Status: It's done, guys! <3

Accidents Happen

Chapter 21

Asher’s POV:

“Not that I don’t love having you here, but when do you think you’ll be leaving?” Mom asked as I flipped through the channels. I shrugged. “Well aren’t you missing California? Sunny beaches, nice girls,” she winked. “And your apartment.”

“But I miss you guys more. You, Fiona, Gideon…,” I trailed off. Did I really just say Gideon? I wanted to face palm. “And I was actually thinking of moving back here. I’ll get a job and everything. I’ll pay you rent.” I realized there was a bit of desperation in my face, making me sound like I was begging.

“That might be kind of nice.” Her face softened. “You can take your old room back and we can be like a family again. Ever since your father…,” she stopped herself, placing a hand over her heart. She shook her head, exiting the room.

My phone rang. I dropped the remote and dug it out of my pocket.

“’Sup?” I answered.

“Hey Ash. It’s Gideon.” I smiled. “Come over. I want to see you. Plus, I have a present for you.”

“Should I be scared?” I asked, eyebrows raising even though he couldn’t see me.

“Just a little.” I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“I’m on my way.” I told him, already hoisting myself up off the couch. I hung up, slipping my shoes on. “I’m leaving!” I shouted to mom in the kitchen, grabbing my keys off the counter. Gideon helped me pay to get my car shipped out here, as well as pretty much everything else. Plane tickets, food; his family was loaded.

The drive wasn’t long, but it seemed like forever. I hated surprises, but I knew he wouldn’t budge on telling me. I tapped my thumbs against the steering wheel anxiously, humming to the music that drifted through the car. Some cookie-cutter pop star singing about love, my favorite.

I pulled into the Reid’s driveway, a bit longer of trip than you’d think. Soon the mansion and rolling hills came into view. I exited the car excitedly, jogging up to the gigantic double doors in the front of the house. My arm outstretched to ring the door bell, but one of the doors swung open. A hand shot out and tugged me in roughly, causing my face to bump into something hard.

“Hey cutie.” Gideon winked, giving me a quick peck.

“Hey yourself.” I grinned, leaning into him.

“Come on, I want to show you my surprise.” He grabbed my hand, tugging me some more until we reached his room. It was a long walk and I was exhausted after, but he wasn’t phased.

“So, what’cha got for me?” I asked, looking around the room. He pulled me to his nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out a plastic bag. No way. “Where’d you get that?”

“I’ve got connections.” He smirked. “I thought I’d try it with you, you know, smoke a little pot with the master. Seeing as how I’ve never done any myself.”

“I get to take your pot virginity?” I asked, eyes widening. “How romantic!”

“Shut up.” He pushed me. “Come on, lets go out back. I got a lighter in my pocket.”

We went to the porch, pulling up two lawn chairs. I showed Gideon how to roll a blunt, lighting it up. We took turns until the world started spinning. We laughed our asses off and ate everything.

Gideon was way more out of it than me, him being the lightweight he is. What can you expect from a guy whose never smoked before though? He even confessed a bunch of crazy things, like how he wet the bed until he was 10.

“I fucked your sister.” He said suddenly, setting down his Pepsi. My whipped in his direction, my hanging open.

“You’re playin’ with me, right?” I asked, heart starting to beat faster.

“Nah. She was terrible anyway, kept screaming at me to get off her.” He shrugged.

“You’re kidding.” I stated. He must’ve been, or else I’d have to kick his ass.

“Nope.” He reclined in his chair, hands behind his head. I felt anger and adrenaline pulsing through my body, causing me to stand up with so much force, I knocked my chair down.

“How could you?!” I shouted at him, hands going to his neck. “You raped my sister!”

I watched as the casual look on his face disappeared, only to be replaced with panic. His hands went to mine, trying to pry my fingers away. His face turned a purplish color and I let go. But I didn’t stop there.

I bashed his nose with my fist as hard as I could. I pulled him up out of the chair and pushed him into the ground, smooshing his face into the cement until I heard him sobbing. And I thought I was in love with this man.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Shit just got real! A lot of stuff is gonna be happening now... it just got exciting. Gideon and Ahser, huh? I know, I know. But Asher didn't know that Gideon was a slimeball!

Song of the Day:
Taking Back Sunday - Liar
Kinda fits, doesn't it? ;D

~Kylie