Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Heart to Heart

"Everybody's waiting
for you to break down
Everybody's watching
to see the fallout
Even when you're sleeping (sleeping)
Keep you eyes open,"
I sang aloud as I bounded down the stairs with a grin on my face. I grabbed the hair brush that was on the coffee table in the living room as I passed. Then, as immature as it sounds, I put it up to my lips and pretended that it was a microphone.

"Someone's in a good mood today. Did you--" I cut Louis off.

"No, I did not have hot, passionate sex with Zayn. So, you can just shut up. If I did, the people in this neighborhood wouldn't have slept so peacefully." I said cheekily as a grin crawled up to my lips. Louis glared at me and shook his head.

"That's half good.. but you've messed with my brain again! What is wrong with you, woman!?" Louis shouted aggravatedly which made me laugh.

"You're my brother. I think that explains everything." I answered before sitting down next to him at the breakfast table and brushing his hair.

"True. I can't really argue with that," He admitted with a chuckle. I nodded and continued brushing his hair upwards which made it look like a bird's nest. "You mentioned yesterday that you need an excuse letter for school."

"Yep. You should just come with me, though. It would look better to my teachers if you personally explained the terms and conditions that you and the headmistress agreed on.. i.e., sending me my homework through e-mail." I said quietly as I tried to braid his hair. After a minute of that, I finally gave up and ran up to my room to grab the multicolored elastic bands for Louis' hair.

"Don't move, Lou!" I shouted from my room as I grabbed a handful of the elastics and bounded down to the kitchen.

"You're seriously going to do my hair, aren't you?" He asked with a chuckle. I nodded eagerly. It's been YEARS since Louis and I hung out like this; I mean, me putting his hair up in tons of mini ponytails. I missed this.

"Of course I am. And you're going with me to school with these in your hair," He looked at me skeptically and I pouted. "Please, Lou?"

"Fine. I'll do it. Because you're my sister and I love you so much." He said with a sigh. I grinned and hugged him tightly before resuming styling his hair.

"Thanks, Lou. You really ARE the best big brother in the entire universe." I said happily.

"I know, right?" He responded with a smug grin which made me laugh and shake my head.

"Where is Harry, by the way? And, didn't Zayn say that he was coming over?" I asked curiously as I tied up Louis' hair, bit by bit.

"He's at Zayn's. Actually, while you were up there, I texted Zayn and told him that we'd just go to his place after we go to your school." Louis murmured as he ate his cereal.

"That's.. okay. I guess." I said softly. I was looking forward to seeing Zayn ASAP today.

"How much do you love Zayn?" Louis asked which somewhat startled me. He sounded serious.

"A lot, Lou." I answered simply. My brother just chuckled before looking up at me over his shoulder.

"He's talking about marriage." He said softly; almost as if he was pained by the thought of me marrying Zayn.

"Don't you want me to marry Zayn? I'll have a good life with him. Plus, you two get along so well. You guys are best friends." I stated quietly as I tied the last of Lou's hair.

"No. I mean.. yes. I want you two to get married. But, not so soon. I'm not ready to lose my little sister yet; even if you are a pain in the arse. Just... wait a couple of years, okay? I can't bear the thought of my sister marrying earlier than me." He said with a chuckle. I smiled and leaned down to hug him and kiss his cheek.

"We're going to wait, Lou. I'm not even allowed to go clubbing yet and you expect me to marry this early in my life?" I joked. "Besides, that's mine and Zayn's plan for the future. We're gonna get married at around when I'm 23 and he's 25."

"You better. Any younger than 20 and I'll skin him alive." He said with a joking edge which made me laugh and nod.

"I promise. You're the best, Lou." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, Lil. And.. for the record.. you're the best little sister an older brother could ask for; even if you always nag me to get my boxers off the TV." He said with a chuckle as he pulled me closer and gave me a huge Tommo hug.

***

"Excuse me, Professor Barnes." I said softly as I stepped into the Physics lab.

"I do not tolerate late-comers to my class, Miss Tomlinson." He said with a playful grin on his face. I smiled and grabbed Louis' hand before yanking him in the room with me.

"Lil, I look like an idiot." He hissed quietly which made me laugh quietly.

"You've done far worse than this. The hospital gown?" I reminded him in a hushed tone and he nodded in realization.

"Oh my God. Is that.. Louis Tomlinson?" Almost all of the girls in class gushed quietly. I looked towards the middle of the lab and motioned TFC forward. They pointed to themselves and I rolled my eyes.

"No, the chairs. I want to talk to the chairs. Of course you lot! Come on.. I still have to see Zayn." I said sarcastically which made Louis laugh aloud.

"Good morning, professor Barnes. My name is Louis Tomlinson; I'm Lil's brother.. sorry for the hair. Lil begged and I couldn't let my sister down. Anyway, I'd like to ask if you already know about her trip with me?" Louis asked Professor Barnes politely. I never got to hear the professor's reply since I started talking to my friends.

"You guys.. I.. I'm really no good at things like this. So, I'll just spit it out," I began. "I'm going to America with Lou and the boys."

I expected angry outbursts and some table-flipping, but none came. They were as silent as... well.. silence. Then, I got hit with their excited squeals.

"Bring me something from America!" "Don't forget my stamps!" "Food!" "LA!" Everything was a mesh of words and I couldn't help but laugh. Brad initiated a group hug and I bit my bottom lip before wiping a few stray tears from my eyes.

"I'll bring you guys something when I get back. It's only going to be for a few months; five at most. And, we'll Skype and Tweet each other, okay?" I asked quietly as my throat became thick. Everyone nodded and we stayed like that for a while before getting out of the group hug and grinning at each other as I hugged all of them individually.

Louis came over and gave my friends Tommo hugs which caused the jealous girls in class to release sighs of envy.

"Thank you, professor Barnes. I'll see you in five months." I bid and waved goodbye to all my classmates. Lou wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we silently made our way out of the room; all the while looking at my friends. Then, it happened. Louis and I stumbled over the teacher's table at the same time. Everyone tried to suppress their laughter; bar my friends who full-out laughed at me and Louis.

"So much for grace and poise." Louis muttered as he laughed.

"You're one to speak, oh-graceful-one." I said sarcastically through mounds of laughter. I bet if the boys were here, they'd be mocking Louis and I.

"I have more grace and poise than you, Lillian." He argued playfully which made me shove him lightly.

"Oh, shut up, Louis. We all know that you're as graceful as an elephant." I said with a roll of my eyes before stomping out of the room; purposely making my footsteps heavier to tease Louis.

"Well, at least I'm prettier than you." He said and flipped his long, imaginary hair. I burst out laughing in the middle of the hallway.

"Of course.. of course. You're prettier, Lou. It doesn't help that we look somewhat alike." I said with a grin and looped arms with my brother.

"It's a pity, though. I look like you.. which makes me so hideous." He said playfully. I know that most girls would be offended by now.. but, no. I'm used to Louis' jabs; knowing that he never really means any harm.

"Excuse me, you're older. I look like YOU, dumbass." I said and poked his side which made him flinch. I grinned and started poking his sides relentlessly which made him slam into some lockers. I bit my bottom lip to keep from laughing so loud. A teacher stepped out into the hall to see what the ruckus was all about and I pulled Louis up from the floor by his hand.

"Hello, Professor McKenzie." I greeted with a small smile. Professor McKenzie was my English teacher last year.

"Miss Tomlinson?" She asked; disbelief crossing her face. She must've been shocked that I would cause such a ruckus to disrupt her class. I'm a loud person, but I know my limits.

"Yes, professor. Oh, I'd like you to meet my brother. I believe you two haven't been properly introduced." I said softly and half-shoved Louis forward.

"Hello, Miss McKenzie. My name's Louis Tomlinson. Lil's brother." Louis said awkwardly as he clutched his left side which slammed into the lockers earlier. He shook miss McKenzie's hand and then turned to discreetly glare at me.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tomlinson. My daughter is a fan of your band. You lads have such nice voices." She said enthusiastically which made some girls peer at the door. Some squealed, others cried, the rest just kept quiet.

"That's so flattering to hear. Thank you." Louis said sincerely as a girn crossed his features.

'VAS HAPPENIN'!?'

That's Zayn texting me right now.

From: Zayn <3
Where are you, babe?
Love you.. :*

To: Zayn <3
Still at school with Lou.
We'll be there soon.
Love you, too. ♥


I looked up and saw Louis still talking to Professor McKenzie, so, I stepped p next to Louis and looped arms with him before grinning at my former English teacher.

"I'm so sorry to cut this short, Professor, but, we really need to go. I sort of have a date with my boyfriend." I said as a blush crept up my cheeks. I only said the last part so that she wouldn't be offended. If I hadn't said some excuse, she'd think long and hard about why I cut their conversation short. My teacher has some mental problems.

"Oh my God! It's Louis Tomlinson!" That voice! Amy Brown!

"Run, Lou! If you want to fucking live! RUN!" I said hysterically as I dragged him all the way to the parking lot. I can still hear Amy running after us.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Open the fucking car!" I hissed as he fumbled with the car keys. I grabbed them from his hands and pressed the unlock option from the remote before opening the door to the shotgun seat and shoving Louis inside. I looked around frantically and saw that Amy was only a few yards away. I shrieked and practically skidded over the bonnet of the car before hopping in the driver's seat and locking all the doors using the automatic lock function on my door.

Amy eventually reached us and pounded on the windows. My heart raced wildly in my chest at her bewildered look. Don't get me wrong. Amy's a pretty girl.. but, she's CRAZY. Like.. Scary-crazy! And, to top that all off.. she's obsessed with Louis.

"Louis! I love you!" She screamed before kissing the window on Louis' side. I cringed and started the car before wordlessly pulling out of the parking space.

***

"That was the scariest thing that happened today." Louis said quietly. I shuddered involuntarily and glanced at him for a second as I stepped on the gas pedal.

"Try putting up with that for almost two years of your life." I muttered and then we both laughed. Then, I placed my hand on the gear-shift and placed it to the 4th slot.

"Are you sure that we're not going to die?" He asked as he clutched his seat tighter.

"Of course not. Just hold on to the hand brake. If we're gonna crash, just pull it up and we'll stop." I said with a hint of humor in my tone.

"You are one ruthless woman." He muttered and I only grinned before silently continuing my drive to Zayn's apartment.

"LAND! OH GOD! LAND!" Louis exaggerated as he knelt down on the sidewalk and hugged the ground. It looked awkward yet humorous.

"Oh, stop exaggerating." I muttered before tossing him the keys to the car and walking up to the front door. I was about to knock but Zayn beat me to it. He already opened the door before I could ball my hand into a fist to knock.

"Hey, baby." He greeted before picking me up and pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey, Pita bread." I answered with a giggle.

"You two sicken me. HARRY!" Louis shouted before running into the house in pursuit of Harry.

"So does your face, Lou!" I hollered at him.

"We look somewhat alike, Lil!" He answered. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms tighter around Zayn before hoisting myself up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"How was your trip?" He whispered before gently kissing my lips.

"It was fine. Rather humorous, really. Come on. I'll tell you everything after I get a drink." I said softly and kissed the side of his neck. Then, Zayn walked off to the kitchen as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered quietly.

"I love you more," He answered which caused a blush to cross my features. I didn't answer; just snuggled up even more into him and breathed in his scent.

If only he knew what those words made my heart do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

I think this is the longest chapter yet. HAHA.

I'm really sorry for the sucky chapter last night. I was supposed to write a better one than that but my mum told me that it was lights out. Yeah.. I still have lights out.

I was supposed to say something but I totally forgot it. I'll just say it in the next chapter if I remember it. :)

Sooo.. should I add some drama to this or just leave it as it is? I know that most of you won't even acknowledge this.. but, it's worth a shot. I'm really confused about amping up the drama or the humor.

:3