Status: Workin on it

Fight for my Freedom

3

Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9PWRJ3omRg

Lake's POV:

~5 Months Later~

I'm in Highlands, Kansas. I got here a couple months ago and I now have yet another job as a waitress. I've been kinda on the down low. I haven't told Alyssa where I am. Infact, I haven't told anyone. I'm lonely but it better for everyone if I don't affect him or his pack.

Now I'm in my tiny apartment. I had enough money to buy clothes and pay rent. I just go hunting for food so that's no problem. As I slip the off the shoulder cotton top on one of my shoulders (to keep it up) I remember the way that his hand felt on my skin. I remembered the betrayal in his eyes. But most of all I remember the love in the way he looked at me. Ugh, why can't I forget him? I think to myself, irritated. Well it can't be easy to foget the one that's meant to be with you for the rest of you existance...not easy at all.

Travis's POV:

Everything reminds me of lake. Expecially the forests outside of my home, the pine trees are the same green as her eyes. She's the only one for me, I've tried just kissing another girl and it made me want to vomit. I miss her more than I've ever missed anything. I love her. Its impossible to forget her. I don't even want to.

Author's Notes:

Okay super short chapter but I was just listening to this song and it reminded me of my story. Comments make my day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's Notes:

Okay super short chapter but I was just listening to this song and it reminded me of my story. Comments make my day!