Status: Short story!

Not on My Watch

There's something I want you to know.

The office was hot.

That was the first thing Joey noticed as he stepped quietly into the dimly lit office.

Glancing around, he took in the log fire burning merrily in the corner of the room, which sent plumes of smoke billowing upwards into the large chimney.

Opposite that, stood a large sofa covered in faded leather and old coffee stains.
His breath hitched in his throat as his gaze moved to the wooden desk leaning against the wall.

But it was not the scattered papers covering the desktop which caught his attention; it was Wednesday, his fellow band member, who was leaning against it.

Shirtless.

Feeling his pulse quicken, Joey averted his eyes from Wednesday's toned stomach muscles and looked around desperately for something to distract himself with.

The door.

He commanded himself to stare at the door, a useless effort at calming himself down; he could feel himself stirring down below.

'Y-you should really see to getting that lock fixed' stuttered Joey, pointing towards the door handle.

He cursed himself for acting strange. Wednesday was sure to notice that something was different, sure to figure out -

His babbling mind was silenced as the beautiful man he secretly doted on straightened up and began to walk towards him.

'Shush Joey. I'll sort out the lock later...firstly, I have something I want you to know.'

Joey opened his mouth.

'Wha-'

He was silenced once more as Wednesday reached him and placed a slender finger onto his lips.

'Shush.'

Joey stared at Wednesday, who was now so close their noses were almost touching.
The two men moved forward simultaneously, closing the gap between them, Wednesday bending down slightly to accommodate for Joey's smaller height.

Their lips connected, and Joey felt a flood of warmth flow through his body and settle at his throbbing manhood.
Reaching out, he grasped the back of Wednesday's head, his fingers becoming entwined in his hair, and pulled gently.

His heard Wednesday moan in response, and could feel how much he was enjoying it from the lump poking his waist.

Just as Joey thought he was going to die from happiness and joy, Wednesday pulled away and took Joey by the shoulders.

Seeing the questions in Joey's eyes he smiled reassuringly, his hands moving to Joey's waist. He felt for Joey's tee-shirt and as soon as he found it, he brought it up and over Joey's head.

Their eye contact was momentarily broken as the top hid Joey's face, then he was free and both men were standing topless.

Wednesday, his hands fully returned to Joey's waist, pulled Joey closer to him and pressed their foreheads together.

Joey looked Wednesday in the eyes, almost melting into his dark orbs.
Wednesday stared back at Joey, seeing eyes full of lust... and could that be a flicker of affection?
His thoughts were confirmed as Joey's deep voice broke the silence which had settled around them.

'I need this.'

Unable to translate his feelings into words, Wednesday felt behind him for the sofa he knew was there. His fumbling fingers soon found it, and he closed his eyes and re-attached their lips.

He felt Joey smile through the kiss and tugged him backwards, falling heavily on the couch behind them. The leather creaked in protest as Joey crashed down on top of him, breaking their lips apart.

Wednesday caught his breath.

Joey's hands were fiddling with his belt, and he closed his eyes and muttered a small prayer of thanks.

Desperate to free Wednesday's bulging erection, Joey struggled with the buckle and let out a growl from deep in his throat, which spoke of lust and longing.

Despite his best efforts at restraining himself, Wednesday thrusted forward with his hips, causing Joey to lose his hold on the belt completely.

They broke apart for a moment, Wednesday looking apologetic and Joey sweating in frustration, beads of perspiration dotting his furrowed brow.

'I'm going down'

Giving Wednesday no time to respond, Joey wriggled down until his mouth was level with Wednesday's crotch.

He brought his hands up, and despite the fact that Wednesday was shaking in anticipation, he managed to undo the belt buckle.

The tight jeans sprang open, releasing Little Wednesday from it's prison.

Joey smiled lustfully and began to wriggle the jeans down to Wednesday's knees, holding back a laugh as he saw that Wednesday wore no underpants.

He was certainly prepared.

Wednesday bucked his hips once more and Joey Leaned forward, pressing a small kiss to the tip of his hard-on.
Loud moans came from Wednesday, who was struggling to form words.

'J-j-just pl-please, please do...it-t'

Joey took Wednesday in his mouth, letting out a moan himself as Wednesday's cock hit the back of his throat.

Luckily, he had control over his gag-reflex.

He slid his teeth from base to tip, earning another thrust from Wednesday's hips.

Joey could taste Wednesday now.

The office door flung open, revealing Roxanne standing in the doorway, pen in hand.

Roxanne, who was Wednesday's girlfriend.
Who had been oblivious to the fact that Wednesday had been getting more and more bored of her as the weeks dragged on.
Who had no idea that he had been planning to end his relationship with her that very night.

'Weddy, I'm ready to write down the-'

She stopped, her mouth falling open.

At the sound of her voice, Joey sat up, a dribble of cum hanging over his bottom lip. Wiping it away with his hand, he looked down and saw Wednesday's flushed face staring back at him, masked by pure horror.

He knew they should have gotten that lock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd appreciate some feedback, as it's my first slash and I'd like to know if I'm doing okay and how to improve :3