Status: DISCONTINUED

Brighter Than the Stars

Chapter 13: Stuck On The Bus

Zach's POV

Cam and Tori have been together for a while and they never leave each other's side. Now Cam is the only one who is in a relationship. I remember how before he would sometimes be the only one single and now it’s the other way around. I'm glad for the guy, he deserves a good girl. I wonder when I will find the girl I'm looking for. I hope I don't have to go through everything that happened last time again. I'm tired of being cheated on. Megan is the person who has hurt me the most and affected me the worst. Truth is; I'm scared to try again. I'm scared of risking everything so that in the end it won't be worth it. I'm tired of always falling for the wrong girl. Whatever, I have to stop thinking about that, I don't want to ruin my mood.

We are almost done with our summer tour. I look back at our first show and everything has changed. Believe it or not, we have grown up and quite a lot, we are also more mature. It may not look like we are mature, but we are, we just like to have fun as well. I am glad to see that to our fans we are not just some band, we are friends. Honestly I was scared that this tour would have gone bad since Nate is gone. I know that when we went to Europe things were fine but I wasn't so sure it would be the same here. Our fans really are the best.

Cameron's POV

We have been on the bus for almost a day and we have two more to go and we don’t have stops. It's not that bad actually; we have ways to entertain ourselves. We can play- Oh I got an idea! It would be so much fun.

"What are you all smiley about?" Zach asked walking by my bunk.

"I got an idea for something we can do." I said

"Is is something fun?" he asked "Yea." I said

"Good, I need fun." he said

"I can tell, you look..." I paused, searching for a word.

"Tired." he said

"Oh Zach, what are we going to do with you? You work way to hard." I said

"Whatever." he said and started to leave.

"Wait, don't you want to play?" I asked

"Play what?" he asked

"The game I thought of." I said

"You never told me what game." he said

"Oh yeah huh... Hehe. I want to play Hide n Seek in the dark." I said

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll go ask the others if they want to play." he said and ran off.

Ten minutes later we were all hiding in the dark. Kira was "it" and as far as I know she hasn't found anyone and as far as I know, she hasn't found anyone. Kira, well I think it’s her, just passed by and I quickly ran in the other direction. I crashed into someone and we started laughing but quickly stopped. It was Michael. I heard footsteps and I grabbed Michael's arm and dragged him to the kitchen with me. Michael hid next to the refrigerator and I went under the table. Few minutes later Tori was caught, yeah Tori is on tour with us. Tori has been helping Kira but they haven't been very successful. I was going to a new hiding spot when all of a sudden I heard a scream. Apparently Kira got scared when she found Michael, I wonder what he did. Ok so know it's Dillon, Zach, and me.

Thirty minutes later we were all searching for Zach and we couldn't find him.

"Where do you think he is?" I asked

"I don't know, we looked everywhere." Dillon said

"Let's look one more time, if we don't find him we'll quit." Michael said. We nodded and we spread out. I found Tori and I told her we should play a little prank. We are going to hide on a closet and scare whoever opens the door. When we got in the closet I felt that I stepped on something.

"I'm stepping on something and it feels weird." I whispered. I bent down and felt it.

"Tori, this isn't something its someone." I whispered. She got her phone out for light and it was Zach.

"Is he ok?" she asked

"I think so." I said. Someone opened the door and I jumped at their feet. It was Michael and his scream was hilarious.

"We found Zach." I told him after laughing.

"Where?" he asked and I pointed. We called little Kiara and she couldn't stop laughing. She couldn't wake him so we dragged him to the couch. It really sucks that Zach is such a heavy/deep sleeper- wait never mind, if he wasn't he would have woken up when I stepped on him.

"He must be very tired." Tori said shaking him lightly.

"Zach, wake up, Zach-" Kira whispered

"Just let him rest." Michael said interrupting her. She nodded, kissed his forehead, and then laid down on the floor. All of a sudden Zach sat up and looked around a bit frightened.

"Are you ok?" Kira asked him

"Yeah." he mumbled

"You sure? You looked freaked out and a bit pale." Michael said

"I'm fine." he said lying back down.

"It was just a dream, relax." Zach said before Kira spoke, he wasn't even looking at us.

"I know something is on your mind. What is scaring you?" Kira asked. He didn't answer and pretended to sleep, I can tell he's faking it by the way he is breathing, she whispered something to him then left him alone.

*The Next Day*

"Would you like to go on a date with me right now?" I asked Tori

"I'd love to, but we can't get out of the bus." she said

"Just trust me ok and follow me." I said

"Aww Cam are we going to have a movie date?" she asked as we reached the door to the lounge in the back.

"Go in and see for yourself." I said. She opened the door and the look on her face was adorable.

"You did all of this for me?" she asked

"No, Michael did it." I said sarcastically. I decorated the room with purple cloths, there were cloths hanging nicely from the ceiling. She went through the door I had created with the cloths and at that moment I turned on white Christmas lights. The lights were nicely placed and lit the area revealing a big tray of food and flowers. All together, it was a very romantic view.

"Do you like our date so far?" I asked, my answer came with a kiss. We ate our dinner and cuddled, we talked, make jokes, and enjoyed the silence. It was very peaceful.

"I have one more surprise for you." I said

"This isn't it?" she asked

"Hold up." I said and grabbed a guitar. I learned a song and sang it to her while I played the guitar.

"Cam that was wonderful! Why don't you sing more often?" she asked hugging me

"I feel weird singing." I said

"Uh, Cam, you ARE weird." she said laughing

"Haha very funny." I said then kissed the top of her head.

"I wonder why no one has came in?" she asked

"I told them to not come back here." I said. We cuddled again and stayed like that the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't possted in the longs time and its an eh chapter
i have been very busy with school
im so glad school is almost over
anyway, i will try to post the next chapter asap