Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene..."

Liz and Kim just stood there. If looks could kill, Kim would've been dead ten times over. Liz had so much hatred in her eyes I slowly put my arm around her to hold her back from pouncing at Kim. 

"So Kim. Why are you here?" I said breaking the awkward silence. 
"I need to talk to my daughter. Alone." she gave me a dirty look and I could feel Liz tense up.
"Well I think she would murder you if Matt and I walk away so I don't think the whole alone thing is gonna happen." I responded with a sarcastic smirk. 
"I wanted to apologize for my stepson's behavior last time I saw you."
"Apology rejected. Why on earth would I accept an apology for your beating me up again?" Liz spat out.
"She has a point you know." I mumbled.
"Alex, I'm talking to my daughter. Not you. Thanks." Kim said and Liz grew furious.
"Do not talk to my husband like that! What did he do to you?! And I'm not your daughter! I haven't been since you left me!" Liz yelled.
"Why do you have to keep bringing up that I left?" Kim asked.
"I don't know, Kim. It's kind of traumatic in a person's life when their mom walks out on them and their dad for another guy." I defended Liz. Kim just stuttered a little.
"Kim. Leave me alone. Stop following me, stop calling me, stop talking to me. I don't want to see you ever again."is said and walked away. 
"Flyzik, make sure she leaves." I gave her the same dirty look she gave me a few minutes before then ran backstage to find Liz. 

"Zack, Jeff, have you seen Liz?" I asked out of breath.
"Dressing room. Rian's got her dude. No worries." Zack said and patted my shoulder. I thanked him and walked to the dressing room to see Liz pacing and Rian sitting with Cass and Taylor on the couch.

"Why does she want to be my mother now? Why not when I was 17? She such a bitch!" she yelled. I joined Rian and the girls on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest. We just let Liz vent.
"Maybe she realized she was wrong...?" Taylor chirped up. 
"Well its a little late for her to realize her mistakes. I'm obviously just another mistake on her list." she quieted down.
"Don't you think that for one second." I sat up. Everyone looked at me. "Liz you are not a mistake. You are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my life. Do not let her make you feel like you're a mistake." I heard the other three make an aw noise as I grabbed Liz's shoulders and pressed my lips to hers. I pulled away a little and saw the shock on her face.

"I knew there was a reason I love you." she whispered. I pushed some hair out of her face and missed her forehead.
"You guys are adorable." Cass said. I had forgotten that there were other people there. I picked Liz up and carried her out to the bus. She laughed the whole way and held on tight. I out her down when we were on the bus and smiled.
"You have the horny look on your face. We don't have time. You have to go be a rockstar." she smiled and poked my chest when she said you. I sat on the couch and pulled her onto my lap.
"Well we have time to kiss a little." I smirked her favorite smirk and she leaned closer to me and pressed her lips to mine.

------------------
Liz and I ended up making out to the point of almost ripping each others shirts off but contained ourselves. She slid off me when she realized I had to be on stage in 20 minutes. She fixed her hair and makeup to make it look like we weren't hooking up. I fixed my hair a little.

"Come on Mrs Gaskarth. You're taking too long." I tried not to laugh at the irony of my statement.
"Shut up asshole." she said. She grabbed her All-Access pass and climbed onto my back and I carried her back inside. I put her down as Danny handed me my guitar. I put it over my head and on my shoulders.

"Don't forget to have some fun out there. I know it's hard to play with your four best friends." Liz said as she fixed my shirt for me.
"Don't fan girl too much. I see you freak out when we play Coffee Shop and Straight Up Hustler." I teased.
"Don't make me kill you Alex Gaskarth." she smiled and kissed me.
"I wouldn't let you." I kissed back then went to where Jack and the guys were standing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a short chapter but some big things might happen in the next couple of chapters :)

Love & rockets