Status: Done! Read the sequel to see what happens!

If You Can Keep Me Guessing

"And I know, how to get you crazy how to make you want me so bad it hurts"

I sat in bed on my laptop as Alex got ready for bed. I checked Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Nothing new was really happening. I got up and changed into a tshirt and slid some shorts on. Alex flopped into bed.

"Can I cuddle with you now?" he said with his brown eyes that made me melt.
"I can never say no to that." I smiled and put my laptop away then cuddled into his arms. He put arms around me and I listened to his heart beat and his quiet breathing. It felt perfect and relaxing to just have some down time with him. 

"Whatcha thinking about, sweetie?" he asked quietly. 
"Nothing really. But can you tell me if this makes sense? I've been telling myself to pretend to be happy and act like nothing's wrong ever since my dad died. I wanted to look like I was getting better so you wouldn't worry. Is it bad that I feel fine now? I mean is it okay that his death isn't hanging over my head anymore?"
"That kind of makes sense. You've convinced yourself to be okay. You know deep down that it is okay and everything will be fine. It's not bad that you're letting yourself be happy. Your dad would want you to enjoy life and move on. He wouldn't want you to get worse again." he said as he rested his chin on my head. I nodded a little and snuggled closer to him. 

He was right. I couldn't let this bother me forever. I had to continue living life they way my dad would want me to. I want to make my dad proud, wherever he is now. I looked at the tattoo behind Alex's right ear of the All Time Low logo. I knew what I wanted to do.

"Hey hun, what are we doing on the day off tomorrow?" I whispered.
"Not sure. Flyzik said we get to pick. Why? What's on your mind?" I pulled out of our embrace a little and looked up at him. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a little hint of confusion.
"I want a tattoo." I stated.
"What?"
"You heard me. I want a tattoo. For my dad."
"Liz, you have to think this through. What would you get? Where?"
"Maybe wings on the back of my neck or the word smile on one of my fingers. I don't know yet." he had stumped me. I had no idea what I wanted. 
"Just sleep on it baby. We'll figure it out tomorrow." he kissed me lightly then got into his sleeping position with his arm around me. I sighed and slowly fell asleep.

----------------------
I woke up looking at an empty bed. I sat up a little to lean on my elbows and looked around until I saw Alex sitting at the desk in the room on my laptop. I sighed and put my face back in the pillow.

"Lizzie baby!" he cooed. I groaned in response. "Baby get up or I'll use my sex appeal to get you up." he threatened.
"If you use sex appeal I'll just want to stay in bed with you dummy."
"Fine. You asked for it." He put on Your Body Is a Wonderland by John Mayer and started singing to me as he crawled back in bed. I couldn't help but laughing. 

"And if you want love, we'll make it. Swim in a deep sea of blankets. Take all your big plans, and break 'em. This is bound to be a while." he smirked. He leaned down like he was going to kiss me but it was just a tease.
"Hey! Not fair." I yelled. He just kept singing. After the song ended, he kissed me. He rolled on top of me and grabbed my bare leg. His fingertips sent sparks through my leg. He kissed me a little harder and my lips caught up and we moved in unison. I held onto his shirt with one hand and put the other in his thick, soft hair. He moaned a little and started sucking on the sweet spot on my neck which he knew turned me on. I moaned.

Alex moved his hands to my waist and started sliding my shorts off. He threw them on the floor then slowly lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. I giggled a little but it turned into moans as he progressed up my chest. We both groaned wen my phone rang.

"If you answer that I won't sleep with you for at least a week." I threatened him.
"Yes ma'am." he smirked and lifted my shirt over my head. A few moments later, Alex made me feel so amazing.

-------------------
"I didn't know it was possible for you to yell so loud." Alex laughed from the shower as I was doing my make up.
"Shut up."
"Sorry baby but its true." he kept laughing. I heard my phone go off again. I walked over to it and saw Flyzik calling. 

"Hello?"
"Where the hell are you guys? Sound check is in fifteen minutes!" he yelled.
"Sorry we're getting ready right now. We'll be there in ten." I said sweetly and he grumbled a few words then hung up. 

"Who was that?" Alex called from the bathroom.
"Flyzik. Get your rockstar ass moving. You're late." 
"Tell him to fuck himself." 
"No thanks I'd like to keep my job." we both laughed and finished getting ready. I grabbed my pass, phone, and wallet and walked with Alex to the venue. He had to get right to stage for sound check so I went to the sound booth with Jeff and Evan. I hugged them hello and talked with them a little.

"Evan turn off Alex's mic and see if he notices." I whispered. They were in the middle of Guts and Alex was doing his amazing solo. He got back to his mic and went to sing and looked confused as nothing came out. Jeff, Evan and I started laughing really hard.

"Yes for once it's not me!" Jack yelled. 
"Your welcome!" I yelled.
"Elizabeth Marie Gaskarth! Turn my mic on!" Alex yelled into Jack's mic. I walked to the stage.
"I don't know how. Sorry." I smiled innocently. He handed his guitar to jack and jumped off stage and started chasing me around. We stopped when we almost ran into Flyzik and a devil I knew too well.

He was standing with Kim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bum bum bummmm.

Dont know if I'll update much this week because it's gonna be insanely busy. I'll try my best!

Love & rockets