Status: It's done, guys! <3

Accidents Happen

Chapter 45

Erm.. so I'm pretty sure like.. everyone who reads this story is older than me, but I just thought I'd point out that there is a bit of inappropriate talk. I know that even with the rape, this story has been fairly innocent, so I thought I'd warn you. I know I just kind of ruined it.. but I don't want anyone who's not mature enough to be comfortable with that to be disappointed in the chapter.
***

I was just pulling a new shirt on after my shower when Gavin woke up. I saw him sit up and stretch in my vanity mirror.

"Good morning sunshine." I greeted with a grin; his bed head was adorable.

"I- Mmmm." He mumbled and rubbed his eyes, causing me to laugh. I guessed he literally just woke up. "Come back to bed." He slurred.

I did as he asked, hopping back onto the bed beside him. I was sure a few water droplets from my hair flung onto him as I did so because a hand flew up to his face, swiping across his cheek.

"Can I ask you something?" Gavin asked, propping his head up on his fist.

"You just did." I replied with a smile. "But go on." His face became solemn.

"Actually, never mind." He shook his head, gaze falling away from mine. I reached out to touch his face.

"Ask me." I pleaded. "I won't get mad."

I could tell he was contemplating his next words, maybe thinking about how to say them. His face was deep in concentration until his emerald orbs came back to me.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone?" He finally responded, eyes boring into mine.

Immediately my mind went to the frustrated homosexual boy who now lay 6 feet under at his own hands. My heart rate increased and I sucked in a deep breath to calm myself and my racing thoughts.

"Not willingly." I admitted, blushing. He placed his hand on top of mine, which still rested on his face, pulling it away and intertwining our fingers.

"That's kind of hot." He smirked, but it dropped when he realized what he'd just said. "Not the unwilling part." He clarified.

"I don't get it." I said, cheeks now aflame. “And don’t even say that. Nothing is hot about me right now.” He frowned at that.

"I'm going to get to be the first to see you so exposed and vulnerable. I get to take care of you." He explained. "At your say-so, of course."

"I-I..," I stuttered, at a loss for words. He unlocked our fingers to run his thumb across my scorched face.

"Your innocence is adorable." He chuckled. "And you smell good." He informed. I thought about what I used in the shower that could have possibly had such a prominent scent that he could still smell it. Then I remembered.

"It's the cocoa butter. I'm getting stretch marks like crazy." I explained. His eyes widened.

"Lemme see." He said, sitting up. I laid back hesitantly and pulled my shirt up a little to reveal the reddish-purple marks. "Do they hurt?" He asked, tracing along them. I shivered at the soft touch of his fingertips.

"No, they just itch." I told him, letting my eyes close. This was such an intimate moment, but it was so innocent at the same time. It was so different seeing this side of Gavin that wasn't always cracking jokes, but was genuinely concerned about something as little as stretch marks. And I knew I could trust him, just lying here with my eyes closed, that he wouldn't try anything I wasn't comfortable with. Especially not after last night.

I felt him place both hands on my stomach, inching my shirt up as he caressed it. I opened my eyes in time to see him bring his lips to my belly button.

"I can't wait till you get here, little guy." I decided not correct him, saying that it might be a girl; I just watched him. "You're going to have the best mommy in the whole world. And I'm going to teach you how to play catch in the back yard in the fall. And I'm going to help you build snowmen in the winter and teach you how to swim and ride a bike in the summer. I'll be there for you."

"Aw, Gavin." I giggled, threaded my fingers through his hair. I felt a jab in my stomach, causing me to take a sharp breath in. I glanced up at Gavin’s face to see if he’d felt it, seeing the same awe across his face as the first time. “I think it likes you.”

He grinned up at me, bringing himself back up to my side. We ended up in a soft lip lock with him just caressing my face softly. I think my heart beat faster in that moment than it ever had as words rushed into my mind. I mulled them over carefully, as hard as it was, and let them rise to my lips when he pulled away. I took a deep breath, placing my hands over my stomach protectively.

This moment would be life changing. I knew he’d say yes, but I also knew it would change everything. It would take away a bit (or a lot) of our youthfulness. We’d no longer just be teenagers in love, we would be a whole lot more.

But I told myself that it would be like this either way. No matter what, I was bound to the Reids.

“Gavin.” I started softly, connecting with his bright, green eyes. “I want you to be the father.”

He nodded with an even bigger grin than before, pulling me into him. He rested his head on mine, arm tucked around me. I felt like entire world was spinning, but I was kind of excited for what was to come. Somehow, I felt a little more at ease. Less alone.

Suddenly, I felt my stomach lurch. One hand immediately went to my mouth as I tore myself away from Gavin. Swinging myself off the bed, I padded my way to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet.

You could guess what happened next, so I’m not going to tell you.

I heard Gavin come running in after me. His hand rested on my back, thumb rubbing comforting circles into it. He handed me a hand towel from the off the sink and I accepted it, wiping my mouth.

“Thanks.” I mumbled, resting against the wall. I felt exhausted.

“Kids, breakfast is ready!” My mom yelled, walking through the hall.

Gavin popped up off the floor, extending a hand to me. I grabbed it and pulled myself up before my mom could walk in and see me.

“Coming!” I yelled back
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks a bunch for reading! Sorry this was such a slow update, but I've had so much homework. I wrote a bit this weekend, but I slept a lot xD

How were your guys' first days of school? And thanks to everyone who gave me advice. High school isn't actually that bad. I am having a bit of trouble making friends though. And I've noticed a lot of people staring at me and it's making me wonder why. Lol.. but anyway.. have a good week!

Song of the day:
Ed Sheeran - Small Bump

~Kylie <3