Status: Complete

'Seize The Day' M.Shadows Two Shot

Seize The Day

*6 months later*
I was having a lazy day with Matt everything has been great since the guys stopped me from leaving. But the past month they have been more busy with work, it doesn't bother me that much but it would be nice to see him more often. "Baby I love you" Matt smiled at me as I sat on the couch I smiled back "I love you too Matt" I said as he pulled out a video camera I groaned but smiled as he recorded me slowly walking over to me bending down for a kiss. I got up and went to the kitchen as someone rang the door bell Matt answer "Hey guys I thought we had a day off?" Matt asked confused "oh yeah we do I just need you...to.......uh help taking care of something." Brian said I looked at them confused as Matt nodded he walked over to me kissing me "I'll be back I promise it won't take long" he whispered I was confused and getting angry not good for a pregnant lady.

*Matt's POV after he leaves*
I knew right away what Brian was talking about but of course I couldn't tell Steph what it was. We need money for the baby and my job isn't going to cut it working as a micanic isn't going to cut it the rest of our lives so I'm doing the 8th best thing steal the money. I got in the car Johnny driving us to the place we all got out and quickly hid our faces and then charged Brian went behind the counter taking out the cashier then grabbing the money I took the stock person and Zacky grabbed anything else. I heard sirens and we all bolted but my friend's being dicks took off without me leaving me to get caught "fuck" I mutter they pulled me to the front were a camera crew waited I tried to hide my face but the cop wouldn't let me. I knew all my family and friends would see but most of all Steph would see it. I got taken to jail and had to wait for them to get someone to take my prints and to check me I was honestly scared shitless. A man came over to me grabbing me and pulling me to this door and had me wait well he talked to the warden and then we walked through I could see the other inmates staring at me some yelling, some banging or jumping at the windows, others just staring. I had to take off my shoes and everything out of my pockets like my phone, my keys, my wallet. They had me take out my gauges which I complied and they cut my lip ring off then pulled me to another room were I had to strip which it was bad enough it was in front of male cops but to make it worse it was also in front of inmates too I hate jail already.

*Steph's POV*
I waited for Matt to get home I was scared I turned on the tv and let out a cry as I saw Matt on the tv I shook my head as sob's start to rise I grabbed the phone and called Brian. "hello?" he answered "YOU ASSHOLE YOU STOLE AGAIN DIDN'T YOU????"I screamed "Steph I.....I'm so sorry but you needed the money so we were only trying to help" he said defensively "trying to help? trying to help ? by getting my boyfriend put in jail?"I asked still angry "no by getting the money and helping you" he said his voice rising I sighed "whatever Brian" I said hanging up the phone. I slowly walked to our room and layed down not falling asleep I just layed there knowing perfectly well why I couldn't sleep. "I can't believe that they would do this that they would let him take the fall for what they all did" I said angry and frustrated I got myself up and ready for bed knowing I can't sleep in jeans. I fell asleep worrying about Matt.

*a week later*

I slowly made my way into the jail I smiled a small smile as I saw Matt sitting there in the middle I walked over and sat down laying a hand on my stomach as I sat there picking up the phone "Hey Matt" I said "Baby I'm so sorry" Matt said looking at me I nodded " I know you are" I whispered "it's not my fault though the guys left me there" Matt said almost begging. "it is your fault Matt your the one who left" I said my voice a bit louder. Matt looked shocked " yes but I did it to help us so it's not my fault" he yelled. "it's your fault" I shouted standing up and slamming the phone down walking away not looking back at Matt. I got into my car and started to drive home as I was driving my mind was racing and I was getting lost in my thoughts as I didn't notice a transport truck and it hit my side of the car I was scared and in so much pain but then the pain just faded like it was nothing then I saw a a figure standing in front of me and it was my brother I was with my brother and I was happy.

*Matt's POV*

I watched as Steph left and I let out a frustrated yell and headed back to my cell laying on my bunk looking at Steph's picture letting myself fall asleep dreaming about her I smiled at the dreams but it ended all to soon. I woke up the next morning to the warden telling me I had a few visitors I was confused Steph usual came by herself. I followed warden and was shocked to see Brian,Zacky, and Johnny standing behind the glass I sat down an took the phone so did Brian "Matt" he said I nodded "Brian" I said back "Matt something happened something bad" he said I nodded telling him to continue "ok what's that?" I asked "Steph....she...uh....she got into a.....accident Matt she......she didn't make it" Brian said as he held back tears I froze "she's.......she's.........gone?" I asked breathless. Brian nodded "yeah I'm sorry man but she was dead on arrival but you have a son he's has to stay in the hospital for a few days but Michelle and I will take care of him till your out" he said "I have a son?" I asked he nodded I smiled "thanks Bri" I said nodding at him and the guys who looked horrible I stood and headed back to my cell. I spent the rest of my day's in here in a frozen like state I didn't react unless I had to even then it was minimum.

*2 years later*
I have been a shell for almost 2 years. I am going insane in here I need out I want out Brian and Michelle have brought Michael here to see me but I know he doesn't understand why I'm here he's going to be three this year and neither I or Steph can be there to see it I am a horrible parent to my son I have to people raising him that are the closest to his parents that you can get other then Brian is shorter by an couple inches and he still has his long hair I on the other hand am taller and my hair keeps getting shaved off. I sat on my bed and waited for them to come get us "Sanders" Frank the head warden said stopping at my cell I looked at him and stood "your time is up" he said I held back a smile as he unlocked my cell and handed me a paper I smiled and left to get my things I got changed and got ready I went to sign my papers and call for a ride since I didn't have my car anymore Brian showed up "about time man" he said as he walked in pulling me up and man hugging me I smiled then let go "I'm the reason my girlfriend died" I said as we got to the car "what?" he asked I nodded "we got into a argument and she left the next day you and the guys show up and she's dead"I say. "An argument about what?" he asked "who's fault it was I was in there" I admitted "well it was all of our faults" Brian shrugged "how?" I asked. " Mine and the guys for getting you to go, your fault for going and Steph's for not stopping you" he said I nodded. as we got out and I saw a little boy running at me "DADDY!!" he yelled as he came to a stop in front of me hugging me I looked at Brian confused "he has a dad and that's you remember I'm just uncle Brian" Brian said walking away I smiled lifting Michael up and hugging him "hey buddy" I whispered as I felt tears come to my eyes "want to go for a walk?" I asked he nodded as I motioned for the guys to come we walked to the cemetery and went to the two graves I haven't seen in almost three years Jimmy and Steph's. I went and placed a picture on Steph's tomb of her and I just before I left "I'm so sorry." I mumble as I feel little arms go around my neck I pick Michael up and we leave to live the rest of our lives without a sister, best friend, mother, and girlfriend
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the rest hope you like it.