Andley

Part 2

Ashley's P.O.V

It was late at night and I was lying in the hotel room that I had to share with Andy, who was in the shower. It had been a great show and I was still pumped from it, my favourite part was when Andy came up to me and licked my face...I nearly busted a nut....No matter I'll just get him back for it later. Suddenly I heard a crash and a yell, leaping to my feet I ran into the bathroom to find...Andy butt naked sitting on the floor.
"What happened? Are you okay?" I franticly started trying to scan his body for injury's.
"I slipped on a piece of soap in the shower and fell over," Andy explained, glumly.
"What clumsy gazelle legs you have," I teased him, grabbing a towel from the rack while he glared at my back.

Andy's P.O.V

Ouch! My fucking ass really hurts!, how dare he tease me with that sexy voice it makes me wanna fuck his brains out...oh shit now he has his ass to me...I cant make it obvious that im looking at it, but I really want to look. I snapped out of it as Ash approached me with a huge, fluffy, white towel, grabbing my hand he helped me up then wrapped the towel around my waist, his hand coming dangerously near my dick, which grew embarrassingly hard, I pray to god he doesn't notice. Smiling at me he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the door, telling me to sit on a chair he started checking my body for injury's...protective bastard.

Ashley's P.O.V

I'm trying not to stare at Andy's dick, even though its quite visible through the gap in the towel...
His eyes look deep into mine as I check his face, my heart beats fast, slowly he moves his head towards mine and presses his plump red lips onto my own. I moan deeply at the taste of him, gripping his ass I pull him up from the chair and into my arms. I directed us slowly to the bed, until I dropped him onto it and lay down on top of him.

Andy's P.O.V

Ashley's mouth ravaged mine with a rough tenderness that I had no power against, his lips moving down my neck to latch onto my nipple. I feel his hands move down to the towel, peeling it from my body... I was now naked...he was not. SO NOT FAIR!. Ash tried to move his hands down to touch me but I slapped his hands away, raised an eyebrow and said;
"Nuh huh, you gotta take your clothes off first," I said a little shakily.
"Why don't you help me?" he smirked and threw his top onto the floor, along with the towel.
Shyly I reached out a hand to undo his jeans, his bulge was huge, I unzipped them and undid the stupid button, I pushed his underwear down with his jeans. Without giving him a warning I leaned down and took his member into my mouth, I had the satisfaction of hearing him moan my name, his fingers knotting in my hair.
"Andy...Please...God dammit!" Ashley grabbed my head and started making me move faster, his dick went deeper into my throat almost choking me, I looked up and saw his head thrown back this mouth open and breathing raggedly. It was probably one of the most sexy sights I had ever seen.
Giving a growl of pleasure he came into my mouth, I released my mouth from around him and pulled him into the bed with me. I fell asleep that night with my outlaws ragged heartbeat pounding against my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2
Yay their together! :)