The Love Nobody Understood

Where do we go from here?

I sat on one of the swings and Gerard gently pushed me until I started saying "Harder Gee!" he just laughed because wow I didn't mean it like that put whatever it worked and soon enough I started to feel like I was flying I felt so,free,almost. I got tired of swinging and just let it slow down by itself and when it stopped Gerard stood in front of me, he opened his mouth like he was going to say something but closed it and just kinda stood there. I looked at him "So..um..what happens now?" I slide my foot across the rocks and stare at the ground until Gerard gently lifts my head up by putting hi finger under my chin. When our eyes meet I just get lost in them and it's a comfortable silence, like I could spend hours like this but he says "Frank, would you be my..erm...boyfriend..?" he finally gets out I just smile widely and nod and kiss him softly. I can feel him smile into the kiss and we both gently pull away and I can't stop smiling like an idiot so I turn my head away. I'm really glad we're the only ones here. Gerard took my hand "Come on I want to show you something" I looked up and he was smiling. I nodded and stood up and followed him until we got to a fairly old looking tree "Why are we looking at a tree?" I giggle a little and Gerard smiles "Well you see a tree but I see memories" he touched the bark of the tree softly like he was watching or remembering something "Memories?" I ask not sure what he's going to say but he just smiles and nods " Yea,when I was smaller the other kids liked Mikey more than me and they didn't want to play with me so I would climb er try and climb anyway as high as I could to get away from everything. I would read,draw,and just watch in wonder and just think about the world or whatever I thought of..." he trailed off still smiling "this tree has been like a big shoulder to cry on,a blanket to hide me,a shield to protect me from anything." I made a 'oooh' face and nodded "That's pretty cool that it's still here I mean a lot of trees that are in the middle of a park like this get chopped down and used for who knows what". Gerard nodded "Yea I would hate to see it go...but never mind that I think it's time that we go..home..for lunch..I mean If you want.." I giggled "Of course I do silly". We started off walking back to Gerard's house hand in hand getting some dirty looks that kind of bothered me and made me want to punch them but I didn't. But Gerard Way is my boyfriend. Boy.Friend.Boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh gah i'm sorry i've just forgotten about this and eep don't be mad at me ~xoxoM