Set It Off

Into Your Arms

The guys were still sitting around the fire when Hayley came back, bringing 8 beers.

"You gonna finish all that?" Jaime asked with a grin as he stood up to help her. She rolled her eyes and sat beside Josh.

"I see you changed your clothes." Josh stated as he moved to give space for Hayley to sit.

She'd change into her jersey shorts and a gray loose tank top with a clone trooper armor as design.

"It was getting hot, so." She replied, forcing a smile. Josh noticed it and slightly moved closer to whisper to her.

"I'll talk to him, everything's going to be fine. Don't worry." He said reassuringly.

"Thanks." She smiled.

*****

Josh had just settled the guys into the guest room, Jaime and Pierre sharing one bed. Hayley was trying so bad to hold back a laugh causing her cheeks to go red and her eyes to water. Josh couldn't contain himself at the sight too.

Jaime was basically spooning with Pierre.

"Good night my dears." Hayley whispered giving them each kisses in the forehead.

"Good niiiiighhht Hayleeyyy." Jaime chanted but with his eyes still closed. She went outside as Josh closed the door.

They looked at each other for a while, then let out a hearty laugh.

"God that was the funniest thing." He said wiping tears from his eyes.

"I know." She said, still chuckling. "Come on, I'll make us coffee."

She lead him to the kitchen and made coffee and grabbed some snacks. She knew Josh was looking at her the whole time which made her a bit uneasy. After giving Josh his coffee and a croissant, she sat at the counter.

"You're not going to eat? You barely ate anything solid today." He frowned.

"Probably later. Not yet hungry." She assured him.

He finished eating and washed the bread down with coffee and water.

"You made the croissant? Tastes just like your mother's." He smiled.

"Pretty much, yepp." She said, popping the p. "So, Josh?"

"Mhm." he mumbled, putting back the plate and cups back to the rack and stood beside the kitchen entrance, leaning his back against the wall.

"I'm just thinking, well, what do we do now?"

His eyes went distant, trying to find answers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I'm rushing things. I mean, I really am not a relationship type of girl anyway."

That took Josh away from his trance, his eyes quickly shifted from the sink to her face. He moved forward and walked on to where Hayley was seated.

"No no." He was now in front of her. "You're everything a guy could've asked for." He caressed her face with his hand, rubbing her jaw line with his thumb.

"I'm just going to sort things out with Zack and tell our parents we're okay."

"Then? Then what?"

"You'll see."

"Josh, it's just that, I don't want to be anyone's property. I like you, I really do, but relationships isn't my kind of thing. I'm a very unstable person when it comes to feelings." She admitted.

Josh moved his hand away and put them in his pockets. She swears she saw him pout.

"I may be happy right now, but tomorrow I can feel the total opposite. I'm afraid I might hurt you."

He looked back at her almost automatically. "Hayley, I wouldn't mind getting hurt if it's with you." he moved her fringe from her face and tucked it behind her ears.

He motioned for a kiss when Hayley tensed.

"J-josh."

They were only an inch apart now.

"Just don't hold back." He mumbled.

Her arms snaked around his neck as their lips met. He half expected for her to pull back just to be proved wrong. She kissed him back with passion, like she was finally giving in, letting her emotions dominate her for once.

He felt it, the raw emotion she has yet to give. Everything about her, he loved, admired.

He flicked his tongue on her bottom lip begging for entrance which she warmly welcomed. Though the have kissed a couple times before, Hayley was sure this was the most honest kiss she could give him. The most passionate kiss she could offer anyone.

Josh's arms tightened on her hips, moving her closer to him. She was hovering above him now, there was no space between their bodies. She could feel his warm torso beneath his shirt.

The kissed slowed down. She pulled away, then moved back to give him one last peck. He leaned his forehead on hers and smiled.

"I have no idea how I did that." She said with a sweet smile that secretly makes Josh's knees weak at the moment.

He kissed her forehead and went towards the fridge.

"You've got talent." He winked back at her.

Maybe I do, she though to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom

A couple more chapters and this is done yey

4/16/12
You all probably got the note from mibba, site crash etc. And I do not have the copies to the latest 4 chapters I have already posted. I do not know if I will continue this story anymore.
Ugh.