Andley

Part 1

Ashley's P.O.V

"ANDY!, ANDY!,ANDY! AHHHHH!!!!!!!" I heard fan girls screaming in all directions as Andy walked out of the bus me in close pursuit behind him. Jake, Jinxx and CC also followed behind me I'm glad they couldn't see my face, it was beet red from jealousy- don't get me wrong I love our fans but when they try it with my man...lets just say I get possessive. Well I say MY man, but he isn't he probably never will be but a guy can dream right?.

Andy's P.O.V

"ASHLEY! OMG ITS ASHLEY! SIGN MY BOOBS PLEASE?!"- This is what I have to deal with fan girls screaming Ash's name, begging him to marry them, sign their bodies you name it I deal with it.
"Hey Andy me, Jake and Jinxx are gonna head on to the bar want anything?" said CC.
"I'll have a red wine," said Ashley, looking over from signing the fans boobs...damn that girl...
"Andy?...HELOOOO!" CC's voice made me jump from my thoughts of cursing the fan.
"Urm no thanks CC im fine thanks chuppy," I said finally.
"Suit yourself," CC walked away with the rest of the guys apart from Ash. I went back inside the tour bus to try and calm myself down.

Ashley's P.O.V

I watched Andy walk back into the tour bus, concern clouding my face. I hoped he was okay, maybe i'll go check on him. Edging away from the fans I walked back on the bus and spotted Andy lying on his bunk, face in the pillow.
"Andy?, you okay man?" I asked.
"Yeah, Yeah im fine Ash go back out to the fans i'll be out in a minute," His voice sounded thick,like he had been crying. I climbed the ladder to his bunk and lied next to him.
"What the matter Andy? You can tell me we're best friends," I placed a hand on his back and rubbed it soothingly, he raised his head slowly, his eyes puffy and swollen the make-up underneath running down his cheeks, his beautiful blue eyes misted over with pain and grief. I wanted to crush his beautiful body against mine to tell him it'll be okay whatever the problem was,as long as we had each-other.
"I was just upset that...that...we didn't have peanuts on our bus!" his words rushed out and before I knew it he was sobbing again.
"All this over peanuts?" I asked curiously. He nodded firmly.
"Can you get me some now...it'll make me feel better," He said not looking at my eyes, sighing I got off his bed and walked out to get him his nuts.

Andy's P.O.V

I watched his muscular body walked out of the bus, nearly bursting into fresh tears again. I knew I shouldn't of lied to him about why I was upset but I couldn't tell him I loved him that would make things so akward between us and I didn't want that. Sighing I leaned back against my bed... it was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it! :)