Status: New / Slowly Active

Terrible Things

That's When I Met Your Mother, The Girl Of My Dreams

After talking to my mother, I told her that we would go out to eat another morning. Considering that I told her that I would tell Jayme everything about his father, she understood completely.
Walking downstairs, I walked my mother to the door, telling her that I'll see about going out tomorrow. She smiled and nodded.
“However long it takes. I don't mind. Just make sure you tell Jayme.”
I nodded, smiling slightly. “I will. Don't you worry.”
“Okay, good.” She smiled once again before leaving and closing the door behind her.

I sighed and walked into the living room where Jayme was sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch, watching Spongebob. I laughed lightly, which made him look at me.
“Why don't you sit on the couch?”
“Because the floor is comfier.”
I shook my head, and laughed lightly again. “Okay, whatever you say.”
I walked over to the couch and sat down, watching, but not really paying attention to, the TV.
“Where's Grandma?”
“She went home.”
“Why?” He asked looking up at me with big eyes. “I thought that we were going to eat?”
I sighed and moved down the couch until I was on the floor next to him.
“She went home because I needed to talk to you.”
“Oh,” he said looking down at his lap. “If this is about the picture frame that was on the table, I didn't mean to break it.” Jayme looked at me again, speaking in a rushed voice and with wide eyes.
“Whoa, wait. What picture frame?”
“Uh.. Never mind.”
I shook my head once again and sighed.
“That's not what I want to talk to you about”
“Okay. Then what do you want to talk about?”
I took a deep breath.
“Have... Have you ever wondered about your.. father?”
“What are you talking about?” He looked at me, confused. “You're my father. Right?”
I nodded. “Yes, I'm your father. But I'm talking about your other father.”
“I have another daddy?!”
I laughed lightly. “Yes you do. And a mother, but I'll tell you about her later.”
“ohhhkay. So what about my.. other dad?”
I sighed. It's now or never.
“Okay. Well, this is going to be hard to tell you.”
I paused, taking a deep breath, before speaking again.
“Before you were born. Years before you were born, I met you father.”
“What'd he look like?”
I smiled.
“Well, he looked kind of just like you.” I told him, poking his nose which made his face scrunch up.
“He had the most beautiful brown eyes.”
“I have brown eyes!”
I laughed again. “Yes you do.”

I went on for a while. Telling Jayme about what his father looked like. I only stopped when he asked that one question that almost made my heart stop.
“Where is he? Why isn't he here any more?”
I sighed, for what seemed like the millionth time.
“How about I tell you more about him before we get there?”
“Okay!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
Ohmygod, I haven't been on here in forever. o.e
Sorry about that. Hopefully I'll be updating more.
I have to start updating my other stories too.
I just had a idea for this one, so that's why I 'm doing this one first.

Okay, well enjoy! Hope you liked it..
Sorry for any mess ups .___.