Status: DISCONTINUED

Brighter Than the Stars

Chapter 4: Broken Down

Cameron's POV

Yesterday we had a show and now we are on our way to another city. Oh how I love being on tour. Everyone is sleeping besides me and Kira. We are up watching TV, well cartoons to be more exact. It was pretty cold so we were huddled together. We are both too lazy to go get a blanket. Lazy people issues haha.

"Hey, it's snowing!" Kira said excited

"No wonder it's so cold." I said

"It's so pretty outside." Kira said looking out the window.

"We can play in the morning." I said. Kira got up and put a movie in.

"What movie is it?" I asked

"I don't know, I just got a random movie." she said

"Come here then" I said spreading my arms and she cuddled up with me.

"It's the Little Mermaid" Kira said

"Oh great, now that song is going to get stuck in my head." I said

"It's ok. I want to hear you sing anyway." she said

"Yeah whatever." I said. We watched the movie them we fell asleep. About an hour later we were waken abruptly. We were pushed forward and fell of the couch.

"What just happened?" I asked

"I don't know." Kira mumbled rubbing her eyes. Soon enough Michael and Nathan came to join us.

"What's going on?" Michael asked

"The bus broke down so you will have to wait outside for the van they are sending. The tower will be here soon so hurry." Stefanie said

"Great." Nathan mumbled and we went out.

"Hey it's snowing!" Michael yelled running around. Few minutes the tow truck was here.

"Where is Zach" Stefanie asked

"He might still be sleeping. I'll go get him." Nathan said. Nathan came out dragging Zach. Zach was more asleep than awake and he was shirtless too.

"Why didn't you bring a blanket?" Michael asked shivering

"I forgot." Nathan said dropping Zach on the snow.

"He's burning up." Kira said touching his forehead.

"Zach wake up." Michael said. Zach opened his eyes then closed them again. Kira had Zach leaning on her and he didn't protest. The bus was gone and now we were all waiting for the van. Zach started shivering and I could see Kira start to worry.

"Zach wake up." Kira said moving his face from side to side. He opened his eyes and moved closer to her. Kira hugged him and he fought to stay awake.

"Are you cold?" Michael asked and he nodded.

"Do you know where you are?" Nathan asked and he shook his head.

"He's going to freeze." Kira said

"How do you feel?" I asked

"Bad." he mumbled. He must be too out of it to be mad at me and Kira.

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Michael complained. Zach curled up against Kira and she tried to keep him warm. The van finally got here and we headed to a hotel.

Zach's POV

I woke up in a room and I don't even know how I got here. I still feel horrible but I got up anyway.

"How do you feel?" Nathan

"Doesn't matter. Where are we?" I asked

"Don't you remember that the bus broke down?" he asked

"No." I said

"Let's go down and eat something." he said

"I don't feel like going down there." I said

"Fine, we'll order room service." he said and ordered some food.

"We have to preformed today right?" I asked

"Yeah. Do you feel well enough to perform?" he asked

"I'll be fine." I said and walked in the bathroom to avoid more questions. I got out to see that the food was there as well as the rest of the guys. I got a banana and sat down on the bed as I tried to ignore Cam. Few hours later the bus was fixed and we went to get dressed then left to the venue.

By the time we had to perform I wasn't feeling better but I should just ignore that for now. Right before we went on I drank a Monster and jumped up and down a few times trying to get hyped up. During the concert I gave it my all, I didn't hold back one bit. The concert was over and I felt drained, more than usual and it scared me. I need to make it past the Meet n Greet. I have to keep going. I was in out locker room and I got this weird feeling. Oh no, not this feeling. I felt goose bumps got all over my arms and I took deep breaths. I started feeling really hot and I tried to take my shirt off. My vision wasn't so clear anymore and everyone's voice sounded far away. Oh no, not now, please not now. I felt cold rush over my body and the next thing I knew someone was shaking me and saying my name. At first all I heard was a bunch of noise then all the voices became clearer. I felt confused and looked around realizing that someone was holding me. The last thing I remembered was that cold feeling rush over me and when I opened my eyes I was on the ground. I was still a little dazed but I tried to sit up.

"Zach, how are you feeling? Do you need anything? Are you ok?" Michael asked. I looked at them and they all had a worried expression on their faces.

"I'm ok. I just got very hot that's all. I- I just need some air." I said. Michael and Nathan quickly stood me up then lead me outside.

"Do you feel better?" Michael asked and I nodded. I heard a bunch of screams and turned to see the fans gathering around me. The guys were still holding me to keep me from falling.

"Please stay away from Zach and give him some space." Nathan said and they listened to him.

"Zach can you hear me?" Michael asked and I nodded.

"Do you feel better?" Nathan asked

"Guys I'm ok." I said

"By what just happened, shows you are not 'just fine'" Michael said

"I told you guys I just got very hot." I insisted

"Can you stand on your own?" Michael asked and I nodded. They slowly let me go and I stumbled a little so I held on to Michael.

"Zach are you ok?" a fan asked looking at me with concern and a tear fell.

"Yes I'm fine." I said and she gave me a hug. The guys made me sit on the made me sit on the steps of the bus.

"Stay right here, don't move ok." Michael said and I nodded. Nathan came with a water bottle and made me drink it.

"Stay here with Dillon while we go do the Meet n Greet." Nathan said

"I can't go?" I complained

"No." they said leaving me there. Few fans came by and talked to me then I went inside. I went in the kitchen and ate some food. I went to sleep and was woken up by Michael shaking me.

"What?" I asked

"We weren't sure if you were sleeping or you had fainted again." he said

"I was sleeping. I feel better, stop worrying." I said. And it's true, I do feel better. I guess I just needed some food and a little more rest. I really need to start eating better. They all looked at me with their worried faces and I sighed. I really do feel better. Why can't they believe me?
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont know why i put the little mermaid i cant even remember the last time i watched that movie :P

not adub related but i am so excited for the hunger games movie!