Status: I could really use comments so I can make it better, if you comment I'll update sooner

Dear God.

I want you.

I ran out of the restaurant and down the street, collapsing and breathing heavily, I realized I was just a little ways from Jimmy's. Pulling myself from the ground, I felt my stomach knot up at the thought of showing up at Jimmy's like this. Part of me believed that he would pull me into his arms and tell me everything will be ok, there's still that small part, that nagging part, that always tells me you'll never be good enough for him.... 

Before I had the chance to knock, the door opened, "Ash? What're you doing here? And why does it look like you've been crying?" I felt Jimmy's arms wrap around me, I almost melted at his touch. He has no idea how much pent up tension there is between us, I   want need to be with him. 

"Ji-jimmy....I'm sorry..." The moment I said that I felt his hand under my chin and gently tilting my head up so my eyes were level with his. His lips just gently brushed mine, "What do you have to be sorry for doll? You did nothing wrong." I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his. The kiss was soon as passionate as I could ever imagine it to be, he had his arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up off the ground. Wrapping my legs around his waist he carried me up to his room.

I was put down on the bed ever so gently, he was treating me like I was a fragile being, as if I would break if he wasn't careful. As I was about to attach my lips with his again, he shook his head, "No more. Not tonight Ash. I don't want to be a rebound, we can just lay here and cuddle together, I want to hold you in my arms." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long :(