Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Leaving Louis and the Lads

"Louis! Lou! WAKE UP!" I screeched as I shook my brother awake.

"Wha-huh!?" He grumbled as he wiped the sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm late for school! Hurry up! You said that you were going to drive me there!" I said in a flurry as I glanced frantically at the alarm clock that was on his bedside table.

"Oh jeebus!" He said some other choice words as hr fumbled around and pulled a shirt and pants on which made me giggle. I'm used to seeing my brother almost naked; though it is somewhat gross. Harry's constant nudity is quite.. contagious.

"What time is it?" He asked frantically as he combed his unruly hair with his fingers.

"Summer time! It's our vacation!" I sang and we both laughed at that.

"Seriously, woman. What time is it?" He asked as he grabbed his car keys from his left pocket.

"7:15." I read the numbers on his alarm clock.

"School starts at 8:30." He said with a 'face'. "You woke me up at 7:15. You little.."

"I need to be early for school, Lou. You know that. I have issues with tardiness." I reasoned and he let out a huff as he walked down the stairs. I grabbed my bag from the coffee table in the living room and ran to the kitchen.

"You made Nutella crepes.. and sausage.. and eggs! And fresh orange juice!" Louis said as he scarfed down what was on the plate that I set out for him.

"I woke up a tad earlier than normal to prepare a nice breakfast for you and the boys. You have an interview at around 11, yeah?" I said with a smug smile.

"This is sooo good!" Lou said in the midst of chewing his Nutella crepe. "And, yeah. You remembered."

"Of course, I remembered." I waved his compliment off as I waited for him to finish with his breakfast.

"We can go now. Thanks for breakfast." He said after he gulped down the contents of the highball glass that was orange juice.

"Okay. No problem." I said with a grin. I picked Duchess up from under the table and ran my fingers through her fur.

"You're supposed to say 'you're welcome'. It's the most polite way to answer." Lou pointed out as we walked out to his car. I mentally ticked 'tape note to Harry's forehead' off my list and grinned.

"When have I ever been polite? Mum doesn't count. She's our mother.. I'm supposed to be polite to her." I countered as I set Duchess down in the backseat where she laid down on her tummy.

"Touche." Lou answered and we both laughed. I fastened myself in the shotgun seat and stayed silent as Lou pulled out of his parking spot.

"What about Harry?" He blurted out once we were quite a distance away from the house.

"Don't worry. I left him a note." I stated proudly.

"What did you say?" Lou asked curiously as he turned left.

"'Dear Harold,
I would like to inform you that Lou and I have run off to get married since incest isn't really accepted here in the UK.
So, yeah. You'll probably never see us again.. or maybe we'll make you our baby's godfather.. along with the boys.
I'm just joking. HAHA. Gawd, incest is totally not my thing.Plus, I kind of have a major crush on a certain curly-haired, green-eyed boy who likes to run around naked.
I'm just messing with you. LOL. Lou drove me to school.
I'll see you guys on Saturday, yeah? Try not to mess the house up.
Hide the spoons for Liam's well-being. No alcohol in the house. Give Louis his carrots.. and try to make him read other books. I'm sick of '"No!" Jimmy protested.'.
Anyways, enjoy the nice breakfast I made for you. Save some for the others. Don't be a pig. Wash all the dishes afterwards, okay? I love you guys!
Love,
Lil ♥'" I relayed the contents of my long message to Louis who was laughing quite loudly.

"You really are my sister!" Lou said proudly. I grinned and looked at Duchess who was silently dozing off in the back seat.

***

"Ugh. I hope I don't get mobbed by your 'fannies'." I said with a 'face'.

"Just run like hell if they chase you." He said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes then grabbed my bag and slung the strap on my shoulder before reaching over to the backseat and patting Duchess' head.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one who's wearing heels. And, remind me, whose idea was it to buy me three-inch platforms from H&M?" I looked at him then raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner. He chuckled sheepishly and pointed to himself.

"That would be me." He said in a small voice. I burst out laughing and reached over to hug him.

"Argh! I'm going to miss you and the lads so much, Lou." I said and hugged him tighter.

"Us, too. Much more so for Zayn." He said with a laugh. I pinched his arm and he yelped before laughing again.

"Take care of yourself, okay? And try not to order pizza every night. Go to Nando's for a proper meal. Mum's going to pick Duchess up at around 9. So, tell her I love her and that I miss her so much." I said softly and hugged Lou again. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Will do, Lil. You're the one who needs to take care of yourself. Stop worrying so much about us. Try not to get a boyfriend. Zayn will be devastated." He chastised and then we grinned at each other.

"Shut up." I said good-naturedly and then kissed his cheek before hopping out of the car and waving at him as he pulled away.

"LIL!" Someone shouted. I looked around and saw my group of close friends. Brad, Jeremy, Pandora, Marge, Evelyn, and Grace. Us girls were in Purcell's House while Brad and Jeremy were in Grant's House. Brad had somewhat curly brown hair (not as curly as Harry's, though.) and brown eyes. Pandora was a bit on the short side; she had long, curly, black hair and hazel eyes. Marge had perfectly straight, black hair and cat-like chocolate brown eyes. Evelyn had hair like a brunette Derpina, and she had eyes that were a cross between brown and gold. Jeremy, Evelyn's boyfriend.. had short, cropped, black hair and greenish-gray eyes. And, finally, Grace.. she was also on the short side; she had straight brown hair and dark brown eyes. They are and always will be my truest friends.

"Hey, guys!" I said happily as I ran up to them.

"What have you been up to all weekend? I saw you on the news last night!" Marge said happily. She's the happiest one out of all of us.

"Oh, you must've seen the report about me and Lou going out for ice cream." I stated. She nodded.

"Are you and Zayn.. an item yet?" Evelyn teased.

"Fuck you." I hissed at her and we both laughed.

"THERE SHE IS!" Someone screeched. I looked around frantically and saw Lou's 'number one fan in all of Britain'. Amy Brown.

"Fuck! RUN!" I squealed and then grabbed Marge's hand (since she was nearest) before dashing off.

We ran around campus as Amy chased us. No doubt for my hair. She had this crazy idea that she could contact Lou's spirit using my hair. LIKE, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? I ducked behind a tree and outwardly cursed Louis for even guilt-tripping me into wearing these heels that he bought for me.

"Sometimes I just hate Lou so much." I muttered and we all laughed quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's uniform

OKAYY.. I'm sorry if Zayn wasn't present here. But, I promise you.. he'll be in the next chapter. Well, toodles. :) I have school tomorrow.. soo.. yeah..

The added characters in this story are real; sans their names. I revised their names for their privacy. As if they're superstars. HAHA. I'm just humoring them.

Comments make me happy and make me update faster. So, please leave me some. :3

Love,
Jen Malik :3