Status: I could really use comments so I can make it better, if you comment I'll update sooner

Dear God.

The Only Thing I Ask Of You Is To Hold Her When I'm Not Around.

"Come here you fucking bitch!" I laughed along with Jimmy, Zacky, Brian, and Johnny as Matt screamed into the microphone, he controlled himself, "P-play it back." We all sat and listened as, "Come here you fucking bitch," blarred throughout the recording studio. As I was walking out of the studio, I felt arms wrap around me and spin me around, "Gotcha!" I laughed, "Jimmy! Put me down!" He smirked and held me in the air, "Never! You're mine now!" Johnny walked up next to us, "Jim, put her down so she can go see her boyfriend," Jimmy began to pout and put me back, safely, on the ground. I smiled up at him and hugged him, "Bye Jimmy! By Johnny!" Jimmy waved and he looked like a little lost puppy, Johnny started to walk to his car with Jimmy following, "Ash! Be careful!" I rolled my eyes, "I always am Johnny!" I got in my car and drove to my boyfriend, Gaven's house, he met me outside and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, "Damn I missed you Ash," he smiled at me, I smiled back, "I missed you too." I got out of his grip and ran into the house, he followed quickly.

We sat in the living room after watching Alice In Wonderland, Gaven looked at me, "Who the hell would imagine something as fucked up as that is?" I smiled, "A fucking genious! Alice In Wonderland is an amazing movie!" He shook his head, "It's just fucked up, a chick falls down this hole, goes on a fucking acid trip and then boom, she wakes up and she's not in the hole anymore?" I sighed, "Gaven, you do not get that movie...at all." He shrugged and turned the Xbox on, "And I do not are to understand that movie...ever." I sighed and sat on the couch as he sat there and played his video games, there is nothing more boring than sitting on the couch at your boyfriends house while he plays some lame ass video game. It must've been a couple hours later because I felt Gaven pick me up, I slowly lifted my head from his shoulder, he smiled at me, "Go back to sleep Ash," he carried me upstairs to his bedroom and sat me down on his bed. I curled up on my side and soon fell back asleep.

*Dream/Flashback*
"Aw, come on Jimmy! Leave Ashlyn alone!" Johnny was yelling at Jimmy as he held Ashlyn over the edge of the platform on the playground, "J-jimmy! St-stop!" She had tears streaming down her face, being only five years old Ashlyn wasn't used to being allowed to play with her brother and his friends,her mother had always told her the boys were too rough to let Ashlyn play with them, but today was the day she'd get to prove she could handle it. She held her eyes closed and waited for Jimmy to let her fall to the ground, but instead she felt herself being sat down on solid ground. She opened her eyes to see Jimmy infront of her, the ten year old boy smiled slightly, "Aw Lyn, I didn't mean to make you cry.." She slowly stood up, her older brother Johnny ran up the them, "Jimmy you can't do that! Lyn's scared of heights!"

Jimmy looked at her, "You know I wouldn't really drop you, right?" Ashlyn looked up at him, Jimmy had been the nicest of her brothers friends, he never picked on her or anything, "I-I kn-know.." He smiled at her, "Good, I'm not that mean." She smiled at him, "Ashlyn! Come on," she looked to see her mom standing by their car with her brother, "Bye Jimmy!" She waved to him as she ran to the car and got in and watched out the back window of the car as they drove away, leaving Jimmy at the park with Zack, Matt, and Brian.
*End*
I woke up the next morning, Gaven had his arms around my waist, I don't know why, but I couldn't seem to get Jimmy out of my mind. I got out of Gaven's grip and walked down stairs into the kitchen, I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table, I finished my cereal and washed my dishes, when I felt arms snake around my waist and lips on my neck, "Morning gorgeous." I smiled and turned around in his arms, "Morning, how did you sleep?" He smiled, "I slept great, until I woke up and seen that you were gone..." I kissed his lips gently, "I'm sorry honey, I woke up early and ate some breakfast, but right now I need to get to work." He sighed and kissed my cheek, "Alright, call me when you're on your way back here, ok?" I nodded before grabbing my purse and walking out to my car, I drove to the mall and walked into Hot Topic. I smiled at my best friend Kaitlyn, she leaned over the counter and smiled, "How's your day going chica?" I sighed and walked back, "Fine, there's not much to do this early."

She sighed, "What do you mean?" I shook my head, "Nothing...I just had the weirdest dream last night..." She sat down behind the counter, "Alright, talk girly." I sighed and looked down at my feet, "I fell asleep in Gaven's room and I had a dream that was like a flashback, when I was five and we were at the park, Jimmy was ho-," she cut me off, "It was about Jimmy? I can see the problem with this already." I rolled my eyes at her, she knew everything about me, "Just listen, it was that dream I always have, Jimmy holds me over the edge of the platform at the playground by the beach we always went to, you know the one over the water? It was almost exactly the same, except for when Jimmy told me he wouldn't drop me over, he never said anything in my dream before, he always just put me down and walked away from me..." Kaitlyn looked at me for a moment, "Do you think, maybe, just maybe...it means something?" I shrugged, "I don't know, Jimmy is my only really close guy friend Kait, you know what I mean?" Kait looked at me, "I think you need to start considering the feelings you have towards Jimmy as being more than friends." As much as I hated it, I knew that she was right, lately everything about how I am around Jimmy has changed.

I was driving home when Gaven sent me a text, asking when I would be coming back, I hit that little green button and called him, "Gaven? I don't know when I'll be back, I'm just gonna go visit the guys." He groaned, "You always pay more attention to them, why don't you just come back and we can have time to ourselves?" I sighed, "Gaven, I'd love to, really, but right now I need to go talk to Johnny, I haven't been able to have a decent conversation with him in weeks and I miss my brother." There was no response, I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone on the seat, "Immature asshole.." When I got to Jimmy's I walked in the door, before I could even get a word out of my mouth, I heard sounds from upstairs. There were moans of pleasure and a voice I recognized to be Jimmy's I didn't know who the woman's voice was and at the moment, I didn't care..I ran out the front door and got in my car, tears streaming down my face. I never meant to fall for Jimmy the way I did and now I'm going to have to break the news to Gaven...what if Jimmy doesn't love me back?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I feel about this yet...comment? I do love writing about Jimmy though :) <3