that the next time she sat there, she'd be my wife. I chuckled at the thought.

Rian walked down at about 7:30. He got some coffee but didn't say much until it kicked in.

"Couldn't sleep, could you?" he laughed.
"Not at all dude. I'm so nervous but so stoked." I admitted.
"Its gonna be fine man. Liz would be telling you the same thing." I knew he was right. I zoned out and imagined her telling  me to relax. "Dude did you hear what I said?"
"No...sorry Rian. What'd you say?"
"I said Cass told me that she and Liz stayed up all night talking about the wedding. Liz said that for the first time in a while everything is falling perfectly into place. She knows today will be the best day of her life. But she's just as nervous as you are."
"Now I'm nervous that I'm gonna ruin her perfect day." I sighed.
"Are you serious?" He groaned and took out his phone and called Cassadee. She answered with a happy hello. "Alex claims he's going to ruin Liz's perfect day."
"Really? Why?" she laughed a little and told Liz. I heard her faintly in the background and smiled. "Liz says it's impossible for him to ruin it unless he decides to ditch. She says what makes the day perfect is Alex being there at all." Rian and I smiled. Suddenly I heard her voice.
"Rian, tell my loser of a fiancé that my perfect wedding isn't about the dress, the people there, where it is, or anything. All that matters is that we get to tell the world how much we love each other." I smiled huge.
"Hate to tell you Liz but he heard the whole thing. You're on speaker." he laughed.
"Robert Rian Dawson! I'm going to murder you! But baby if you're still listening, relax. It's going to be fine. You know that I love you and that you make me happy. Cheer up. It's the happiest day of your life."
"I love you too Liz. Now go get yourself pretty. It won't take that long for a beautiful girl like you." I smiled.
"You're so full of shit." She laughed her real genuine laugh that I loved. "Bye guys." She hung up and I sat back in my chair. I took a deep breath and thought of everything she just said and replayed it all in my mind. 

God, I was head over heels for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go!

Before I posted this chapter I already had 7 subscribers!! Thank you to those that have already subscribed! It means the galaxy! Hope you like this little tidbit and I'll post Liz's POV to iChat after I finish writing it.

Do you guys like that I use lyrics as the chapter titles? You can tell me if you do or don't.

Love & rockets :)