Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

LA, oh, LA!

"How do girls cope with their period?" Niall asked aloud as we walked through the hall of the hotel to our rooms. In my case, I limped. The boys all chuckled.

"Ugh. Stop it." I hissed with a huff. See, while we were 20,000 feet in the air, my period just decided to whoosh down on me like a bitch and I had to ask the flight attendant for some tampons in a room full of boys.. WHICH WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASSING. Only Louis kept an open mind since he was used to hearing me ask our mum for tampons. The other boys all had sisters, bar Niall... so, I really don't understand how they could laugh at me like that. Fuck them.

"More importantly, how did Lil know that her period suddenly emerged?" Harry asked.

"Errrrgh." I grumbled and glared at everything that was in front of me. I was in a particularly bad mood since the boys were all laughing at me. That, and the fact that my abdomen hurt like hell.

"Usually, when Lil has her period, her abdomen hurts. She has dysmenorrhea." Louis answered which made me let out an angry shriek before half limping, half-stomping off to room 1515.

"How does that feel, Lil?" Niall asked curiously. I shot him a glare and he backed off a bit which made me feel somewhat guilty. I looked at their curious faces and sighed in defeat. There's nothing I can do now but answer their questions. Who knows, maybe it'll help them understand women better?

"I'll tell you when we get inside." I said quietly. Zayn smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders before leading me into the very spacious, interconnected room. It was just a room with an en-suite, but it had a double door leading to the next room, and the next room had a door to the next room, and so on. The room we were in had twin beds which Liam and Niall claimed, the next one also had twin beds, which Louis and Harry claimed. Finally, the last one had a king-sized bed which made me smile at Zayn.

"So, Lil! Tell us!" Harry pleaded as he sat down on mine and Zayn's bed. The boys followed suit and I joined them; sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"It's like you want to go to the bathroom really bad. Sometimes it hurts too much to talk. Other times, I can deal with it." I answered and scanned their faces. They showed genuine interest.

"What about when you laugh?" Zayn piped up. I had to keep from laughing at the words that played in my head: 'RELEASE THE KRAKEN!.

"When it's really heavy, you have to press your legs together so hard to keep the blood from spurting out." I said with a nod. The boys all looked grossed-out which made me grin.

"How about when you walk? Is it hard to walk?" Liam asked. I tilted my head a bit and looked up at the ceiling before answering.

"Not really, when you're wearing a tampon. But, when you're wearing a pad.. you better be the most graceful thing to walk on this earth." I said with distaste.

"I'm so glad that I'm a guy." Louis piped up, and the boys all nodded which made me roll my eyes.

"If I didn't love you guys.. I'd have already thrown you out of that window with a smile on my face." I said irritatedly.

"That's a bit harsh." Liam said with a chuckle.

"There's nothing harsh with a woman on her period." Louis said with a laugh which made me kick him off the bed.

"Shouldn't we be eating something right now? I'm a bit hungry." I said with a slight scowl.

"Now that you mention it.. I'm also hungry." Niall piped up.

"You're always hungry, Niall." Zayn countered which made me smile.

"The hotel restaurant?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Let's go. I'm starving!" Louis said excitedly before getting on all fours and crawling out of the room. I rolled my eyes but laughed at him.

We walked out of our joined rooms and got on the elevator so that we could eat at the restaurant at the first floor. My abdomen gave a very unwelcome lurch which made me place a hand on it. Zayn must have noticed my small action since he moved closer and wrapped an arm around my waist before kissing my temple.

"We can always order room service." He whispered. I smiled up at him and leaned on my good foot to plant a kiss on his lips.

"That would spoil our mini family dinner." I answered softly.

"How come you aren't snappy with me like with the others?" He asked as we set off for the elevators again. Walking was a bit easier since Zayn was helping me.

"Because I love you too much to snap at you." I nudged his side and we both chuckled.

"I love you very much, Lil." He murmured against my temple before pressing a kiss to it. I smiled and nodded before blushing and casting my eyes to the ground as my heart raced in my chest.

***

"Lights out, you two. We have an interview tomorrow." Louis said with a grin on his face before walking over to my side of the bed and hitching the comforter up to my chin. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before making a motion to Zayn using his index finger and middle finger. I rolled my eyes at the significance of that motion: I'm watching you.

"Just go, Lou. As if Zayn and I will have sex in a room that's next to yours and Harry's," I said with with a mocking edge to my tone. He chuckled and flipped the lights off before shutting the door. "Want to browse 9GAG?"

"But, didn't Louis just tuck you in?" Zayn asked with a playful grin on his face. I scoffed and limped quietly to the door before locking it.

"What am I? Five?" I said with a laugh before throwing myself on the bed.

"I just want to explore you." He whispered which made tingles shoot all over my body.

"Zayn," I warned him. He chuckled and positioned himself above me which made a mass hotness pool down south. "I'm on my period."

"Doesn't mean we can't snog." He pointed out. I bit my bottom lip and shrugged before grabbing him by his shoulders and pulling him down to snog him senseless. His kiss felt like fire; as time passed, it became even hotter which made me feel so dizzy.

His hands roamed my sides and eventually, yanked my shirt off which made goosebumps rise on my skin. I broke off from the kiss for a moment and tried to catch my breath as Zayn leaned down to kiss, suck, and nibble on my neck.

Then, he started travelling down south which made more heat pool down there. I placed my hands in his hair and gasped when he placed a hand on my right breast.

"Z-Zayn.." I gasped out when he squeezed. "Please. After.. a-after my.. oh God."

After I forced myself to slightly push him away, I started into his confused eyes. Biting my bottom lip, I tried to smolder him using my puppy dog eyes.

"You're making me even more hot and bothered." He stated quietly with a chuckle.

"After my period, Zayn. I promise." I said softly before placing my hand on the side of his face and pressing a soft kiss on his swollen lips.

"You don't have to promise anything. Sorry if I didn't listen to you earlier." He apologized quietly which made me smile.

"No need for that. Now, go and grab a cold shower to calm your little friend." I stated with a laugh that threatened to burst aloud and wake everyone up. He blushed before getting off me and running to the bathroom.

***

"How did you sleep?" Harry asked as Zayn and I walked into their room.

"Meh. So-so." I said with a little distaste. I had to keep up the pretense that nothing really intimate happened last night.

"Nothing happened?" Louis questioned and tried to stare me down. Thankfully, I didn't falter which made him sigh with ease and go back to eating his breakfast.

"You ordered room service without us?" Zayn said in mock offense.

"We ordered for you." Niall stated. I plopped down on Louis' bed.

"That was very thoughtful of you guys. Thanks." I said with a smile and beckoned Zayn to sit down beside me. He obeyed and pecked my lips which made almost everyone in the room fake wretch.

"I really like your shoes, Lil." Liam pointed out. I grinned at him and held my leg with the good foot out so everyone could see.

"Thank you! Louis picked them out for me." I said with a teasing smile in Louis' direction. He only rolled his eyes good-naturedly which made everyone chuckle.

"It seems like you're the fashion expert while Louis is the shoe expert." Zayn commented.

"We can so totally make our own fashion line!" I said with a flawless American accent. All of them looked at me and I looked back at them confusedly. "What?"

"Did you just do a perfect American accent!?" Louis all-but-screamed.

"What if I did? Is it against the law to copy another accent?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"No. But... that was.. AWESOME!" Niall cheered.

"Are you boys done?" Paul asked.

"Yeah." The boys answered.

"Excuse me, I'm a girl," I said in mock offense. No one paid attention to me. "Fine. Ignore the girl who always irons your clothes and cooks for you. Ignore me."

"We love you, Lil." Harry said cheekily.

"I hate you, Harry, you big lump." I said with a grin before standing up with Zayn and hopping on his back.

"Lou, Lil hurt my feelings again." Harry said and fake sobbed.

"Awww.. did I hurt Harry's wittle feelings?" I asked in a baby voice which made everyone laugh.

"Come on, people. We need to get to the interview in an hour." Paul chastised and we all piled in the elevator; with me still on Zayn's back.

Once we got down to the lobby, people looked over at us. Some teen girls who were probably staying at the hotel with their parents looked over at us and I swear I heard them sigh dreamily when Louis winked at them. Like, ew! He's my brother! How can anyone be madly in love with him?

"Ew," I muttered loud enough for Louis to hear.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" He asked cheekily as everyone chuckled.

"How can those girls actually... err.. love you?" I asked him in a typical-little-sister manner.

"Would you rather have them love Zayn?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Go ahead, you can have them." I answered quickly before hugging Zayn tighter and kissing his cheek from my spot on his back.

"That's what I thought." Louis mumbled.

"Look at those girls!" Harry said enthusiastically as we made our way out of the hotel. Girls lined both sides of our path to the car. And, I think their screaming got even louder when the boys and I exited the building.

"Welcome to LA, boys." I greeted with a smile on my face before lowering my Ray Bans from my hair to my face and perching my straw fedora on my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

It's not as awesome as I planned it out in my head last night.. but, meh...

Comments are greatly appreciated. :)