Status: Hope you guys enjoy.

Glad You Came

Chapter 2: The Concert Went On but He/She Was Tn The Back of My Head

"Welcome, we are The Wanted!" Max shouted in the microphone.

The beginning of Glad You Came started to play. Possibly one of my favorite songs we've ever done.

Max started the slow part.

The music really began. My turn.

***

We were in the third or fourth row. The concert started and I was excited. Anna was about to wet her pants but she managed not to scream.

The song Glad You Came started to play. It was a great way to open up the concert.

When Nathan Sykes started singing, I looked directly at him, hoping to catch a glimpse of his attention.

At the end of his first part his eyes connected with mine. My mouth was open, I didn't know what to do. But he looked away before I could possibly do anything.

Oh well for any chance.

***
She was standing in the fourth row, Her brown hair stood out of the rows of blondes.

Our eyes connected but I looked away so I wouldn't get out of beat.

The concert went on but she was in the back of my head.

***
The concert went on but he was in the back of my head the entire time.

When it was over Anna pulled me, she was trying to rush into the front of the building to get an autograph.

We were lucky we were in front.

The band walked out and my eyes zeroed in on Nathan. His eyes were searching for something-or someone.

Our eyes met again and he began walking, but not away but towards me.

Anna started freaking out, as well as a bunch of girls behind me.

"Hey," He said, looking directly at me. I blinked a few times in confusion. The smile he had on his face began to turn into a frown.

"Um, hi." The girls behind me began to scream and shove-me especially.

Nathan grabbed my arm and told the security guard that it was okay. The security guards had to hold the shoving girls back. I turned to Anna and shrugged my shoulders.

We stopped in front of their tour bus. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pull you away, but this may sound weird but you're cute."

I felt the blood rush to my face. He laughed at my embarrassment. "So I kind of have to go but, can I see your phone." Without even thinking I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him.

He handed me his phone. "Put your number in it." He said nonchalantly as he did the same with my phone.

I quickly typed my number in and handed it back to him. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. He turned to walk towards the fans and join his band mates and I slowly walked back to Anna trying to take in everything that just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout to my first Subscriber! Yay. :)