Status: incomplete ~work in progress~

My Heroine.

Chapter Five.

The night before Pat & i stayed up late watching movies in the main part of the bus. First movie we both stayed up for was Anger Management. That movie was kind of funny, but if you've seen it as many times as i have, it's pretty annoying. I only watched it because of Pat. He gave me the cute little puppy face as he begged me to watch it. I mean who could deny such a cute face! I wanted to watch a zombie movie but he said he'd be too scared to sleep. After we watched that movie it was about 11:50ish at night & we had a show the next day in New Jersey. So i picked out a movie that we'd be able to fall asleep to; The Notebook. I knew i wouldn't be able to sleep without watching it all the way through, i was like that. I have to watch the whole movie or it would bug me. As soon as i hit the play button Pat took the blanket he had & put it over us & cuddled into my side, laying his face on my chest.

I look down at him "Comfortable enough?" with a smirk.

"Maybe i would be if you weren't so bony, you need to get some muscles or get fat," he laughed.

I chuckled, "I wouldn't be talking, babe," i smirked again.

"Oh i love when you call me babe," he said, licking his lips & winking at me.

"Oh do you now?" I question, my voice husky.

"You know it," he said seductively as he got up from my side to straddle me. My hands went straight to his hips, holding him in place so he wouldn't move. The way he was looking at me was so hot. He was biting his lip & i noticed his eyes flicker down to my lips.

I smirked, "So what happened to that movie we were watching?" Trying to change the subject, but realizing that i honestly didn't want to so i let my hands trail up his sides & back down to his hips, sending shivers down his spine with a noticeable shake.

"Well, i was thinking maybe we could do something different," he said huskily, leaning down closer to my face.

"Oh yeah? Whats that?" I whispered, gulping.

"Well, if we go to the bunks, maybe i can show you," he whispered into my ear, weaving his hands into my hair tugging the slightest bit, sending shivers down my spine.

"But, but, the guys are back there.. & they might here us," i whispered, my voice shaking with anticipation, "Why don't we just stay out here?"

"I guess thats fine," he sighed, bringing his face over mine, staring into my eyes with the slightest smirk playing at his lips. He leaned in, our lips almost touching. i met his lips & we barely kissed. he pulled back a little, giggling to himself. Then i cupped the sides of his face & brought jim down to my lips & kissed him more forcefully. His lips parted the slightest bit. I took this to my advantage & let my tongue slide in his mouth, he was shocked at first then he let his tongue & mine fight for dominance.

His lips trailed down my jawline slightly sucking & biting, finding his way to my neck. I grunted in response pulling at his long hair & bucking my hips up, grinding against him. I could feel the hickey forming on my neck, God damn, Pat was good at this.

"What the fuck!" some one whisper yelled, dropping their phone to the ground. Pat & i tore apart, shoving him to the other side of the couch, I looked up to see John standing there in complete shock. His mouth hung open, his eyes looked like they had a hint of betrayal in them.

"U-uh, h-hey, J-John, " I stuttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I NEVER PLANNED THIS TO HAPPEN OMFG. SARAH MADE ME MAKE THEM FLIRT & THEIR FLIRTING LED TO THIS. omg. ah. i can't believe i wrote that. okay feel free to hate me. omg.