Set It Off

Married to the music, for better or for worse.

Josh's POV

Well today was an extraordinarily lame day. My literature teacher stacked us up with a pile of homework. Great.

I was never the "diligent" kid in school, nor the sporty one. I was the average teenager desperate to fit in. I found my refuge in music, it's one of the few things that keeps me going. I'm constantly at awe at how music puts me in a good mood.

Putting my earphones in, I walked away from my locker, smiling to find that my IPod settled to Eminem's When I'm Gone. As soon as the song started, I'm a goner. What if I suddenly disappeared? No trace. No clue. Nowhere to be found. I had a couple of friends back in Weybridge, but would they even care to look for me when I fade, I don't know.

It's funny to know that, me, being gone, their lives would go on. Like I never really existed, though I have been a part of them. That every piece of memory we shared would pop like bubble, or burn down to ashes and carried by the wind. Gone. Lost forever.

I brushed off the thought.

Hayley rushed out of school right after I mentioned Zack's birthday. I knew she wouldn't remember. Hopefully she makes it on time for tonight's party.

Walking out of the school's gate, I see Pierre and Jaime walking to my direction. It's nice to have these guys around. They were cool though not popular. They had that warmth in their personalities that makes you want to stay. I feel so lucky to be able to hang out with them.

"Josheeeeeeehh." Screamed Jaime. "see you later at Zack's!" He said with a smile that can cure cancer.

"Yea, see ya." I replied as I waved them goodbye and trodded my way home.

And now for the real thing. What to fucking wear later.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the swear word! :D Chap 4 on process. c: