Status: new new new!

I Was Raised by Wolves -Hiatus-

005

The entire evening was spent, watching the boys do their signing and play their set. My eyes instantly stuck on Jacky’s well built frame as he skillfully played his guitar as if it was nothing. I smiled widely each time his eyes met mine and he smirked. After their set he handed his guitar off to Mitch and gently grabbed my hand tugging me off the stage with him and told the guys we’d be back on the bus later. He carefully took me back out of the gates and onto a busy street, outside of the lot that warped was being held in. I raised a brow but he just grinned. “I figured we could maybe spend some time together, and go on a walk in the quiet or have coffee, or.. well anything.” He said quietly and I just smiled. “Well how sweet of you Jacky.” I said softly and squeezed his hand before nestling myself into his side. His arm gently slung around my shoulders as people passing by pointed at him and he just shyly waved and lead me away. “So, tell me more about you Nik.” He whispered in his adorable accent and I just shrugged. “Well, I grew up in a small town north of Seattle, moved to Los Angeles when I was 18 with my baby sister, she lived with me until last year, and then moved in with two of her friends.” He stared intently as I noticed we’d stopped walking outside of a small coffee shop and opened a door for me.

Once inside the small shop we ordered and sat in a booth towards the back next to one another, still nestled close talking. “What about you?” I asked finally. “London native.” He said softly. “Been playing guitar most of my life, and decided I’d give it a shot to talk to Ronnie, and he liked what he heard over the phone so I flew to Vegas and joined his band. “ he said and I smiled. “You two are close.” I said and he nodded. “He’s the one who told me to man up and tell you how I felt.” He whispered to me, staying close and then gently pecked my lips. I blushed wildly and nuzzled against his neck as he rested his head against my own. “So, what do you want to do after this?” I asked softly and he shrugged. “I know we’re staying in a hotel tonight, was kind of wondering if you could have us roomed together?” he asked shyly and I nodded slowly, although honestly was a tad nervous. “I suppose I could do that.” I said quietly and he stopped. “OH NO.. Not like that..” he said softly and paused. “Just so we could spend more time together, and snuggle.” He said as if he was a teenage boy with his first girlfriend. “If you want that is.” He said making sure I was okay with it and I nodded. “I’m good with anything that has to do with you Jacky.” I whispered, knowing that if he made a move I’d be going right along with it.

As we made it to the hotel later that night I got our room numbers and keys and handed them out to all the guys before following Jacky up to the room and letting ourselves in. I dropped my bag and purse down then looked at him shyly before walking over and wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. Shocked he gasped but grasped my waist gently and pulled our bodies closer together. He broke the kiss and stared at me a moment before pulling away and blushing himself. “I should take a shower, get clean… yeah?” He said and grabbed his stuff leaving me pouting. “Would I be pushing boundries asking to join you?” I asked suddenly and he looked at me surprised but shook his head slowly. “I suppose not.” He said and smiled before allowing me to follow him into the bathroom. He started the hot shower as I slipped my shoes off and my shirt over my head before he turned around and blushed. “Like something Vincent?” I asked a slight blush creeping up my neck. He just nodded and slipped his own shirt off, afraid to touch me quite yet. I slipped my shorts off so I stood now just in my underwear and smirked at him as he did the same and then slowly walked closer to me. I stopped and ran my hand down his chest, feeling the muscles beneath the skin and stopped at his boxers while he gently felt up my sides and slowly reached around undoing my bra for me. I blushed but let him slip it off as I pushed his boxers down, and revealed his entire body to me. He did the same with my underwear and then pulled me close and pressed our lips together. “Is this too fast?” he asked softly and I shook my head. “No.. feels right.” I whispered against our lips and he nodded before pulling away and leading me into the shower.

Jacky pressed his lips to my neck underneath the warm spray of the water, and rubbed circles onto my hips as he pressed against my back and I laid my head back onto his shoulder. He smirked a bit against my skin and I smiled a bit closing my eyes a moment, we had both washed up already and were now enjoying the warmth of the shower and each other, just taking our time. He suddenly let his hands travel lower, feeling up my thighs, I relaxed more, making sure he knew I was okay with him touching me and he slowly dipped his hand back up and against me, slowly rubbing me and making me moan. He smirked more and lifted his head so he could stare into my eyes as a finger moved itself to slowly push into me and I quivered in pleasure and wrapped an arm back up around his neck and groaned out. “Jacky.” I whimpered softly as he worked his finger in and out of me slowly, turning me on more and more as he hardened and pressed against my ass. “Nikki.” He whispered softly. “I want you.” His british accent making me melt inside a bit as I nodded and he removed his finger gently turning me around and picking me up, making sure not to slip as he pressed me against the wall a moment to shut off the shower then moved me to the bathroom counter. The cool ceramic making me gasp as I laid back to the mirror and he gently pressed against me, our mouths meeting slowly. “Are you sure?” he asked, making me nod vigorously. He slowly pushed into me and we both moaned in pleasure as our lips met again and he began thrusting into me on the counter holding my hips steady. “Touch yourself for me Nikki.” He whispered and I raised a brow, just causing him to smirk devilishly. “I may be shy, but I’m a closeted sex fiend.” He joked winking as I slid two fingers down and began rubbing circles on my clit. It didn’t take long before he had me shaking through my orgasm and he was cumming hard as he buried his face into my neck. He panted and pulled out pulling me close again and pressed our lips back together in a deep passionate kiss. “Wow.” He murmured and I closed my eyes. “Yeah.” I whispered softly. Jacky picked me up after we both cleaned up a bit and carried me to the bed, laying us down and snuggled against me comfortably in one of the beds, kissing my shoulder lovingly. Allowing me to fall into a nice, peaceful sleep alongside of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
update :D