Status: COMPLETE

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Prologue

I sighed as I curled my light brown hair. I would never look good enough to sweet talk someone into letting me go in ahead of them. I wish I had brought someone with me, but no one wanted to go standing, the bastards. No, they were my best friends. Laura, Melissa and Tay. But of course, they were all out with their boyfriends tonight...although to be fair they didn't know they would be with their boyfriends when we booked the tickets...as I said before. Bastards.

I finished up with my hair and inspected myself in the mirror. Not too half bad I guessed. I wore my blue hustler shirt with black skinny jeans and red converse. My hair was curled, and fell just past my shoulders. I applied black eyeliner around my green eyes and added the little flick at the corner of my eyes. I grabbed a grey hoodie, my ticket, money, key and phone, and somehow managed to shove them in my pockets. hey it was a concert and I was standing! I didn't want to take a bag that could easily get snatched from me!

I wish I'd applied for meet and greets earlier.

I took one last look at myself, fiddled with the beanie on my head and left. It was 6:30 AM by the time the bus arrived. I had a long wait ahead but getting to see All Time Low on stage would be awesome!

Then again, it wasn't as awesome as the dream I had when I got home that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I own none of All Time Low band/crews *sigh* unfortunately...Hope you enjoy it, if anyone actually reads it!